M+S

I GOT THE VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

49 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HELLO

I GOT THE :dance::dance::dance::dance: Visa :dance::dance::dance::dance: some one tells me it's not a dream and it's TRUE ..Iam approved OMG it's true Iam very tired now i will write every details leter

I LOVE YOU ALL

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:dance::dance: Wonderful news....Congratulations...it is well deserved...I am so happy to hear that all went well and that soon you will be with Mark...Best of luck and many blessings

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mubarak buzzef Salwa!!!! We knew you would do fine.... tell us more when you're rested. Inch'allah, you will be w/ Mark soon! (L)

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations :dance::dance: By the way, It's Not A Dream, IT'S TRUE :D

Doreen

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW! You must be so happy! Best wishes to you! Please tell the others going through Egypt, did they give your passport back to you after the interview with your visa enclosed in it? It's it common for women to get their visas on the same day as the interview? We have been on AR for almost 6 months so I'm just curious.

8-7-06 Visa received after 6 months of AR

9-1-06 AOS sent

9-20-06 Biometrics

3-5-07 AOS Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Yes, the Embassies that "are not profiling" certainly DO.

(I don't want to clutter Salwa's happy thread with that...)

Egypt profiles????? :whistle:

Congrats Salwa, hopefully I will be able to feel your happiness soon too. (and Jean!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

:dance:

I kept coming back to check on you last night-I am SO happy for you Salwa !!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Guys I can't sleep befor I tell you how was my intevriew

let me tell you the story fo my intevriew it was good but the woman checked every single evidence I had very carefully ..she is the same CO who denied my visitor visa 8 month ago "funny"

well I wiated infront of the embassy in along line I was infront of the embassy at 6:30 A.M for my interview at 9 A.M or 8 A.M as the webiste said it's9 while the letter said it's 8 ..

then I get in and I was dying of fear I was really hardly able to breathe and I felt horrible ..I was trembling while i was sitting there waitin ..Cairo embassy is really busy OMg very crowded !!..

Then when I get in the embassy "they let me in with my 4 big albums though",,they gave me a no i was NO 13 of IV ..then I sit and wiated till Egyptian woman at window 8 called my number and I went there and she saw the big folders I had and the 4 Albums and she said "OMG what is all this" I said " It's my wedding photos and photos with my husband would you like to see it she said yeah " SHe is is not the CO" and I showed it to her she was very nice ...she liked our photos alot ....and she took my passport and my appointement letter and she told me to go pay the TNT thing ...and then she said I should wait till the CO call for me..so I went to TNT section happily" asking the guy he sid all people pay these TNT fees wether they go tthe visa or not",,,

But after talkin to this woman I felt better ,I thought they are rude and bad but she was really nice...then waiting and wiating and waiting for 4 hours till CO called my name " I heard her saying Salwa" I found out i heard her wrong and that window was for visitor visa and there was another Salwa ..this CO she was American with very beautiful eyes ..she said can you see you application with the photo whil eshe was smiling I said joking" OH Iam with very ugly photo " she laughed ...then she never find my application and then asked for my full name and found out I heard wrong and that Visitor visa window ..lol

then I go back again people leaves and some get the visa and other don't!!!! and I was like in the last few people left I start to worry " what happpened did they forget about me "

then after long waiting the CO call my name at window 11...I go carrying my very big folders and papers and albums ..I look to see the same CO who was not nice to me in my interview at the visitor visa ..

and incontrst she was smiling this time all the time and asked me alot of questions and she checked every single evidence I had ..she never asked for it but whenevr I ask if she likes to see it she say "yes Ma'am please" so I showed it to her all...she saw my phone call records and she checked it carefully and Mark's copy of his passport and she really checked the dates he was stamped at for Egyptian visas to amke sure I was saying teh truth and he did visited me 3 times and she checked my emails and his emails and Ikobo reports and the Trips Itinaries ...all

and then she saw our engagemnt photo and then wedding photos and then she asked to see photos of us with family I showed her the other album and told here this where my dad and mum and mark so she smiled and never looked at the rest of the photos ...

then she asked what's my husband job ? I replied and she asked me when did he get ivorced and I replied and asked me abotu his son custody ...I replied ..then I told her that my husband is a caver too and we will go caving together and showed her the copy of his interview in a magzaine of caving and his photo there and him talking about me ..and then she smiled as uaual..then she asked if i ever have been to US I said I applied for visitor visa in Dec but it got denied ...she smiled and said

Ma'am you will recieve your visa in a week or 10 days ..I was shocked HAPPY..and she smiled and saw how happt I was and I asked if i can book before i recieve the visa she said no don't book your ticket till you recieve the visa ...and that was it guys

so It was an easy interview she checked on everything I had ..everything...

If you are going through Cairo ..YOU must be READY

Iam very very happy ad Jean and Amy I hope you will hear good news sooooooon so we will all be happy ..I will pray for you

Salwa :)

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

congratulations!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.