dlg

Islamabad, Pakistan - OFF TOPIC

770 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I want my husband home. I am fed up with all this Admin processing shyyytt . its now day 81 on this same check. At what point with they say - " we got enough blood out of this turnip.. here is the dayum visa"?

my life is on hold. I cant do nothing anymore. VJ sucks, work suck, even my dog annoys me. when will I live again. :(

I know ...I kknow .. shut up and keep droping Time line Eggs.. :(

shon.gif

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salaams Cindi,

We started Ramadan on Saturday here in Alabama and wishing all a good and blessed month. I guess everyone is busy since I have not seen many posts lately, too.

Shonnie,

Hang in there girl and I know you are missing Bingo. Just remember to take it one day a time and take a breather if you need to and go and get a spa day treat, buy something nice or go visit a friend and spend the day or evening out to perk yourself up. Hugs

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Ramadan Mubarak to all - wishing all your fasting and prayers are accepted by the Almighty :luv: btw, we started on saturday here in parts of southern california - some cities on sunday - a bit frustrating that we can't all start and end such a blessed month together.

Happy Ramadan!

Naseer's green card was approved today and we found a fantastic Halal market just minutes from home.

It was a great day!

Laney and Naseer

Mubarak Laney!!! :) You're done with all this for a couple of years now! .. I'm hoping to send out the AOS package tomorrow insha'Allah.

Ramadan Mubarak everyone! Everyone in my house started fasting today (Sunday). I, sadly, won't be participating in fasting this year as I am expecting. I absolutely love the feeling of it and it sucks I won't be doing it but I can't deprive my body and my baby of much needed nutrients at this time. May all of you have a blessed month!

aww Nizzy you'll get the sawab insha'Allah for it - hope all is well with you and the baby :)

Ramadan Mubarek brothers and sisters

We started sunday in Iowa.

peace to all, and as the world ages remeber that it is written in the holy books of monotheist faith that Allahs true religion will be persecuted. Just ignore the comments, postings and etc. and be happy knowing that you walk in the truth

wishing all

Peace , Love, strength, and understanding this Ramadan season

Allah Hafiz (L)

Manzar and cindi

well said Cindi - wishing you and Manzar all the same for Ramadan. (F)

Salaams Cindi,

We started Ramadan on Saturday here in Alabama and wishing all a good and blessed month. I guess everyone is busy since I have not seen many posts lately, too.

Shonnie,

Hang in there girl and I know you are missing Bingo. Just remember to take it one day a time and take a breather if you need to and go and get a spa day treat, buy something nice or go visit a friend and spend the day or evening out to perk yourself up. Hugs

Mary

Hi Mary -

I've been quite busy between work, Ramadan and getting AOS things together... but thinking of all of you and wishing you all the best insha'Allah.

Shon - prayers got me through - both my own and by asking my close family and friends to remember me in theirs. Ramadan is an excellent time to ask God for patience, understanding and help. Hang in there.

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

Timeline
Hi Mary -

I've been quite busy between work, Ramadan and getting AOS things together... but thinking of all of you and wishing you all the best insha'Allah.

Hello Omid,

Glad to hear that things are going well and that your busy with your husband's AOS. Good luck on speedy AOS processing and remember to keep us posted.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Hi

something weird happend..

I got a call from the USA STATE DEPARTMENT at 12:51 Pm

thought I would list this number coz, yall would not belive me.

202 861 0945 from " Jackie"

the message is " GOod after noon this is jackie in the visa office

I got a message about your husbands visa case. I did look up the case

and it is still pending SAO < security advisory Opinon > case number ISL #### blah blah

you can call DOS public inquiry number at blah blah blah. "

least I know its an SAO check .. :huh:

shon.gif

202 861 0945 from " Jackie"

Jie Chen 202-861-0945 jiechen@gwu.edu

http://www.aaanime.net/pmak/gwu/242/classlist.html

ps. I'm not sure how old that webpage is. Could be from many years ago.

Edited by Gupt

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

and the AOS package is off to Chicago insha'Allah :wacko: now the waiting begins again... i hope i did it all correctly...

have a great weekend everyone :star:

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

Timeline

Omid,

Congratulations on sending off your AOS and wishing you a speedy processing.

Everyone else,

Wishing you a great weekend!

#######? you think I am LYIN? I dont have to Lye to none of you.

I did not even have to tell you nothing .. infact I have not been on here much

thats how tired of this mess I am .. Laura you of all people! Su Gente! :angry:

I certainly never said you were lying NOR do I think that! I was telling Gupt that number appears to be a QUEUE number (which would be what a DOS number would be). It wasnt that Jie Chen as he saw listed on the net.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
and the AOS package is off to Chicago insha'Allah :wacko: now the waiting begins again... i hope i did it all correctly...

I'll go and check up on it for ya to make sure processing goes quick :P You'll be fine don't stress...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Congrats Omid! I hope it goes as smoothly, or even smoother than ours did. (Just 2 months in name checks - you could be approved at the interview) We actually got the green card on Yesterday - we were all smiles at the mail box.

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

Timeline
We actually got the green card on Yesterday - we were all smiles at the mail box.

Congratulations to you both :dance: and now you can enjoy life for some time before you have to restart this processing for LOC (Lifting of Conditions).

Mary

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
We actually got the green card on Yesterday - we were all smiles at the mail box.

Congratulations to you both :dance: and now you can enjoy life for some time before you have to restart this processing for LOC (Lifting of Conditions).

Mary

Thanks Mary! It's so weird not checking my portfolio every day! :P

Woohooo - 1 year and 9 months off.

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along