Lover89

we got refused ,, Allhamdo lilah anyways

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey everyone

i did my interview this morning for k-1

well an lady with a long brow hair , she is amirican did the interview

she asked questions about my fiancee and i answerd , i messed two they was about names of her high school and her college

she asked me to tell her about my fiancee i was telling her everything then she said enough then she gived me a paper say our case will send back to us

and she said thank u ,, i looked on her and said ur welcome

idk wht to do now ,, but me and my fiancee wont give up

we may start CR1

wish luck for everyone

Allhamdo lilah

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your denial. When you say you will start the CR1, I am assuming that you mean that you will get married first, correct? If so, you may want to wait and see if they expire your I-129f. If they don't expire it then it will cause problems with future applications. Have you reviewed the pinned link for returned petitions?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Inshallah everything will work out. Make sure your K1 visa is cancelled first, then visit each other more and get married, then file for the CR1. May Allah guide you and help you in your case

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am so sorry...Here is the link for the pinned topic. Start on around page 11.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/3896-returning-petitions-to-the-united-states-via-221g/

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

idk how to cancel it or know if it canceled all they gived it a paper say that our case will send to usa

my fiancee tring with them to give us an other interview , i told her ok try ,, nothing is impossible and we trust in allah

, u r right we will get married here in morocco , i think it's much better , anyways alhamdo lilah w choker

my fiancee was wonderful when i told her wht happned she didnt made me feel it's my fault , but as she said ,, u tried and it's enought for me

we might but a young couple that 21 , 19 but we are adult in mind both of us

anyone can advise us or anything is so welcome

i really did want to tell all happned in the interview but rly it hurt whne i think about it

so plz forgive me ppl who r getting thier interview sooner i did want to share mine with u ,, but take my place

Thank u everyone

Alhamdo lilah

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

As painful as it is, it is important to discuss the interviews to figure out what went wrong. If you don't figure it out how will you ever get a third interview to be successful? Trust me, I understand how you are feeling right now. My husband and I were denied as well. But we discussed in detail the interview so that I could have a better understanding of why the consulate felt that our case was fraud. We fought it and won, but the only reason we won ours was because I knew what went wrong. You have been denied twice now, so that is even more reason to figure out what is happening. Sometimes if you wait out the process and are still together that is evidence enough for them that the relationship is legitimate. But the fact that it happened twice tells me that they have something specific in their minds.

As for canceling it, you shouldn't do it. The USCIS will be the ones to do it if they choose. They should send you a form stating it is canceled. It does take time however.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.