lilacvioletiris

K-1 May interviews Montreal !!!!

227 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My fiance' got his interview date of May 3, 2010 when I called at 4 p.m. today! Anyone else received word of their interview date in May. We finished our packet 3 and it was logged by Montreal on March 1 so I figure people from Jan. and Feb. should be having dates too! Call 202-663-1225 before 5 p.m. to see if you are scheduled too!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I checked VJ at like 5:04 PM EST. NUTS. I will be calling on Monday, though. We sent our P3 in a week or so after Lila's went in, so I'm sure we'll be up next. Then the whirlwind starts, because I've got to get up there, which means possibly killing my GPA. LOL. (I'd have to drop my classes for this semester)

*FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!*

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

K1 VISA: 09/11/09 - 08/10/10

MARRIED: 10/10/10
AOS/EAD/AP: 02/22/11 - 05/04/11

ROC
04/04/13: Mailed off!

04/09/13: NOA1

My fiance' got his interview date of May 3, 2010 when I called at 4 p.m. today! Anyone else received word of their interview date in May. We finished our packet 3 and it was logged by Montreal on March 1 so I figure people from Jan. and Feb. should be having dates too! Call 202-663-1225 before 5 p.m. to see if you are scheduled too!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

So Cruel of you to post this with 15 minutes to go before 5pm EST, I want to knoooowwwwww. :(

Edited by SupportGeek

lol are you two going to be able to get everything done in little over a month?? lol.

I got everything done in less than a month, they should be fine :P

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

lol are you two going to be able to get everything done in little over a month?? lol.

Yeah back in October, some people only got 2 weeks notice and that was by phone, not even the actual interview letter.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

So Cruel of you to post this with 15 minutes to go before 5pm EST, I want to knoooowwwwww. :(

Well, it is better than no post at all! I know there are several of us that are waiting to get to the finish line at Montreal. Hopefully more people will have good news today!

Oh I know, it was just torture going through the whole weekend knowing I missed being able to call by a few minutes :P

My p3 stuff was in a month before you even so I have fingers crossed, heck I barely slept last night even.

Well, it is better than no post at all! I know there are several of us that are waiting to get to the finish line at Montreal. Hopefully more people will have good news today!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh I know, it was just torture going through the whole weekend knowing I missed being able to call by a few minutes tongue.gif

My p3 stuff was in a month before you even so I have fingers crossed, heck I barely slept last night even.

So, have you called yet?

This was along weekend for me too! lol ... I will find out if I made the cut or not. My P3 was logged on Thursday. I am dying. I will cry if I missed it by a day.

I was looking back and saw Amanda2020 was logged on jan 25th and got her interview date on Jan 26th... so Im still hopeful. But stressed as hell.

Edited by kizza

AoS Process

AoS/EAD/AP file sent: 2011-02-16

Received: 2011-02-17

NOA: 2011-02-22

Touched: 2011-02-24

Hard copy NOAs received : 2011-02-28

Biometrics letter received: 2011-02-28

Biometrics appt: 2011-03-17

EAD & AP approved: 2011-04-28

AOS appt: 2011-05-12 (notice sent April 6) APPROVED :)

event.png

So, have you called yet?

This was along weekend for me too! lol ... I will find out if I made the cut or not. My P3 was logged on Thursday. I am dying. I will cry if I missed it by a day.

I was looking back and saw Amanda2020 was logged on jan 25th and got her interview date on Jan 26th... so Im still hopeful. But stressed as hell.

My Fiancee is calling this morning once shes awake a little more. I cant call from work unfortunately, and the building is super weird here where cell reception is weak to non-existant. The area Im in is like a black hole for cell signals, so powerful, nothing escapes!

Timeline

My Fiancee is calling this morning once shes awake a little more. I cant call from work unfortunately, and the building is super weird here where cell reception is weak to non-existant. The area Im in is like a black hole for cell signals, so powerful, nothing escapes!

well good luck! keep us posted.

AoS Process

event.png

Timeline

Why havent you called kizza? is he in charge of that? *L*

May 18th for me!

Nice!! Congratulations!

No, Im in charge of everything LOL kidding...

I have called and no interview unsure.gif but... Im still hoping.

out of curiosity, when was the last time you had called DOS?

AoS Process

event.png

Timeline

He called them Wednesday morning and at that time there was nothing... but they said they sent out p4 that day, too.

and thanks. I have been super cranky the last four days growling at anyone who will listen. haha. So now that it is sinking in I'm starting to get super excited.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.