IR5FORMUMSIE

Commies 4 Christ...Redux

4,465 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

This one's for you, Nagi. (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

Do you think that Gumby suspects anything? I've done a great job hiding it from Pengy so far, but she's very suspicious.

Why you don't ever pizz off a woman. A man's got to go to sleep sometime. :wow::help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jf_E7CGf08

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Well Commies it's time for me to go to sleep. Goodnight and good morning to Amby, who is wide awake (it is 9:30AM in London), and to all other members of the C4C who arise before I do. Have a great day peepz and I hope that our Miss Val enjoys her very special day, may be it be a birthday that she will always remember.

Happy 21st, sweetheart!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Amby, since you love my taste in music, I'm dedicating this to you. :thumbs:

The anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pOj3G31H3M

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning.

Happy Birthday to Miss Val ! Wishing you the best day ever! Something tells me you will get a massage today.

:secret: 5, Gumby is getting very suspicious. And of course Natty is heartbroken. I hope somehow you two can remain friends.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

good mornig everyone

and happy birthday, val! Enjoy your special day!

10-10-2008: I-130 Sent

11-14-2008: NOA1

01-13-2009: Transfer to CSC

01-30-2009: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

02-04-2009: NOA2 in mail

04-14-2009: medical

05-14-2009: Interview

05-15-2009: picked up visa

05-24-2009: PoE: Miami

06-04-2009: received 2 ! welcome letters

06-08-2009: received 3rd welcome letter

06-25-2009: Greencard in mail

07-06-2009: received SSN

07-13-2009: got my DL!

Timeline

Good morning, Cheeto! How's the Pudge these days?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

the Pudge is sleepy, the rash is getting better, it's drying up and it's not that itchy anymore. Now he knows the commando "stop", it's working with everything like walking, scratching, licking the rash. He's a good boy :star:

How's the big O?

10-10-2008: I-130 Sent

11-14-2008: NOA1

01-13-2009: Transfer to CSC

01-30-2009: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

02-04-2009: NOA2 in mail

04-14-2009: medical

05-14-2009: Interview

05-15-2009: picked up visa

05-24-2009: PoE: Miami

06-04-2009: received 2 ! welcome letters

06-08-2009: received 3rd welcome letter

06-25-2009: Greencard in mail

07-06-2009: received SSN

07-13-2009: got my DL!

Timeline

Glad to hear he is healing. And yes, he really is a good dog. :star:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good morning, Nina!

Are you going to rescue?

kodasmall3.jpg

Good morning, Nina!

Are you going to rescue?

I need to buy a car big enough for the 3 of us first and that will probably be next year. And then I will probably go to the local shelter. I am thinking of either a golden retriever or a Labrador.

Thanks, Nagi and Chrito!

Nina, I am working on wearing my hubby down, too. We are both dog people, but ended up rescuing 2 cats because a dog would be too big for our current apartment - when I say we are dog people, we are BIG dog people, I would like either another dalmation or a doberman. He leans towards golden retreiver, but I veto long-haired dogs. I've had them before, and I always get stuck with the daily brushing. mad.gif We will be moving to a bigger place at the beginning of August, so I am hoping we can get a dog then. But BOY, will that p1ss off the cats.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Hey Val, Happy birthday! Are you guys moving inside the loop or outside?

My husband is not a dog person at all. He never grew up with pets, so he sees them more of a nuisance. But the person who really wore him down is my parent's pitbull. Every time we go over to visit, she would curl up next to his feet and go to sleep :luv: So he has finally relented and started looking for some cheap suv's.

Hey Val, Happy birthday! Are you guys moving inside the loop or outside?

My husband is not a dog person at all. He never grew up with pets, so he sees them more of a nuisance. But the person who really wore him down is my parent's pitbull. Every time we go over to visit, she would curl up next to his feet and go to sleep :luv: So he has finally relented and started looking for some cheap suv's.

Thanks, Nina! We are looking for a place in the Westchase area, since his station is there and I want to make sure we cut down on the amount of time he drives everyday. It is just unreal now, during the school year, because he has to drive to the school in the morning (San Jac, where he is a prof), and then to the station to do his show, then Wed and Thurs back to the school after his show.

I really hope he only has to do one more year at the school. I need to get my green card so I can start contributing. crying.gif

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Thanks, Nina! We are looking for a place in the Westchase area, since his station is there and I want to make sure we cut down on the amount of time he drives everyday. It is just unreal now, during the school year, because he has to drive to the school in the morning (San Jac, where he is a prof), and then to the station to do his show, then Wed and Thurs back to the school after his show.

I really hope he only has to do one more year at the school. I need to get my green card so I can start contributing. crying.gif

Yikes, that is a lot of driving especially in Houston traffic.