russell

Using myspace for evidence

18 posts in this topic

Im not sure where to post this so i expect it will be moved..

Just an idea we had, when you are asked to produce evidence of an ongoing relationship, surely myspace.com can come in handy !

This really is a gratuitous plug isnt it... : )

Have a look at it and let us know what you think..

http://www.myspace.com/chloeandrussell

All the best,

Russell

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is an idea but are you going to print it or how do you plan to present it to the consular officer?

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Im not sure where to post this so i expect it will be moved..

Just an idea we had, when you are asked to produce evidence of an ongoing relationship, surely myspace.com can come in handy !

Have a look at it and let us know what you think..

http://www.myspace.com/chloeandrussell

All the best,

Russell

If they can actually look at that garbled up hard to read mess then I'm sure they will buy it as evidence of a relationship. If that's all you have then I'm sure the U.S.C.I.S. will love your myspace mess.

LS

08.15.2005 Mailed I-129F USPS

01.11.2006 P.O.E Seattle. Welcome to the U.S.A.

02.10.2006 Married

AOS Journey

03.27.2006 I-485 Mailed

08.21.2006 Green Card Arrivesl

11.19.2006 Emma is born

Removing Conditions

07.07.2008 I-751 Mailed

04.30.2009 Date of Decision: Approved

05.14.2010 Lilly is born

Citizenship: The Final Chapter

10.26.2010 N-400 Mailed

11.02.2010 NOA

11.05.2010 Biometrics Letter

11.10.2010 Biometrics Completed (walk-in)

04.13.2011 Interview

04.13.2011 Oath

To establish proof of the relationship and having met (in person) within the last two years, consider the following alternative evidence:

Photographs of you two together within the last two years.

Airline tickets

Passport entry "chops" (stamps)

Any other physical evidence that puts both of you in the same place, at the same time.

You can copy excerpts of that website for the proof of the relationship as "ongoing", but I would not give them a shortcut to it...

Good Luck.

Edited by William33

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

plus if you give the uscis your myspace address they might get sidetracked on the pacman game and stop processing petitions . :D

Lord knows we dont want to give them any reason to waste any more time from their work

phili.gifflorida.gif

Cheap long distance---> http://www.talkloop.com/ref/ref.aspx?l=D145D6D060D5688 FREE $2.50 credit

If they can actually look at that garbled up hard to read mess then I'm sure they will buy it as evidence of a relationship. If that's all you have then I'm sure the U.S.C.I.S. will love your myspace mess.

LS

AND YOUR RUDE!!! They asked a question, chill the hell out..how would you feel if YOU asked a question and was given a rubbish responce like you gave :angry:

Edited by Lizzy

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Timeline

LS

AND YOUR RUDE!!! They asked a question, chill the hell out..how would you feel if YOU asked a question and was given a rubbish responce like you gave :angry:

Then I suggest you encourage them to go for it. :whistle:

LS

02.10.2006 Married

AOS Journey

03.27.2006 I-485 Mailed

11.19.2006 Emma is born

Removing Conditions

07.07.2008 I-751 Mailed

05.14.2010 Lilly is born

10.26.2010 N-400 Mailed

11.02.2010 NOA

04.13.2011 Interview

04.13.2011 Oath

This post might clear up some of the confusion as to how far along Russell is in the process: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24206

That was a shameless plug though, Russ. :P I admit it was hard to read at first, but the I just scrolled a little and the words moved. The tuness were nice and dancey, but I'm still at a loss as to how you'll be able to show them the website during the interview.

If it were me, I'd stick with chat logs, phone records, and proof of any visits that occurred after submitting the petition.

Edited by luvaLimey

haha,

ah hell, it was only a bit of a fun post, im not really going to present it, as it isnt proof, your right. It was just a fun idea, also it might give a couple of others to make a 'joint myspace' with their partner, its a fun excercise and anything that can involve 2 people so far apart has to be a good thing.

I have plenty of proper evidence.. as for the timeline, i dont have a record of dates so i never wrote one to save misguiding people, i guess i should do one and just give a month instead of an exact date.

As for you LastSurvior.. looks like you got out of the bed on the wrong side this morning,

"If they can actually look at that garbled up hard to read mess then I'm sure they will buy it as evidence of a relationship. If that's all you have then I'm sure the U.S.C.I.S. will love your myspace mess."

Im not sure what makes you so bitter but im sure it will pass.. this was meant to be a fun post.. ill be sure not to invade your depression with any more of them..

as for my myspace mess.. yeah i love it : )

Russ

Filed: Timeline
haha,

ah hell, it was only a bit of a fun post, im not really going to present it, as it isnt proof, your right. It was just a fun idea, also it might give a couple of others to make a 'joint myspace' with their partner, its a fun excercise and anything that can involve 2 people so far apart has to be a good thing.

I have plenty of proper evidence.. as for the timeline, i dont have a record of dates so i never wrote one to save misguiding people, i guess i should do one and just give a month instead of an exact date.

As for you LastSurvior.. looks like you got out of the bed on the wrong side this morning,

"If they can actually look at that garbled up hard to read mess then I'm sure they will buy it as evidence of a relationship. If that's all you have then I'm sure the U.S.C.I.S. will love your myspace mess."

Im not sure what makes you so bitter but im sure it will pass.. this was meant to be a fun post.. ill be sure not to invade your depression with any more of them..

as for my myspace mess.. yeah i love it : )

Russ

Your original post said you did it as more evidence, now you say you aren't. Maybe LS was mean about it, but it is true, you cannot read that site in any way.

Edited by devilette

"Im not sure where to post this so i expect it will be moved..

Have a look at it and let us know what you think.."

When i read that back, to me it reads as a jovial message, clearly it must read the wrong way, like this is my evidence and i will present it..

As for the page, you may not be able to read it, on my monitor it read just fine last night, the background is now changed to a darker one so thanks for the input... maybe LS was rude ? theres no maybe about it, if they couldnt read it theres a ton of nicer ways to put it

Im abandoning this post as people clearly take things way to seriously.. im off to think up of another light hearted forum topic, post it.. then open myself up for poking, prodding and general disappreciation

Cheers :dance:

Did some of us wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Sheesh people.

I've added you to my friends list, Russell... :D and THANKS FOR DEPRESSING US AGAIN with that England Montage... Sean was screaming at IT as it played... as if he could WILL the ball to go net the second time around... hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Cute page, but yes, do a new background... nice Tiesto clip as well!

4/03/05..... Met on Clearwater Beach at the Hostel, Love at First Sight! :)

5/23/05..... Sean leaves me to continue his trip around the world :(

7/06/05..... Sean comes back bcoz we miss each other tooo much :)))

8/23/05..... Sean goes home for good this time :(

9/23/05..... Talking every day, deciding that we can't live apart

10/28/05..... Sara proposes! :)

3/11//06..... Filed I-129 with Texas after much hunting and gathering of evidence :)

3/18/06...... NOA1

6/23/06...... RFE sent from Cal. Center (IMBRA STUFF)

6/23/06...... Sean arrives in Tampa! Staying till September! :) :) :)

7/03/06.......RFE arrives at my house :(

7/06/06...... RFE sent back to California. Now, NOA2 PLEASE! :)

7/13/06..... Touched :)

7/17/06..... Received email stating 'RFE' info rec'd. Should have answer soon. Yeah, right. :(

7/18/06..... TOUCHED AGAIN - JUST SEND MY DAMN NOA2 PUH-LEEEZE!

8/22/06..... After much discussion and tears and anguish, we end our relationship

8/23/06..... NOA2... Great timing, Feds. Kiss my a$$.

*New Chapter*

9/30/06..... Packet 3 arrives at Sean's parents in London

10/02/06... Sends paperwork back with necessary contents

10/17/06... Notice for further evidence arrives in mail

10/19/06... Evidence gathered, returned to embassy

10/25/05... Notice for medical appointment

11/06/06... Medical Appointment

12/05/06... Notice arrives, interview date 12/21/06

Timeline
"Im not sure where to post this so i expect it will be moved..

When i read that back, to me it reads as a jovial message, clearly it must read the wrong way, like this is my evidence and i will present it..

As for the page, you may not be able to read it, on my monitor it read just fine last night, the background is now changed to a darker one so thanks for the input... maybe LS was rude ? theres no maybe about it, if they couldnt read it theres a ton of nicer ways to put it

Im abandoning this post as people clearly take things way to seriously.. im off to think up of another light hearted forum topic, post it.. then open myself up for poking, prodding and general disappreciation

Cheers :dance:

I prefer to think of it as being honest. I also think there are a few things I could have said that would have been a bit more harsh. How I had hoped you would wander in with that for your interview as your evidence of a relationship. Now that would have been a jovial post. Some of us take the Visa process seriously and nowhere in your OP did I get the impression you were just joshing. I'm glad to know you were being lighthearted. PS: The site is HARD to read.

Peace,

LS

Edited by LastSurvivor

02.10.2006 Married

AOS Journey

03.27.2006 I-485 Mailed

11.19.2006 Emma is born

Removing Conditions

07.07.2008 I-751 Mailed

05.14.2010 Lilly is born

10.26.2010 N-400 Mailed

11.02.2010 NOA

04.13.2011 Interview

04.13.2011 Oath

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.