CaliPhil

Yahoo Messenger Archives

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Kumusta? Hehehe... I just wanted to know if anyone can help me print my Yahoo Messenger Archives. I'm getting my paper work together to send in to the USCIS for the petition of my wifey from the philippines. Our main source of communication has always been through YM. We never really used email as YM was a lot more convenient. Any help is greatlty appreciated. Thanks in advance. -ChrisJoy

Edited by CaliPhil

Hey everyone. Kumusta? Hehehe... I just wanted to know if anyone can help me print my Yahoo Messenger Archives. I'm getting my paper work together to send in to the USCIS for the petition of my wifey from the philippines. Our main source of communication has always been through YM. We never really used email as YM was a lot more convenient. Any help is greatlty appreciated. Thanks in advance. -ChrisJoy

On your yahoo mesenger click the mesenger and scroll it down cick PREFERENCES and then in PREFENCES click ACHIEVE ..and then click view archieve and then once you view that click the folder of your wifey I.D and then u will see under the MESSAGE ACHIEVE TO WIFEY I.D ..under that there are a choices. try to save it in ur desktop and print it out.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello chrisjoy, if you have ur messenger set to always save your chat messages you can print out for each date that you chatted. by the way, i looked at your time line and see that you just started. DOUBLE CHECK ABOUT THIS BUT, as of Feb 1st the K-3 visas are not an option for you. I believe the process has been changed to cr1 or ir1. In your case it would be CR/1 since you have not been married for more than 2 years. and i believe that you will not be filing the I-129.

In my case I started out with the K-3. Now it is IR/1 since we have been married more than 2 years.

In your time line, change your visa type to IR/1, CR/1 and it will show a different path. It will not show submitting the I-129.

This is a better way to go anyway.

seaking

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I use Yahoo Messenger also, what I have found to be the easiest way for me is to select the conversation in the message archive, then I save the conversation to my documents file. I use my name and her name as the file name with the chat record date to allow a separate file for each conversation. I found that using the print option in the messenger window prints the first page of the conversation only. example (your name) and (her name) Chat record (date of chat) = XXXX XXXXXX and XXXXXX XXXXX Chat record 03.20.2010

I like this method because I can open the file with windows wordpad and edit the more personal parts out. Also, the way the date is entered is important to be able to save the file, I attempted the standard method of XX/XX/XXXX and could not save the file, so I use the XX.XX.XXXX method and this works well! Good Luck:thumbs:

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I looked again and now I dont see your timeline. Dont know what I saw the first time. Anyway, if you dont have your timeline linked then maybe you should start one and link it.

seaking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello chrisjoy, if you have ur messenger set to always save your chat messages you can print out for each date that you chatted. by the way, i looked at your time line and see that you just started. DOUBLE CHECK ABOUT THIS BUT, as of Feb 1st the K-3 visas are not an option for you. I believe the process has been changed to cr1 or ir1. In your case it would be CR/1 since you have not been married for more than 2 years. and i believe that you will not be filing the I-129.

In my case I started out with the K-3. Now it is IR/1 since we have been married more than 2 years.

In your time line, change your visa type to IR/1, CR/1 and it will show a different path. It will not show submitting the I-129.

This is a better way to go anyway.

hey chris , basically the thing with k3 is its almost obsolete now, the 129f is ur k3 and the 130 is ur cr1 and befor the cr1 was taking so long thats why they developed the k3 visa, but now its not taking long, so the new law is when both 129f and 130 have been both approved at same time the 129f is dropped and it turns into cr1,i started with k3 and just recently got my approvals but they smacked them both together and dropeed the k3 and went to cr1, so yes i agree with the gentlemen who give u this advice and i will stress it again on a more personal level, dont file k3 its almost gone, file cr1, study the nvc short cuts, get familiar with them,good luck to you both and please i stress again ,go for cr1 its better n the end,

dSCDm6.png

sent i-130 10-16-2009

noa1 recieved 10-26-2009

noa2 recieved 2-27-2010. got no rfes thank god!

case completed 4 months 1 week and 4 days

date recieved by nvc 3-10-2010

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :3-17-2010

Return Completed DS-3032 :3-17-2010

Pay I-864 Bill :3-19-2010

Receive I-864 Package 3-19-2010. used nvc shortcuts!

Return I-864 Package 3-27-2010

-- Receive IV Bill : 3-27-2010

-- Pay IV Bill : 3-27-2010

-- Receive Instruction Package :

-- sent iv packet 4-1-2010

-- Case Completed at NVC : 5-7-2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyy!

Date Package Left From NVC :5-11-2010

interview date-6-23-2010

interview results-approveddddddddd! no ap!!! yayayaya skippy!

visa recieved-visa in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! june 29.2010 6 days after interview!!!

port of entry- j.f.k july 2 2010!

event.png

Thank you all so very much!!! you guys are wonderful and so very supportive! As of now I am gonna do the CR1 and use of course the form I-130 along with the G-325a. My Time line will be set up here very shortly. Turns out that my brother was able to figure out how to copy what was on my screen (Prt Scr) and open it in with "Paint". We got everything! Time and date stamps, along with our names, screen names, and messenger addresses! It came out wonderful thus far. I pray the Lord bless our journey and yours as well in the same way! Blessings. -Chris

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.