Nagishkaw

Commies 4 Christ.... reorganized

3,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So it is us three who are alone. :(

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Im putting myself to bed early tonite. I still have not recovered from that yard work yesterday.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I have a glass of wine, walked the Pudge, he's off his medication, sourdough bread is in the oven...now I haz a happy

10-10-2008: I-130 Sent

11-14-2008: NOA1

01-13-2009: Transfer to CSC

01-30-2009: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

02-04-2009: NOA2 in mail

04-14-2009: medical

05-14-2009: Interview

05-15-2009: picked up visa

05-24-2009: PoE: Miami

06-04-2009: received 2 ! welcome letters

06-08-2009: received 3rd welcome letter

06-25-2009: Greencard in mail

07-06-2009: received SSN

07-13-2009: got my DL!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am annoyed because my grandmother just simply cannot sit the ** down. She came home from church and went straight to do the dishes even though I said I would do them. When I heard her messing around (btw, I had come to my computer to research something for her about her stupid van that she has been flipping out about for a month now) in the kitchen, I asked her what she was doing and when she responded that she was putting the dishes away I said why is she doing that because I said I would. She responded with, "When?" Me: "After I finish researching this stuff FOR YOU." She kept doing the stupid dishes anyway.

I'm just getting sick and tired of her inability to just fvcking sit down and relax. She just left the living room to go back to her room to read and she's back in the kitchen doing more #######.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Timeline

LOL @ Susita. :rofl:

Amby, I bet that cake was beyond yummy! :yes:

Cheeto, Im glad Pudge has recovered. :star:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I am annoyed because my grandmother just simply cannot sit the ** down. She came home from church and went straight to do the dishes even though I said I would do them. When I heard her messing around (btw, I had come to my computer to research something for her about her stupid van that she has been flipping out about for a month now) in the kitchen, I asked her what she was doing and when she responded that she was putting the dishes away I said why is she doing that because I said I would. She responded with, "When?" Me: "After I finish researching this stuff FOR YOU." She kept doing the stupid dishes anyway.

I'm just getting sick and tired of her inability to just fvcking sit down and relax. She just left the living room to go back to her room to read and she's back in the kitchen doing more #######.

Some people are just OCD like that Mal. My grandma is the same way.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

That's the thing, though, Susi. She never used to be that way, this has only happened in the past year since her husband died. It's driving me and my aunt nuts.

event.png

Timeline

Sounds like she's a bit frustrated and doesn't know what to do with herself.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

She can't not do something and it stems from having to take care of her husband the last year of his life. I have even told her this but she doesn't seem to want to fix it.

event.png