sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone.... This term is DONE...FINISH! Did well on all of the tests so I feel REALLLLLLLL GOOOOOD. Anyone ever go onto the website www.groupon.com ? It is a site where you log into your city and there are daily coupons for services or restaurants offered to groups of people. I have bought a couple so far and I am using my first one today for a $90 heated/aromatherapy massage for $45! The other coupon I got was for an indian restaurant $35 for $15. OMG just looked at today and the deal today in my town is $750 worth of lazer hair removal for $99....I want this soooo bad...

If any of you do sign up if you list my code since I referred you I will get $10....http://www.groupon.com/r/uu844133 either way I just think it is a really good site so if not...no problems just wanted you all to be aware of it.

Didn't mean this to sound like an infommertial... tongue_ss.gif

Gurl no, knowledge is power, im signing up and I will use your code! Good looking :)

Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Congrats on your marriage & on getting ready to send out AOS! Things are moving now! good.gif

Sure, I'd share my pin with him....just not my card! rofl.gif

But seriously, I have my own bank accts & we also have a joint acct that is not being touched at all right now. He also has his own acct with not much $$ in there but when he starts working, he can do what he wants with his acct once I give him the run down on how banking works & how not to go over the limit (AND after he forks some over to help pay the bills). He's also not too comfortable using the cards but I'm sure with enough practice he'll be a pro. laughing.gif

LOL! I told hubby I wanted to walk or go for a bike ride this evening after dinner! I also told him he has to really help talk me into it. Usually after dinner I just want to watch my shows & goof off online. I told him if he has dinner ready by the time I get home from work (it's his turn, I've been cooking the last week or so), we can eat & be on our way by 6:00 until it gets dark. We'll see what happens there. I NEED & WANT to move my lazy body!

Glad your brother is looking & feeling better Mrstee!

Thanks so much!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YES! That is SO confusing when a story involves women & men. That was the case when I was in The Gambia, too: confusion over he/him/her/etc.

I always found "foot" more confusing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:thumbs: I mentioned to my best friend yesterday that I was stopping @ home to change into a new dress to pick Steven up in & she was like "Girl, don't waste your time. He knows what you look like." :no: Let's just say he appreciated the dress.

Go Nat Go nat Go Nat and Steven Girl I try to always look my best for my man dont care if he seen me messed up, he likes :devil: when I take extra time for my self :devil:

I applaude (sp) you.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Who is doing something fun and exciting this weekend?

Im going to Cali, with my best friend. My sis ter rode the bus earlier this week because Im going to meet her there tomorrow.

But Im goign to shop for Jamaica and see if I can find some things for the kids. 6 hours drive that I do in 3-4 hours :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hello Yardies. Saturday is the big day that my wife comes POE Atlanta. I cant wait and I pray that she has safe trip tomorrow.

My jam do you have a FB post some pics or something :bonk:

Even Finesse was a invisible ghost for only so long :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hello Yardies. Saturday is the big day that my wife comes POE Atlanta. I cant wait and I pray that she has safe trip tomorrow.

Congrats Myjam! You'll have her in your arms tomorrow! :dance::luv:

YES! That is SO confusing when a story involves women & men. That was the case when I was in The Gambia, too: confusion over he/him/her/etc.

I always have to stop him several times to ask WHO he is referring to. He gets annoyed at having to stop the story but I get annoyed not knowing who the heck he's talking about. :lol:

I always found "foot" more confusing.

That and HAND! So *what* exactly hurts??? :bonk::rofl:

Im going to Cali, with my best friend. My sis ter rode the bus earlier this week because Im going to meet her there tomorrow.

But Im goign to shop for Jamaica and see if I can find some things for the kids. 6 hours drive that I do in 3-4 hours :bonk:

You drive carefully lady! Remember the road safety signs in JA....

2421889093_020ed9ef00.jpg?v=0

Timeline

OMG! Look at this thing! I was just searching for floaties for the lake & found this:

If you have a spare $6000 you too can have your very own floating iceberg!

Inflatable Iceberg

51fBaWOkvKL._AA400_.jpg

Timeline

That thing is pretty cool, Ells. You buying one? or two?

I'm hopefully going to get my fantasy baseball team set up tonight. If Daniel will cooperate. I think he's just scared!!!!!

Tomorrow BF, daughter and her BF are going to watch my BF get his head shaved for a St. Baldrick's event. Raising money for children's cancer. Should be interesting. Tomorrow night I think I am taking daughter and her BF to the movies.

Sunday is B--I--N--G--O! Wish me luck. Hoping to one day quit my job and become a professional bingo player. star_smile.gif

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Bummer! Hey, weird question...I wonder how many of us are on the same 'schedule' ?...my auntie is due to show up at my doorstep any time now too. tongue.gif

I don't have a schedule, mine been done ran off da train tracks! rofl.gif

MrsTee, I just read your recap from about 24 hours ago. It was so good! I am cracking up laughing at the humor you put into the various situations we're all going through.

Lol thanks Nat glad you enjoyed it...but lets not forget, its dada's job, just as its sus job to start the thread and you are the spreadsheet queen nat! :)

Ok back from the store had to pick up some goat,beef kindney's liver and chicken foot. We are having another cook off on Sunday!

Ughhh now I have to jump on a conference call with some customers I wear are fraudulent! :help:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

good.gif I mentioned to my best friend yesterday that I was stopping @ home to change into a new dress to pick Steven up in & she was like "Girl, don't waste your time. He knows what you look like." no0pb.gif Let's just say he appreciated the dress.

That's a good idea, DW. I'll check!

See yall we can all take lessons from nat.. she pulled out her "Freakum Dress" rofl.gif

Hi Myjam, so did you take the weekend off?? Enjoy!!! Welcome to the US myjammywifey :)

headbonk.gif Girl headbonk.gif My baby interview is on April 9th

Is it posted on the portal uh nah! Girl boom! rofl.gif I heart.gif you still jq

Timeline

That thing is pretty cool, Ells. You buying one? or two?

I'm hopefully going to get my fantasy baseball team set up tonight. If Daniel will cooperate. I think he's just scared!!!!!

Tomorrow BF, daughter and her BF are going to watch my BF get his head shaved for a St. Baldrick's event. Raising money for children's cancer. Should be interesting. Tomorrow night I think I am taking daughter and her BF to the movies.

Sunday is B--I--N--G--O! Wish me luck. Hoping to one day quit my job and become a professional bingo player. star_smile.gif

Eh, what the heck, TWO! What's $12K??

Have fun playing bingo & take pics for FB of BF getting his head shaved! :yes: One time a friend of mine shaved his locks & his cousin (my other friend) made it in an 'old man bald' pattern. He just shaved the top & left everything from the top of the ears down. :rofl: We laughed so hard at that! Then he finally finished the job & took it all off.

I don't have a schedule, mine been done ran off da train tracks! rofl.gif

Lol thanks Nat glad you enjoyed it...but lets not forget, its dada's job, just as its sus job to start the thread and you are the spreadsheet queen nat! :)

Lucky you! I have to say, I don't think I'll miss the monthlies!

Before Sus, it was Kimmy....both are gone now.....someone else is going to have to take over. :(

Timeline

I told him I was going to take pictures of us playing bingo cause I have these really cool little bingo cards to scrap. He looked at me like I was crazy.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.