Ali G.

Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Baby Boy

220 posts in this topic

Ah, I like what St. Paul tells us. He says something like celibacy is the best rule but if you couldn't keep yourself celibate due to calls of the flesh then you must get married. But 11 in the U.S. isn't an age for marriage and even grown ups like us didn't marry when we heeded the call. :blush:

Some villages in Nepal still practice child marriage when kids are 7 but they don't let the kids live together as man and wife until they reach their late teen years. The bride's family receives reasonable dowry when the right time comes (for the kids to live together) for keeping the girl a virgin after long years from the child marriage.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think, when the newborn graduates high school, mom will be under 30 years old. She could be a grandma before she turns 35 (unless especially if her newborn also has a child at an early age***). And a great-grandma by 55.
corrected

***Doing the math, he doesn't even have to be an early father--as he can be up to 24.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

C'mon Booyah.

As in other highly developed countries (like Australia,) we have a social "safety net" that's designed to protect the less-than-fortunate.

Don't blame me for that, thank the lefties there.

However, as they are not the US, under such a similar situation, various government agencies would look into their circumstances and possibly take both the child and baby from the care of irresponsible parents.

Edited by Booyah

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It is okay, because when anyone is wronged, something should be done about it.

It is okay, because underage mammalians are treated with kid's gloves and do not have the same responsibilities as adults - it is not even a human law, but a law of nature.

Why is it okay for a parents to sue and cry murder when their child is allegedly wronged, yet hide and shift blame when the child does wrong?

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sex education, coupled with responsible parenting, seems to be working extremely well in this case. We hold schools and the rest of society accountable yet when it comes to negligent and irresponsible parents, they get a free pass; freedom of choice I believe. Well, where is my freedom to not have to support this child? She cannot even work for another five or six years.

In 2010, I think parents should be held personally accountable for the actions of their child, that is under 16. Why is it okay for a parents to sue and cry murder when their child is allegedly wronged, yet hide and shift blame when the child does wrong?

Practically, how do you imagine that the parents should be held "personally accountable" for this?

Yep, and you have no choice not to pay. So STFU and stop being a moaning old git.

Maybe I am missing something that but includes you.

This is where I got you, usually people with such limited views blame it on the old folk, whereas, I'm in my early thirties. Study after study reports an increase in teen pregnancies, which you seem to have a problem grasping and accepting.

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Practically, how do you imagine that the parents should be held "personally accountable" for this?

Simple, when a kid is charged, for example, with murdering another child, his parent should also investigated for negligence. If they are found to be negligent before a court of law, they too serve time. The notion is quite simple for a civilized society. It's called legislating for the time.

Parents who have lived up to their responsibility have little to fear.

Edited by Booyah

Timeline
Maybe I am missing something that but includes you.

This is where I got you, usually people with such limited views blame it on the old folk, whereas, I'm in my early thirties. Study after study reports an increase in teen pregnancies, which you seem to have a problem grasping and accepting.

I'm not blaming it on anyone, BY. $hit happens - yes there are bad parents, but unlike you I have no interest in using news headlines as some arbitrary barometer of social degeneration.

You can take your outrage and stick it up your tight arsehole.

Timeline
Simple, when a kid is charged, for example, with murdering another child, his parent should also investigated for negligence. If they are found to be negligent before a court of law, they too serve time. The notion is quite simple for a civilized society. It's called legislating for the time.

Parents who have lived up to their responsibility have little to fear.

Well the only charges that will be filed here will be against the father. But that only happens if the father is of legal age. If both are underage then there's no "crime".

Filed: Timeline

There was a story this weekend in the St. Pete Times about a Guatemalan guy who knocked up an 11 year old girl who gave birth at 12. Neither he nor her parents thought that there was anything wrong with that. He's apparently getting a new trial - after having been convicted - because he only speaks some tribal language - Mam, I think it was called - and doesn't even understand Spanish. It's a fcuked up world - quite literally...

The parents should be investigated for child neglect and abuse. It is conceivable that a close relative or boyfriend of the mother impregnated this child. Where is the local Child Protective Services agency? The mother is 100% to blame for this.

Edited by Amor1

Our Timeline

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-11

I-130 Approved : 2008-11-03

NVC Received : 2008-11-06

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-11-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-11-20

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-11-29

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-12-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-11-14

Receive IV Bill : 2009-01-03

Pay IV Bill : 2009-01-15

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-01-17

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-26

Siempre, miamor

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

thought this was interesting...

http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/resourc...R_1940-2006.pdf

according to this teen birth rates were the highest in the 1950's (age 15 to 19)

mvSuprise-hug.gif