felizardo

category f4, can i still get my 26 yr old son

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

^ hi!.. we haven't got anything from NVC yet.. Yun pong last pa namin na received was the Approval letter nung 1994 pa.. but i hope this year,may progress na.. our case turned 21 yrs OLD last week, march 9..

ask ko po, nung ipinag file kayu ng petitioner ng visa, did you have any form/paper that you put your derivative beneficiaries? or automatic po un, na kapag na file through f4 category, the children will be included as long as they are below 21? tinanong ko kase father ko, di nya maalala.. :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very frustating ang Visa Bulletin.. it used to move two months for processing on every month.. pero ang ginalaw from march to april is only 7 days.. :(

f4:

phil..

march2010: 01sept87

april2010: 08sept87

let's still pray and hope for the best

yup through email and they said that they are now checking the applicability of cspa.. how about you, did you inform them?

very frustating ang Visa Bulletin.. it used to move two months for processing on every month.. pero ang ginalaw from march to april is only 7 days.. :(

f4:

phil..

march2010: 01sept87

april2010: 08sept87

let's still pray and hope for the best

ou nga bakt 7 days lng.. grrrrr

f4: phil

march 15 1988

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there

help pls

my category is f4, my son is single, he is 26 years old right now, can i still get him as a derivative? birth date of my son is aug 8 1984,

my sister who is a US citizen in applied me for f4 last march 15, 1988 and finally after 22 years, january 2010 we receive the choice of agent form and we already sent it, they said they already recive it and said that thgey will sent the AOF to the petitioner and they also said that they will send us the procesing fee bill but till right now i haven't receive any... i just want to ask, for how long they will send the next forms?

about cspa, can i get my son?

if yes do i have to send the DS 230 form even though NVC did not ask me to send it yet?

we are on the same float,eventually i have an approved petition on feb 1988 that was filed jan 1988 and i recieved assignment of agent last dec 2010,paid the fee bill of 400USD each of us because my 2 kids who have aged out was in that bill,i am really confused wether or not they can go with me but presently we have the DS 230 for filing and my sister told me to fill it up each and everyone of us.do you have any updated news about the cspa my kids are 25 and 24

Timeline

hello there, we are on the same situation as yours and im 22 years old. i have a question. when was the date when your visa was approved? we'll know if your son is still included by knowing the date of approval of your visa. ok?

@kikay,you are in metro manila,we are on the same float,naku ineng where you in makati? can you give me a call? i strongly believe that more heads are better than one,i have been going through and through over that cspa program,naloloka ako sa kakaintindi,but the only relief i have is that auto conversion of category without dropping the original petition OMG can you give me a call 4194397 i also have beneficiaries a 25 and a 23

Timeline

we did not yet receive the ds230 form..we just paid the 70 and 400.. about the cspa, i informed NVC about it and they asked for a birth cert for him and last feb 19 they said that they are now working on his CSPA.. i hope it will be approved..

how about you, whats the status of your case?

@ feliz ardo kasi ung anak ko kasing edad ng anak mo,pero age out na anak ko but still they are included in the fee bill so pay naman sister ko kasi allocated na sila ng visa ngaun pa lang ako magfile ng DS 230 nagdownload lang ako ng form dun pa lang maasses if they are covered by the cspa that is my problem,but to relief i think the NVC would not collect a fee if they wont be able to go with me,however in my understanding of the act they would be automatically converted to

f2b without dropping the original priority date that if they can not go with me at this time maybe a year or two in the waiting but somehow quite relieve compare to a long wait of another decade for them to follow.can you give me a call if you happen to go to manila or text me at 09187289888 to update cause we are on the same float.

yup through email and they said that they are now checking the applicability of cspa.. how about you, did you inform them?

when can i send the email to inquire about the CSPA? is it after paying for the $400. coz right now, we've just paid $75 for the AOS or i can already send an email and inquire?

how about if the child already aged out, will the F4 priority date retain when converted to a F2B category?

thanks!

Timeline

when can i send the email to inquire about the CSPA? is it after paying for the $400. coz right now, we've just paid $75 for the AOS or i can already send an email and inquire?

how about if the child already aged out, will the F4 priority date retain when converted to a F2B category?

thanks!

yes you can inquire at the nvc,that is what bothers me a lot cause i have 2 children a 24 and 23 but they are included in the fee bill,right now i downloaded a form of ds 230 for filing together with the AOS and my minor kids birth certificate as additional benefeciary.

Timeline

hello there, we are on the same situation as yours and im 22 years old. i have a question. when was the date when your visa was approved? we'll know if your son is still included by knowing the date of approval of your visa. ok?

@skylit runner any updates?i want to know more and to have a relief if my 2 kids who age out can go with me,thanks for any info you got to feed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

While this topic originated in 'Bringing Family Members to the US' forum I have moved it to the Philippines Regional forum as over half the topic have been posted in a language other than English. Only English is allowed to be used in the Upper Immigration forums and rather than trying to have each post translated - which would be required if it were to remain in the Immigration forums - I am just moving the whole thread over to the Philippines Regional forums, instead along with the warning: if you wish to discuss immigration topics in the Immigration forums, then you must use English as the posts must be understandable by all users of that forum. If you wish to use a language other than English then the posts are restricted to the Regional forums only where others who use the same languages are able to understand you.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Married 2007, Husband became USC 06/2009,

I became a LPR 11/2009

IR-2 for USC's stepdaughter (my daughter) TIMELINE :

03/22/10 - Sent I-130 to Chicago, IL

03/23/10 - Received & Signed by R Mercado

03/31/10 - NOA1 Date

04/02/10 - Check cashed

04/05/10 - Received NOA1

05/03/10 - Touched

05/04/10 - Touched

05/05/10 - Touched/Received Approval Message (email&text) 44 days!!!

05/06/10 - Touched/Status says Approval Notice Sent on 05/05/10

05/07/10 - Case # Assigned

05/10/10 - Received NOA2

05/12/10 - DS3032/AOS Fee Bill Received (email)

05/12/10 - Sent DS3032 via email & Paid AOS Fee Bill

05/16/10 - AOS Fee Bill Payment Status is PAID

05/17/10 - DS3032 Accepted/DS230 Fee Bill Received/Sent AOS Packet

06/09/10 - Checklist Cover Letter Received by email (to pay&send DS230, & RFE for AOS)

06/23/10 - Sent RFE for AOS

06/30/10 - NVC Received RFE Response as per AVR

07/02/10 - Paid IV fee bill

07/13/10 - Sent DS230

07/14/10 - Packet received as per USPS

08/12/10 - AOS Accepted

08/17/10 - Sign in fail

08/18/10 - Called NVC, operator told me that our case will be sent to USEM

08/23/10 - Case received at USEM

08/24/10 - USEM gave Interview Date : September 17 @ 7:15am

09/17/10 - APPROVED

10/14/10 - POE at WAS, USA

N-400 for Me

01/09/13 - Sent to Dallas Lockbox (Lewisville, TX)

01/15/13 - Check Cashed and NOA date

01/28/13 - Biometrics Appointment (DONE)

01/30/13 - Email received "In line for Interview Scheduling"

yes you can inquire at the nvc,that is what bothers me a lot cause i have 2 children a 24 and 23 but they are included in the fee bill,right now i downloaded a form of ds 230 for filing together with the AOS and my minor kids birth certificate as additional benefeciary.

actually our visa is not yet available and pd is not yet current, could i already ask and inquire about the CSPA?

thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.