disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow congrats! That is amazing! :dance:

:dance::dance::dance: thank you!!! i couldnt believe it!!!

uuykxfxaj.png

5CKxJL5.jpg5CKxm5.pngUKm0.jpg

ROC TIMELINE

Sent I-751: 05/29/2012
Rcvd I-751: 05/30/2012
Cashed Check: 06/08/2012
Date on NOA #1: 05/30/2012
Date Rcvd NOA #1: 06/11/2012
Biometrics Notice Date: 06/25/2012
Rcvd Biometrics Notice: 06/29/2012
Biometrics Appointment: 07/12/2012

Requested Evidence Of Good Faith Marriage RFE: 02-16-2013

Respond to RFE before: 05/07/2013

Mailed Response Pkg: 05/01/2013

USPS Overnight-CSC Rcvd Pkg: 05/02/2013

Rcvd Notice Transferred Case to Local Office for Interview: 05/23/2013

Rcvd Interview Letter: 06/15/2013

Interview Date: 07/18/2013

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hot Guy, why wouldn't they let you apply for your SSN?

They just processed the SSN with your passport and visa?

They told me that i need to get my EAD first .But before i go to their office i printed some papers out .And those papers says that i have the rights to get a SSN before i get my EAD .And they guy there was nice and he read those papers so a few days later i got my SSN .

Thank You aishiahossam and and_sam!!!

We got his visa today!!! 4 days amazing!!! Good job Cairo!!! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW i'm from Alex 2 .Have a blessed happy new life together in USA .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tomorrow is our interview in Cairo and I will be by my husbands side. I really hope things go well and a special thanks (F) to Sarah, Sandra, Wendy and Jalan for helping me out with any questions I had throughout this process.

We are hoping for the best. My anxiety hasn't kicked in yet, but my husband is very anxious. Mind over matter, we just gotta be cool, calm and collective Also, just to relax and be ourself. We may be from different cultures, but we were passionately drawn together. I want to start a family and begin our lives together in my home country. We can only hope and pray for the support and blessings of the US Government.

Sincerely,

Leia (L) Mohammed

Congrats Leia on your approval, and no problem with helping you out thats what were all here for. Im glad your interview went well. Chat when you get home.

Timeline

They told me that i need to get my EAD first .But before i go to their office i printed some papers out .And those papers says that i have the rights to get a SSN before i get my EAD .And they guy there was nice and he read those papers so a few days later i got my SSN .

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW i'm from Alex 2 .Have a blessed happy new life together in USA .

thank you!!! you also have a blessed new happy life in the USA!!! Awesome your from Alex also thank you for sharing that with us :D

uuykxfxaj.png

ROC TIMELINE

Timeline

WOW thats great, record time for Egypt!!

thanks!!! thats what i thought too! sandra I know you will hear great news soon!!! you both are in my prayers!!! :D

Edited by *****S*D*****

uuykxfxaj.png

ROC TIMELINE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

They told me that i need to get my EAD first .But before i go to their office i printed some papers out .And those papers says that i have the rights to get a SSN before i get my EAD .And they guy there was nice and he read those papers so a few days later i got my SSN.

Wow, that is great! They wouldn't issue my hubby his SSN because they said they need his green card. :(

When he received it, there was an error on the card so we had to send it back and are now waiting.

I dunno why everyone else can get their SSN before getting their green card but we can't!! :(:(:(

ahlawy.jpg

l9v9m4.png

807bc02469.gif

"The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim]

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Henry David Thoreau

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Timeline

Hey disconnection .How are you bro ?

I hope that eeverything is going ok with you .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Hey disconnection .How are you bro ?

I hope that eeverything is going ok with you .

hey brother , how are you ??

well, i was waiting for my SSN for more than 2 months as you know and finally i kinda got it . i got some notification from them with the number on it but the actual SSN card is not yet delivered yet as they send it before but because i was not registered to my address at the post office so it was turned back to the SSN adminstration. anyways i ordered another copy of it and hopefully it will arrive within few days .

i knew that you have the same situation like mine , searching for a job and feel bored all the time , that's the same of what i feel here and it kills me that i can't find a job yet . isAAAAAAAAAAAAA we both will find some very amazing job so soon.

update me with your news and send me your phone number on a private message .

take care bro :)

Timeline

Yeah bro i know .Its so boring .And im not used to stay at home like that .

Well i hope that things will work out good for us bro .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yeah bro i know .Its so boring .And im not used to stay at home like that .

Well i hope that things will work out good for us bro .

HOT GUY welcome to U-S-A, I am also not used to stay at home all the time and when i go outside the home i feel like its a ghost town lol because no one in the streets and i dont have anyone else to talk to other than my wife,

I am trying my best to stay busy sometimes i go to park sit on a Pier/Dock look into Bay water waves and try to find some sea shells.

we will adjust.

Edited by wellmux
NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Timeline

HOT GUY welcome to U-S-A, I am also not used to stay at home all the time and when i go outside the home i feel like its a ghost town lol because no one in the streets and i dont have anyone else to talk to other than my wife,

I am trying my best to stay busy sometimes i go to park sit on a Pier/Dock watch into Bay water waves. we will adjust.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hehe the same here dude , you go out and you find yourself alone on the street so you go back home to watch tv and talk to your friends online . that's it and that is driving me crazyyyyyyyyyyy .

life here is so quiet and people sleep so early lol i can't believe that people here sleep by 9 or 10 pm , that's weired :D

Timeline

Wow you both are lucky at least you have streets to hang out .LOL .The same here guys everytime i go out to hang out it always just me and some dogs barking when they see me LOL .Oh man it drives me nuts .dsiconnection you think its weired cause people sleep at 9 or 10 so what about if they sleep at 8 LOL .

Disconnection i guess i got a missed call from ya .I got a missed call yesterday from a number in MI so i guess it was you wasn't ?!!

Have a nice day you both guys and i know that we will adjust someday and we will be just fine .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Wow you both are lucky at least you have streets to hang out .LOL .The same here guys everytime i go out to hang out it always just me and some dogs barking when they see me LOL .Oh man it drives me nuts .dsiconnection you think its weired cause people sleep at 9 or 10 so what about if they sleep at 8 LOL .

Disconnection i guess i got a missed call from ya .I got a missed call yesterday from a number in MI so i guess it was you wasn't ?!!

Have a nice day you both guys and i know that we will adjust someday and we will be just fine .

oh yes man i tried to call you but i usually let it ring 3 times then i hang up when no one answers , i thought you were sleeping or busy with something :) save the number

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well it looks like I am now part of this club. Our case has been sent to the embassy and they should be sending my finace Mohamed his packet soon. If anyone has any tips or suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Mandy

~ Our Journey ~

10/27/09 - Met online

04/21/10 - Travel to Egypt to meet in person

05/08/10 - Sent I-129F

05/10/10 - VSC receives I-129F

05/11/10 - NOA1

05/13/10 - Touched

05/14/10 - Touched

05/17/10 - Received NOA1 in the mail

07/06/10 - NOA2 - Approved!!!! :)

07/12/10 - Received NOA2 in the mail

07/13/10 - Received at NVC

07/16/10 - NVC changes embassy per our request

07/19/10 - Told we are in AP @ NVC

07/30/10 - Case sent to Cairo embassy

08/05/10 - Case received at embassy

09/07/10 - Received packet 3 - FINALLY!!!

09/15-10 - 2nd trip to Egypt, returned home on 10/5/10

12/14/10 - Received interview date

01/09/11 - 3rd trip to Egypt

01/12/11 - Interview - APPROVED!!!...but AP

01/24/11 - Returned to the states without my habibi :(

04/06/11 - AP was completed!! :)

05/10/11 - Visa has been issued!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.