sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You ride? Thats neat, Im scared to death of motorcycles..

yeah been riding for about 3yrs now. I love every minute of it. it is a way for me to get away and clear my head sometimes. I hate that I am sick.

Jew... that is so cool that you have a motorcycle! I am the only person in my family not to have their license! My mom, grandma,grandpa, dad, brother .. everyone has but me. My BF down in DC has hers too.

Just this morning I saw a dad dropping his daughter off at school on his bike. I remember my dad riding me around on his "fat boy" Harley when I was a kid... LOVED it! I had an orange sparkly helmet!! :)

Now you know you need to go ahead and get you a bike. Yo grandma got one. What you wanting on an invite. LOL!!

Thank you mama!

No prob. I was having the same problem with which one to send it to. but it says it on the I-485 instruction sheet on the USICS website. I wasn't paying no attention to that, had to use two different envelopes. I was early to the post office too, and was like dang I think this is wrong. called Eric and he looked it up

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Good morning ladies.

I just spent three days away from my hubby and damn near lost my mind. Needless to say last night was a nice long sexy party :devil: I don't know how I am going to manage when I have to go away for school for a month and a half. Help me lord

I was almost tempted to rid my motorcycle today. The weather is nice. Going to be 74 today, but I still have a cold and it was cold this morning.

I heard that, I know you had a nice evening :devil:

You go girl on the bike Hubby luv's bikes and the last time he rode me on one I screamed and almost had a heart attack :help: needless to say he refuses to ride me again! :rofl:

As far as work, it is what it is!! I'm a very vocal person & someone supposedly got offended & reported me. Hey!! What to say. She shouldve chat me to my face & not behind my back.

Now @ home, I have a 6yr old who is a dead stamp of his father!!! Good thing! Anyhow he is straight facety!? I @ times hear him answering Acory rudely or saying things like " my daddy is from Kingston Cory" & one time he said your're not my dad. I've spoken to him & his dad has too. It's getting a little better. But he tests my patience. He's my pumpkinhead but he have a slick mouth, just like me. Lol

OH Lawd, Sis I hope it gets better the blending of families is nuh easy at all.

Good Morning Ladies...

I am working from home today..so that means laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping etc. Maybe I will get a litlte work work done too.

I so wanted to take the day off too good for you working from home :whistle: !

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mrstee: THANKS for the recap :star:

Goodmorning everyone, I'm off from work today (since tuesday) because it was raining all weekend and the city is partially flooded, my boss is MAD, that heffer hate it when we're off, oh well...

Anyhow, I used these few days to get some things together and decide what we're gonna do for the wedding. At first I was going to do a civil marriage but then I thought heck no! So in search of a dress, couldn't find 1 and gave up BUT last minute found the perfect 1 for $98! It's gorgeous. NOW I have to decide what I'm going to do after the wedding, reception or go out to eat. As I had mentioned in here before, my family doesn't seem to care and my best friend is schziphrenic and doesn't take her meds, so do I really want a set of grumpy, don't care family members and a ticking time bomb friend all in 1 room? :no:

Let's see what happens but so far I know for a fact that I'm having the wedding in a church and I need to choose which pastor is going to do our premarital counseling... Decisions, decisions...

Congrats to MsSheka & Justucia; DW I hope everything goes your way with that house; MrsTee I hope things go well with your family; MoAcory: great that you finished that packet! Hope I didn't miss anyone...

Hope everyone have a good day and if y'all don't chat up a gazillion pages or start a new forum I'll be able to keep up :lol:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

He said I need to have stawberrys, roses and champagne ready when he gets home. Freak Niq might be in the house!!!!!

When ya man come home (Dills) Drop it like it HHHHHOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Mrstee: THANKS for the recap :star:

Goodmorning everyone, I'm off from work today (since tuesday) because it was raining all weekend and the city is partially flooded, my boss is MAD, that heffer hate it when we're off, oh well...

Anyhow, I used these few days to get some things together and decide what we're gonna do for the wedding. At first I was going to do a civil marriage but then I thought heck no! So in search of a dress, couldn't find 1 and gave up BUT last minute found the perfect 1 for $98! It's gorgeous. NOW I have to decide what I'm going to do after the wedding, reception or go out to eat. As I had mentioned in here before, my family doesn't seem to care and my best friend is schziphrenic and doesn't take her meds, so do I really want a set of grumpy, don't care family members and a ticking time bomb friend all in 1 room? :no:

Let's see what happens but so far I know for a fact that I'm having the wedding in a church and I need to choose which pastor is going to do our premarital counseling... Decisions, decisions...

Congrats to MsSheka & Justucia; DW I hope everything goes your way with that house; MrsTee I hope things go well with your family; MoAcory: great that you finished that packet! Hope I didn't miss anyone...

Hope everyone have a good day and if y'all don't chat up a gazillion pages or start a new forum I'll be able to keep up :lol:

Thank you honey! I know you're going to figure it all out and your day will be special! Enjoy your weekend.

Dills aka Nique1...you better put it on that mane to forever be broken down! :devil:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning yardies!

enjoy your day :star:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Morning All! I've missed you all so...lol! TGIF!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Mo, hi girl. Glad to hear you got that package tackled...we trying to put the finishing touches on ours and get it on out of here! :yes:

Hey Lady why is Y&R pre-empted by Basketball :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

morning yardies!

enjoy your day :star:

Morning Bunz! Enjoy your day and definitely enjoy your weekend! :yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

damn i just looked on the portal and saw that no one has any upcoming interviews, that's a first

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Hey Lady why is Y&R pre-empted by Basketball :crying:

Hi Phillylicious! I can't believe that...we need our Y&R!!! :crying:

damn i just looked on the portal and saw that no one has any upcoming interviews, that's a first

I noticed that as well...unless some of the newbies haven't filled out their timelines to reflect their upcoming dates or something. :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Oh, thanks for thinking of her.

She slept for a few hours yesterday, took a bath, had some pizza and felt better but she couldnt get to sleep after the long nap. She was coughing a little in her sleep last night.

I got her some cough drops and allergy medicine for school and she is there... so far so good. She didnt want to miss school.. Nana made cupcakes for the class to celebrate her birthday. :)

Irie, I'm so out the loop, sorry I didn't know the lil' princess was under the weather! Glad to hear she is pushing on through!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good morning, everyone!

My baby's home! :dance: His flight landed early yesterday. When he called to tell me that he was in the immigration line, I was JUST starting to head to pick him up, in rush hr traffic, at an airport about 40 minutes away during off-peak hours. I feared that he'd be sitting waiting for me for a LONG time.

But he got sent to a secondary room (same one he went to his first time arriving in USA) and that delay was just the right amount of time. When I arrived to meet him, he'd just picked up his luggage.

In other great news, we got our income tax refund today! :dance: I thought about using part of it to replace my stolen G1 phone, but just can't bring myself to pay that much for a cell phone.

I stayed up talking to my friend until almost 1am last night, then interacted with Steven for another hour or so, so I am TIRED.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Happy Friday Yardies!!

I'm trying to catch up, but I'm not sure if I can do it. lol Anyway, hope all is well.

My husband and I both have each others PIN numbers, but we don't really go into each others accounts.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Good morning, everyone!

My baby's home! :dance: His flight landed early yesterday. When he called to tell me that he was in the immigration line, I was JUST starting to head to pick him up, in rush hr traffic, at an airport about 40 minutes away during off-peak hours. I feared that he'd be sitting waiting for me for a LONG time.

But he got sent to a secondary room (same one he went to his first time arriving in USA) and that delay was just the right amount of time. When I arrived to meet him, he'd just picked up his luggage.

In other great news, we got our income tax refund today! :dance: I thought about using part of it to replace my stolen G1 phone, but just can't bring myself to pay that much for a cell phone.

I stayed up talking to my friend until almost 1am last night, then interacted with Steven for another hour or so, so I am TIRED.

Glad to hear your husband is back in your arms...awww!

Maybe you can find you another phone on Craigslist or does your carrier offer refurbished phones on their webiste? :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Oh, thanks for thinking of her.

She slept for a few hours yesterday, took a bath, had some pizza and felt better but she couldnt get to sleep after the long nap. She was coughing a little in her sleep last night.

I got her some cough drops and allergy medicine for school and she is there... so far so good. She didnt want to miss school.. Nana made cupcakes for the class to celebrate her birthday. smile.gif

Your welcome, Im glad she is feeling better, mines has asthma so this change is killing our girls! I hope she is enjoying her cupcakes, she's a doll

He said I need to have stawberrys, roses and champagne ready when he gets home. Freak Niq might be in the house!!!!!

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Might be?devil.gif I know you gonna be representin'!!!! lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.