sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

Tee that recap was ggggggrrrrreeeeeaAAT

Healing and Prayer going out to your fam

JG I watch B-Ball and I love Syracuse this year. My friends from high school are trying to set up a ladies league here great exercise Im all in

Sorry to hear that but you said you are trying to loose weight, I know alot of people that got pregnant when that happened.

Have you seen any doctors to see if there is a problem that can be fixed??

Do you have any other kids??

Yeah, I have been to the doctors. I'm on a pill called Clomid... posed to help you ovulate... been on it for 4 months and nothing. I want to lose weight for that reason, maybe it will help since the pills don't seem to be. I don't have any children of my own, Derron does. So, we know it's not him... blush.gif

Awwe Sweetie trust me I know exactly what you are feeling cause I am the same way. (((hugs)) I have just given it to the Creator as he is in control and know when the right time is!

Our Poor Hubby's they have to deal with all our emotional outbreaks headbonk.gif no worries vent away I often do too rose.gif

Our time soon come

rezo tenemos a un bebe este año yes.gif

They sure do... unfortunately, D hasn't learned to be compassionate. Ay Philly... de tu boca a las orejas de Dios!!! Este ano sera muy bien si nos pasa asi!!!!!

Ok... i'm off to lunch... be back later this afternoon.

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh ok bugs.. hooked on phonics worked for me.. i went back and read that you are COMING from ja on the 27th DUHH.. man so you don't get to be there a whole weekend??? well i guess that won't matter cuz you certainly won't be working LOL

i know its easy for me to say, cuz i have kids, but girl you better enjoy ur husband.. ya'll need to go places and do things..pretty soon you will have lil d coming and thats 3 tickets to ja or fl or las vegas or wherever, then baby makes 4 :blush: .. keep trying, but until IT happens, ENJOY YOURSELF!!!

and mek mi go bop d pon the headtop.. COMPASSION my yute!!! lol

Good morning ladies

Tee that recap was ggggggrrrrreeeeeaAAT

Healing and Prayer going out to your fam

JG I watch B-Ball and I love Syracuse this year. My friends from high school are trying to set up a ladies league here great exercise Im all in

Sorry to hear that but you said you are trying to loose weight, I know alot of people that got pregnant when that happened.

Have you seen any doctors to see if there is a problem that can be fixed??

Do you have any other kids??

good morning jam q.. it REALLy was still morning in vegas???

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline

Jess, all you need to do is tell them you need his DS-3025 transcribed (like you said) for immigration purposes, they will know what you are talking about. They will tell you if he needs anymore shots and the cost of them. I suggest trying to get them done at a clinic. I don't think he need the second Hep shot because they do it according to age.. Ask them if they can just transcribe it. Some CS require you to have the entire exam again and that's when you have to let them know he had it in Jamaica. You need to look on CDC's site to see which shots he need (they do it according to age) also there is a link on here called "Civil Surgeon's who don't rip you off" someone started putting a list together of all the cs in the US that will do the transcriptions/exams fairly reasonably. The only one for VA is in Alexandria so far... Imma try to help you.

The I-63 goes out with your AOS package in a sealed envelope for the CS. Don't open it. Ask the civil surgeon for a copy for your records in case USCIS loses it. You don't have to go through it all over again

i loved my CS.. he didn't even make us get the chicken pox shot/varicella, said he could tell roger had had the disease as a child.. PUHLEASE my baby don't have a mark on his face, which is all the guy ever saw.. i love my brown brothas, they always take care of they customers :devil::rofl:

where is dada.. i can't even get her by regular email

Edited by dancehallquana

oh ok bugs.. hooked on phonics worked for me.. i went back and read that you are COMING from ja on the 27th DUHH.. man so you don't get to be there a whole weekend??? well i guess that won't matter cuz you certainly won't be working LOL

i know its easy for me to say, cuz i have kids, but girl you better enjoy ur husband.. ya'll need to go places and do things..pretty soon you will have lil d coming and thats 3 tickets to ja or fl or las vegas or wherever, then baby makes 4 :blush: .. keep trying, but until IT happens, ENJOY YOURSELF!!!

and mek mi go bop d pon the headtop.. COMPASSION my yute!!! lol

good morning jam q.. it REALLy was still morning in vegas???

OMG D gives me the side yeye when I call him my yute and he starts with the my gyal business :bonk: I just do it to see his expression :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

OMG D gives me the side yeye when I call him my yute and he starts with the my gyal business :bonk: I just do it to see his expression :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: its the other way around w/ us.. roger knows it gets under my skin when he say "ledy"(lady) or "b".. <_< im not yo friend!! so i call him my yute..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It would be nice if SOMEONE (whispering Philly) would have a nice Nollywood waiting for me when I got home tonight... Sunray Imma hit you up! Likkle more my yute rofl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

uuuuuuuuuum, mi read bout chree page but mi cyaaan remember wha mi read

philly yuh done know the prayers going up already

mrsbuggy don't be so hard on yourself, sometimes its when u stop thinking about it that it happens

umm, i caaaaaaaaan't remember anything mooooooooore :unsure:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

why in the heezy isn't my youtube posting correctly! Sus I need you :help:

You have to use the media button now and post the whole web address.

Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPKdHj4s0o&feature=player_embedded but it would go in between this media & /media but use the brackets around the words media.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

It would be nice if SOMEONE (whispering Philly) would have a nice Nollywood waiting for me when I got home tonight... Sunray Imma hit you up! Likkle more my yute rofl.gif

LOL I was trying but only got #'s , looks like Sun is hooking me up, let me try again!

uuuuuuuuuum, mi read bout chree page but mi cyaaan remember wha mi read

philly yuh done know the prayers going up already

mrsbuggy don't be so hard on yourself, sometimes its when u stop thinking about it that it happens

umm, i caaaaaaaaan't remember anything mooooooooore :unsure:

Bunz weh yuh deh, work?

Thank girl I am praying too!

You are so right, but its like you can't stop thinking about it :unsure:

You have to use the media button now and post the whole web address.

Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPKdHj4s0o&feature=player_embedded but it would go in between this media & /media but use the brackets around the words media.

aaaaaah thanks I will try this

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies,

My husband returns today! :dance:

YAY for you!! :dance::thumbs:

Hi girl! Den would be mad at me too but I don't think the men understand that this forum helps us...it probably has saved a lot of our relationships at some point and time! :rofl:

Thank you! We claiming it and hope to hear some good news by the end of the week (tomorrow) :blink:

:yes::yes: This forum has been great therapy for me many times!

We are looking for a house too, haven't found the right one yet, but I am keeping the faith I know the right one is out there :yes:

Good luck on finding your perfect place too!

I cannot focus today!!!

I have things that need to get done.. but I cannot get myself to do them. This may sound a bit crazy but I really just want to clean!

I think its the weather...

I want to clean too....I just can't seem to get motivated to actually do it. :whistle:

That cat did NOT look happy to be in the pool. It was pretty eager to get out...I'm sure it didn't voluntarily go in. At least it was pretty calm otherwise.

My Hubby is the best, he cleaned out both gardens and moved around all of my huge Banana pots getting them ready to go back outside! He also trimmed the tree that was blocking my sun at the end of the season. That was such a surprise, it usually takes me 2 weekends to deal with all the debris from the winter and get my garden in shape for planting. Now all I have to do is watch the plants grow and plan my veggies this weekend. I love my good good Husband! (L)

Awww, what a great hubby!

Timeline

I found a recipe that I'm going to try this weekend and thought I would share it.

LAYERED RUM BROWNIES

Each layer of these delicious brownies must be completely cool before the next layer is added.

FIRST LAYER:

1 (12.9 oz.) pkg. brownie mix (bake as directed on box)

1 c. chopped nuts

2 tbsp. rum

Follow directions on box to make brownies, adding nuts. Spread rum over top of baked brownies while still hot. Refrigerate.

SECOND LAYER:

4 tbsp. melted butter

1 3/4 c. confectioners' sugar

2 tbsp. rum

Mix ingredients until spreading consistency. Spread over brownies and refrigerate.

THIRD LAYER:

1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips

1 tbsp. butter

Milk

Melt chocolate chips and butter in the microwave until smooth. Add milk by teaspoons until of spreading consistency. Spread over second layer and refrigerate. Good But Oh So Fattening!!!

Oh my GOODNESS! That looks YUMMY!

The only thing is, a friend from Oklahoma is coming in town tonight around 9pm to stay with us for several days. We'll see what can be worked out. :star:

Just be quiet! ;)

I repeat...please do not let that house guest ruin your "Welcome Home" party! Don't be tardy for the party. :rofl: You can still make it do what it needs to. We had some family in town this past weekend and sorry we had to make it do what it do...shoot we newlyweds :devil: they'll understand, if not oh well :devil:

Yeah, what Dens says! :lol:

I always shake my head.....smile every once in a while.......say uh, huh........act like I'm really busy....and hope they wander off soon. You have no idea how many times I will hold a conversation here without paying attention. When they walk out, Sarah will say, what did he say? I'm usually like I don't know. I wasn't listening.

I do the same thing.....keep reading VJ or some other on-line thing to occupy me while they blabber away.

Timeline

I know right he is so sweet today he is working in the house painting, and opening more windows :blink: :blink:

Mr Bootsy told him to please put down the machete :rofl::help:

This weekend he is working on the truck and cars making sure everything is in tip top condition :luv:

Go D, Go D! :thumbs:

Will and Jada's son is so handsome!

3de975c4.jpg

What a cutie patootie!

Just got a phone call from my brother.. He is on dialysis and they almost "lost" him today.. that had to hit him in his chest and give him oxygen.. Lawd not again.... here we go! blink.gif

Man Mrstee, this has to STOP! You've already got enough going on with your Pa & now your brother. Saying prayers for both of them. (L)

:huh: Well, only one person is coming, but if I ever have two house guests I HOPE they don't do anything. This was actually a question in Dear Abby (or Ms Manners) a few weeks ago. The etiquette rule was: As long as the homeowners don't know, it's okay.

Good to know! :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.