Dan T

Just another healthcare thread

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18U_80effR4

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

As long as they're not seemingly passed off an original thought, yes.

i cut and pasted without adding anything of my own hand, anything implication of me passing it on as an original thought is completely in the hands of the reader. I certainly could not have expressed my own views any better than the original writer.

The basic idea that an adult can add another adult to his or her plan because it's advantageous in some way. Why should this spousal coverage be available at all? Just because it has been historically?

In any case, if the policyholder is paying for coverage for family members of any age, who gives a sh!t?

a spouse deciding to be a stay at home parent in order to increase the quality of life of their developing children is not the same as an adult offspring(the term adult child is just plain ludicrous on its face)that doesnt know when its time to go out into the world and live his own life and actually contribute to the world. If I was a neighbor of such people id call in dyfs to start investigating an inappropriate relationship between parent and child.

Let's keep away from the insults, everyone. For the OP, starting a thread that implies the contained information is part of the recently passed health care bill while it is not could also be interpreted as trolling -deliberately trying to excite inflammatory responses. If you choose to post information in this way, please identify it as such or it will be treated as trolling - which is a violation of TOS.

i was not trying to incite anything nor imply anything. I was not aware of the rules on posting the source of my clip, I myself received it without any citation. It wont happen again.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i cut and pasted without adding anything of my own hand, anything implication of me passing it on as an original thought is completely in the hands of the reader. I certainly could not have expressed my own views any better than the original writer.

Well then you must be a n00b at internets......

If you're going to post something that is NOT your own personal musings, then cite it as such. Furthermore, you posted items of a bill that was not the one passed in congress. So this thread, is moot.

Edited by Rob and Mel

Well then you must be a n00b at internets......

If you're going to post something that is NOT your own personal musings, then cite it as such. Furthermore, you posted items of a bill that was not the one passed in congress. So this thread, is moot.

well here is the link to hr 3590 that did actually pass. feel free to match up the provisions in my original post to the ones that are still in the final version(oh and lets not forget the reconcilliation bill coming later) I can assure all readers that I have similar views to those expressed in my opening cut-and-paste towards the actual passed bill. And let me reitterate that even if some provisions were dropped from the passed bill I am still weary of them coming back in some future piece of legislation until obama/pelosi/reid and their all their minions are sitting in their living rooms and watching normal people run their lives without their devine intervention on their tvs instead of in seats of power.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3590enr.txt.pdf

a spouse deciding to be a stay at home parent in order to increase the quality of life of their developing children is not the same as an adult offspring(the term adult child is just plain ludicrous on its face)that doesnt know when its time to go out into the world and live his own life and actually contribute to the world. If I was a neighbor of such people id call in dyfs to start investigating an inappropriate relationship between parent and child.

That's you making a judgment about the arrangement a family chooses to make, and making assumptions about a family's situation. I'm also not sure why you would assume that a 25-year-old who might be on his parent's plan (and perhaps contributing his portion) is a lazy bum living in his parents' basement and sleeping on his old Star Wars sheets.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

That's you making a judgment about the arrangement a family chooses to make, and making assumptions about a family's situation. I'm also not sure why you would assume that a 25-year-old who might be on his parent's plan (and perhaps contributing his portion) is a lazy bum living in his parents' basement and sleeping on his old Star Wars sheets.

i refer you to an earlier post of mine, need help cutting the umbilical cord much?

Filed: Timeline

dyfs? jersey boy? judging by your hatred of brazilians i'd say you live in newark? :rofl:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

trust me they have infested way beyond newark. im all the way down in monmouth county.

which part of monmouth? the only part of monmouth i'm aware of that has any significant minority population is in and around red bank.

which part of monmouth? the only part of monmouth i'm aware of that has any significant minority population is in and around red bank.

im not about to give out my home address but youre in the right neck of the woods now.

im not about to give out my home address but youre in the right neck of the woods now.

:lol: i wasn't asking for an address. yeah i figured, the red bank area is kinda low income and ghetto. you should live somewhere nicer.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

well here is the link to hr 3590 that did actually pass. feel free to match up the provisions in my original post to the ones that are still in the final version(oh and lets not forget the reconcilliation bill coming later) I can assure all readers that I have similar views to those expressed in my opening cut-and-paste towards the actual passed bill. And let me reitterate that even if some provisions were dropped from the passed bill I am still weary of them coming back in some future piece of legislation until obama/pelosi/reid and their all their minions are sitting in their living rooms and watching normal people run their lives without their devine intervention on their tvs instead of in seats of power.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3590enr.txt.pdf

Thank you, but I think I will decline the homework assignment. You are the one that posted the thread with information that falsely insinuated that these were the provisions contained in the bill that passed this week. I'm not inclined to reconcile the differences between the bill that this link refers to and the one that recently passed. :rofl: