Henia

First words to your SO

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

"Hey, sugar tits!"

Me thinks Steven has been haning out with Mel Gibson! ;)

He (Mel Gibson, not Steven! ) was reported to have said that to a female officer recently!

Oh, the things we say when we're in love... or piss drunk. ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

For the life of me I can not recall my first words to him. We must have held one another for five minutes crying and trembling. It was all dramatic enough, don't think any words would have had the same impact as just holding one another. He finally cupped my chin, lifted my face and said "look at me, oh my God you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen", no reply to that but to melt a bit more. (L) All of our reunions have been similiar to this, very long embraces finally, we get out our "i love you", typically followed by me saying lets get out of here.

I think when he comes home for good later this month, I will laugh hysterically while bawling my eyes out, it is just going to be unbelievable that this long wait is finally over!

B

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We've had the same greeting every time...'Hi babe!' 'Hi sweetheart!' *hug* *kiss* *kiss* *hug*

We promised the kids that if it didn't interfere with school they could come to the airport for his next arrival....THAT should be interesting.

-12/15/06 Mailed off I-129F

-12/19/06 NOA1 via email

-01/05/07 NOA2 via email

-01/13/07 NVC notice via snail mail

-01/25/07 Packet 3 arrives.

-02/22/07 Packet 3 is mailed.

-03/02/07 Medical

-03/13/07 Packet 4 arrives.

-03/16-24/07 Honey visits.

-04/02/07 Interview(Approved)

-04/10/07 Visa arrives.

the very first time we met face to face, i went to pick him up at the bus station. :blink: (he thought he'd save a few bucks and take the greyhound from chicago to kc...silly man!) i think i said something eloquent like, "hi, you." i was too nervous and weirded out to say much, and he was dead tired from the long flight and killer bus ride. it was awkward for about 10 minutes or so, and then we both started to relax a bit. we hadn't quite established if we were friends or romantic at that point, although, after a quick lunch at taco bell, i dropped him off at his hotel. he leaned over in the car and gave me a kiss, and well, the rest is history! :wub:

after that time, whenever we'd be reunited at the airport, there really weren't any words to say, other than "OMG I've missed you, and I love you". mostly, at least on my part, it was just squeals of delight and tears of joy as we ran to greet eachother and hugged soooooo tight.

it still brings back so many feelings just thinking about those days. i can kind of take it for granted now, knowing that we wake up and go to sleep together each and every day. those of you who are still in the process of getting your visas so you can be together...hang in there! it's SOOOO worth it in the end! :wub:

f35qw2.gif

f35qif.gif

Click here to view our webpage!

jt179g.jpg

AOS Approved!! icon_woohoo.gif

Apply to remove conditions August 13, 2008!

Click here for our complete Immigration Timeline

2uhvevm.gif

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."--Author Unknown

When Ian and I were seperated for months and months and I was able to come to the UK to stay with him, he wasn't able to pick me up from the airport as work was horrendous and couldn't get the time off. So he left the house key under the door mat for me and my friend Joanne came to pick me up. When we were on our way to Ian's we rang him to tell him that we were almost there. He was to meet us there. But when we got there, he had gotten held up in traffic so he said lol. When he came home, he had the BIGGEST boquet of flowers I had ever seen and came in the door, set down his keys and just hugged me...without saying a word. Our actions, and the look we gave spoke volumes. Our friend thought it best to give us much needed time alone so took off right away, and so we walked her out to her car. Without thinking, both of us walked out without the house key. Ian's door automatically locks from the outside once it closes DOH!!! I had to sit in his car whilst he took his motorcycle to get the spare key from his son who was at school lol. lmfao...

LJ :whistle:

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...