*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Have a great evening Everyone and a wonderful safe weekend.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat....not sure of the cost cause I bought it last Saturday when I was having a bad day...thus thought a Margarita would help...went to the Liq. store on my way to Burlington Coat Factory for a little Retail therapy...I am sure it was more than I should have spent but welll worth it....it is almost gone but my Tequilla hasn't even been opened yet!

OK JQ...you gotta warn some of us (ME) before posting pic's like that kissing one.....EWWWWWWWWWWWW.... I don't care to see a man/woman throwin down let alone 2 men!!! To each is own but that don't mean I wanna look.......yuck!!! :huh:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

Hey Ladies!!!!!!

It has been a very very long time since I have been on VJ!!

I think about you and get to catch up on Facebook :)

How is everyone??????????????

I can't believe we are on part 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUTS!!

Things with us are well, we are about to close on a house the end of this month!!!

Hope all is well!!!

SHREWDIE!!! Wow, lang time! Come & see us more often. Congrats on the new house!

Okay, when G finish praying he usually says "let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in they sight, oh lord my strength and my redeemer amen" and I've never heard it before so everytime he says it I laugh.

The 1st session of counseling we went to, the pastor prayed and G prayed and I busted out laughing. I felt so horrible :(

That was the highlight of that session.

When we went to church lastwk the pastor was praying and he said so I was like oh ok, I guess it is normal.

Sooo today's highlight, the pastor was talking about the fact that we need someone who we can talk to and it can't be someone in my house because they're not and were never married or their marriage failed. So then the pastor said "krystle when G not actimg right, you come to me; when G not giving you enough sex you come to me" At the sound of this my eyes widened and G bust out laughing and said "pasta dat nuh sound right, mind weh yah tell mi ooman fi do" :o

It was SOOO enbarrassing, :help: it's a good thing the pastor pretended not to hear. When we were done and walked out G said he didn't recognize the comment he made until after he made it

Those are almost the exact same words hubby says when he prays. It's funny to me also. I told him he might make a good pastor!

:blink: @ your pastor talking about sex!

Timeline

t1559.gif + t1544.gif=t8302.gif

:rofl:

Good Morning Yardies....What a Gwannnnn? Congrats to everyone that has good News (New Home, New Baby etc) Well G got his EAD in the mail yesterdy. :dance:

Congrats! :thumbs:

Thats because you are not thinking the way you need to be.. You need to strut your stuff in front of his "so-called" friends so that whatever negative things they think about you, like when you saying they were thinking you were old and blah blah you could show them otherwise and give Lehi something to think about.....Like what he is going to be missing if he dont get it together!!

:yes::devil: Dat's right!

Any plans fo r the weekend? It is my Bday tomorrow, I am not sure what hubby has planned But I know all weekend I will be on the go.

Take care

Happy early Birthday Always! Hope you have a great one! I always love when my b-day falls on a Friday or weekend....more fun that way.

Timeline

Yesterday, Steven got not one but TWO parking tickets. :blink: Both from the same officer for the same thing. He's working today, tomorrow, & Sunday, too. I suggested that instead of fooling with the parking meters, find a lot & pay one flat price all day.

He thought I'd be SO MAD at the fact that I'm going through so much effort to save money & he racked up 2 parking tickets his first time downtown. I surprised him by being calm & matter-of-fact about it. "We'll just have to find it in the budget" is all I said.

Dang! Two tickets...sucky! Obviously all municipalities are having budget crises & they're trying to make up for it with citation revenues.

Good job & keeping your cool with him. I'm not sure I'd have been so cool either. But hey, with everything you've been saving on groceries lately, you'll have a little extra in the budget to help pay those off! :lol:

Nat: You don't have any coupons for money off those tickets? lol A joke mi ah mek....

:rofl: Cracks me up when I think of something similar & I read it later going down the posts.

HELLO ALL TODAY WE FINALLY SENT OUT AOS ... IT FEELS SO GOOD TO HAVE IT OUT THE DOOR...

Congrats My3! :thumbs:

Timeline

I think we are renewing ours in 2011 if we make it (sike) I want to wear the gown I didn't get to be married in (maybe) I wanted to see JA at Christmas and since are anniversay is the 26th, I'd figure it would be a great time to renew and my children will be with us too and his family!

Sounds like a great plan!

rumchata.jpg

This is the closest thing to rum cream I can find....but it taste like drinking a cinnibon....yummy (yes I am drinking it for breakfast) lol :dance:

:blink:

:rofl:

whooooo hooooo I am so excited I figured out how to post pictures!!!!! Watch out JQ....

wtf-pics-crazy-lady.jpg

oh this is tooo fun...maybe because of my morning drink ehhhhh???

warning_drunk_womens_dark_t_shirt-p.jpg

A monster has been created! :rofl:

i'm gonna go broke staying home....buying shyt online i dont even need

isnt it funny how when you order tings online, when it gets delivered you feel all excited like someone sent you a gift...even tho you are the one who ordered and paid for it :lol:

:yes::yes::yes:

Timeline

LOL girl you took the words out of my mouth I am a online shoppernista :rofl:

Speaking of shopping online, I'm loving a bunch of the blouses on this site right now. I could seriously go crazy getting a whole bunch of them but at around $30 a pop, I'd put myself right back into credit card debt! http://www.onestopplus.com/Plus-Size-Tunics.aspx?DeptId=15857

BOY BOOM

This is a good friend of mine bestfriend. Went to school together and in 9th grade was wearing nails and weave

19647_102570343104149_100000535523766_73179_6600149_n.jpg

:rofl: @ BOY BOOM! Him too mawga!

Dang he Mawga?

Dats what mi say tuh! :lol:

Speaking of shopping online, I'm loving a bunch of the blouses on this site right now. I could seriously go crazy getting a whole bunch of them but at around $30 a pop, I'd put myself right back into credit card debt! http://www.onestopplus.com/Plus-Size-Tunics.aspx?DeptId=15857

:rofl: @ BOY BOOM! Him too mawga!

Dats what mi say tuh!:lol:

Hey Ells LOL yuh see it! mawga to raas!

Wait let me go look pon yuh shirts!

I'm sending you an email shortly Sis stand by k

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Package Delivered CHICAGO IL 60680 04/16/10 2:44pm

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

I think I have to get this one...it's so feminine!

http://www.onestopplus.com/product.aspx?PfId=192050&DeptId=21117&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=I&pref=cs&pos=1&rec=Certona

0530_86791_mm.jpg?wid=270&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

What I like about this web site is that there are reviews too from people who have bought the item & it helps you decide if you really want to buy it.

Timeline

Some cute maxi dresses here too for those who like 'em:

http://www.onestopplus.com/Plus-Size-Maxi-Dresses.aspx?DeptId=19546

I really like this one Ell's 0055_45048_mm.jpg?wid=187&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

OK JQ...you gotta warn some of us (ME) before posting pic's like that kissing one.....EWWWWWWWWWWWW.... I don't care to see a man/woman throwin down let alone 2 men!!! To each is own but that don't mean I wanna look.......yuck!!! :huh:

Oh ok thats my bad

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.