Together4ever

Saturday

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

(F) Esalaamu Aleikum.... (F)

(ugh) Happy Saturday everyone... actually it seems like a bad Saturday to me. Seems like nothing to do and no is even home (sigh) ...

38 more days to go :whistle: until I see my hbibii in his nice suit and our special day...

:crying: 38 days too long... I am ready now !!!

Dude, I wish I was a sleeper, I could go back to sleeeeep.... But I guess not. So I then I should go downtown do something...uffffffff....

Anyway

Happy Weekend to everyone !

Peace and Blessings

Henia (F)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I am soooooooo uncool ... I have no heart

Maybe I'll just buy one ?

"Ali can you buy me a heart please ?"

"Why yes Massouna anything you want" (I wish)

"OK I want a pretty red one like Jean"

"How much are they ?"

"You dare ask how much they are ! Just buy one"

"Heres your heart my love .. I bought ot off e-bay (L) "

"Thank you ! Doesn't mine look bigger than Jeans ?"

"Of course it does .. whatever you say my dear"

LOL I just cracked myself up .. :lol:

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Timeline

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Does this heart make my butt look big?"

Conversation with Mohammed:

(asking above question)

Mohammed: "I don't care about that"

(end of conversation)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(he has SO learned)

"Do I look too old?"

"I don't care about that. Come ON."

"Well?" (whines)

growl

silence

"So, I saw this movie today... can you tell me what "dork" means?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I love that man. Such a diplomat.

Im home....with the kids, of course...thinking i may go clean the pool and take a little swim...i mean it is only like a billion degrees here in chicago today....

on another note??? How did i even miss JP's cartoon post....i didnt think it was offensive in the least bit of way.....visajourney is getting too weird for me somedays....mmmm...oh well....

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning.

Oops it's almost 11 and I just woke up a while ago... the time is flying! Yesss.

I agree with you Kelly, the cartoon is not offensive at all and I still do not understand why Shon found it offensive, maybe she misunderstood it. Rahma tried to explain the cartoon to her again yesterday and told her to go away and stay out of her business and told everyone else to ###### off. Rahma was only trying to help the situation because she had misunderstood the cartoon. There were a lot of rediculous accusations made yesterday but oh welll... life goes on!

Have a great day everyone!

Sarah

ps. Omid: I bet you're feeling like I am!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
(F) Esalaamu Aleikum.... (F)

(ugh) Happy Saturday everyone... actually it seems like a bad Saturday to me. Seems like nothing to do and no is even home (sigh) ...

38 more days to go :whistle: until I see my hbibii in his nice suit and our special day...

:crying: 38 days too long... I am ready now !!!

Dude, I wish I was a sleeper, I could go back to sleeeeep.... But I guess not. So I then I should go downtown do something...uffffffff....

Anyway

Happy Weekend to everyone !

Peace and Blessings

Henia (F)

you must be so excited! I wanna go back with you but this school thing is getting in the way!!

we gotta go shopping!!

Me thinks there is more than one using child-like behaviour here lately. My hope is, that the good sisters use control. It's easy, when you are tempted to type something unbecoming, ask yourself, 'Will these words please Allah?'.

Hope you all have a pleasant Saturday.

Jackie

What about the bad ones? :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Im home....with the kids, of course...thinking i may go clean the pool and take a little swim...i mean it is only like a billion degrees here in chicago today....

on another note??? How did i even miss JP's cartoon post....i didnt think it was offensive in the least bit of way.....visajourney is getting too weird for me somedays....mmmm...oh well....

Apparently good humor is offensive.... :huh:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

you must be so excited! I wanna go back with you but this school thing is getting in the way!!

we gotta go shopping!!

O i will bring many pics and stories of all the haggling I will be doing...LOL

I wish you could come tooo :crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Apparently good humor is offensive.... :huh:

Apparently... but I still don't know why it was offensive.

You know, sometimes when I'm really down due to all this poo poo, and I'm hurting, and I'm filled with anxiety and worry, the littlest thing can set me off... It may not be appropriate in the eyes of anyone else, but in the moment, in my hellstorm of emotional release, it's very valid to me.

I think sometimes we lose sight of the fact that we are all suffering in some way through the same stinking bureaucracy and sense of no control of our futures... makes anybody a little nuts now and then.

I know I have disrespected people in my little fits of release, and I carry huge regrets. Just my 2 cents. (F)

*self consciously wipes the foam from one corner of her mouth*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.