one...two...tree

Have Not Received IMBRA RFE Yet...What to do next?

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry if I'm jumping the gun but my NOA1 was June 14th and my case has not been updated since the 17th of June, so I'm wondering if should call the CSC and request they mail another IMBRA RFE?

I was assuming they would notify me by email that they would be sending one, but someone here on VJ told me they never received an email.

Cany anyone please help????

Also, is there anyone else here who has NOT received their IMBRA RFE from CSC????

Timeline
I haven't got one either, go figure.

Have you tried calling the CSC? Maybe your's and mine are up next for RFE's being mailed out. God, I hope so. I keep prayin' that I'll get my NOA2 by the end of August...I thought that was a reasonable request since so many who applied close to the same time have already gotten approved.

I was even thinking about sending in the new, post IMBRA 129F form and mail it to them as an amendment? Anyone? Good idea? :unsure:

Edited by Steven_and_Jinky

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I dont think IMBRA applies to me... because IMBRA is enforced by receipt date... Well my Receipt date is February 9th but when I got my transfer notice they changed it to my NOA1 date???

Timeline
I dont think IMBRA applies to me... because IMBRA is enforced by receipt date... Well my Receipt date is February 9th but when I got my transfer notice they changed it to my NOA1 date???

No, I think you are right. IMBRA doesn't apply in your case.

Do you know the number to the CSC?

Timeline

UPDATE: I called the USCIS and the person checked my case. She said no RFE has been sent yet. That's a relief, because I feared that I possibly threw it out with the junk mail.

So I'll just keep waiting....and waiting....sigh.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Wow, you most certainly have a lot of pacience. Did you ask why you haven't even received your RFE yet when people who applied after you are already being approved?

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Filed: Timeline
Sorry if I'm jumping the gun but my NOA1 was June 14th and my case has not been updated since the 17th of June, so I'm wondering if should call the CSC and request they mail another IMBRA RFE?

I was assuming they would notify me by email that they would be sending one, but someone here on VJ told me they never received an email.

Also, is there anyone else here who has NOT received their IMBRA RFE from CSC????

I have not gotten one yet...i suppose it should be coming soon....I am so excited to see all

these approvals around us. Hang tight yours will come soon I am sure.

Timeline
Wow, you most certainly have a lot of pacience. Did you ask why you haven't even received your RFE yet when people who applied after you are already being approved?

I asked the representative if she knew if they send them in batches. She said has no idea about how they sending the RFE's but that my case would be noted once it's mailed. So, what else can I do but be patient...I'm thinking that CSC has focused most of their personnel on expediantley adjucating the petitions that were in limbo between March 6th - June 6th (when new form came out). If I had to do it all over again - I should've waited a couple of weeks for the new post IMBRA I-129F form and would've avoided any RFE. Live and learn..

I have not gotten one yet...i suppose it should be coming soon....I am so excited to see all

these approvals around us. Hang tight yours will come soon I am sure.

Oh, thank God someone else out there in the same boat. But you sent your application on June 14th? Wasn't the new post IMBRA form available by then?

Hey I haven't got one either. and my fiance call asked USICS Vermont . they had been received . but I don't know why USICS. didn't told me by e-mail ????? :crying:

2006-05-20 sent I129F

2006-06-02 NOA 1

2006-06-19 REEs sent

2006-08-09 REEs reply (but sent 2006-07-22)

2006-08-11 touch

2006-08-12 touch [/b] [/color][/b][/color]

2006-08-16 touch

2006-09-07 touch

2006-09-09 touch

2006-09-14 2nd REEs

2006-09-17 touch

2006-10-16 VSC received 2rd REE

2006-10-17 NOA.2

Timeline
Hey I haven't got one either. and my fiance call asked USICS Vermont . they had been received . but I don't know why USICS. didn't told me by e-mail ????? :crying:

I'm confused. You did get an RFE according to your timeline, but they didn't notify you that they received it?

yes, my fiance sent REEs back to USICS Vermont . untile now more 30 days . I didn't got heard anything . I'm very confuse and very boring :crying::crying:

2006-05-20 sent I129F

2006-06-02 NOA 1

2006-06-19 REEs sent

2006-08-11 touch

2006-08-16 touch

2006-09-07 touch

2006-09-09 touch

2006-09-14 2nd REEs

2006-09-17 touch

2006-10-17 NOA.2

Timeline
yes, my fiance sent REEs back to USICS Vermont . untile now more 30 days . I didn't got heard anything . I'm very confuse and very boring :crying::crying:

I would hope he sent it certified mail or even FedEx so he could have tracked it. It sounds like they never received it. I'd have him call them to see if they have any record of it there and if not, then I'd request they send him another one.

Hi! My fiance sent RFEs back to California more than 21 days ago. No one news since that time! :( (((

What should we do?

I`m worried if they lost our RFE :( ((((

Should we ask them to send another one second time?

NOA1 was in April...

:crying:

I think you should call to ask USICS. I think the document wasn't lost but I don't know why USICS. they didn't sent e-mail to us ... :crying:

2006-05-20 sent I129F

2006-06-02 NOA 1

2006-06-19 REEs sent

2006-08-11 touch

2006-08-16 touch

2006-09-07 touch

2006-09-09 touch

2006-09-14 2nd REEs

2006-09-17 touch

2006-10-17 NOA.2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.