Seven

what g325a use

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello everybody!

My head is about to explode because i do a big deal of everything and start thinking about all possible choices.

My fiance just filled his G325A (the new one exp. 11/06/2011) for him was no problem everything fits.

But for me it's crazy...half of things don't fit... i wrote a topic about i didn't have space enough and i received lots of kind answers (people that just handwrote the whole thing, others linked me to an improved version that Stephen + Elisa uploaded to VJ forum etc...)

I'm kinda doubting to use the improved version 11/06/2011 because the font would be different of my fiance's form (he filled the original we can find in the guide or uscis website) or maybe i just should type whatever fits and if not handwrite what doesn't fit...IDK

I've been reading in USCIS that prior versions could be used (i guess i could use the exp. 05/31/09 then) but i don't know if it's ok that my fiance use the 11/06/2011 version and i use the 05/31/09.

Some advices?

Thank youuu

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hello everybody!

My head is about to explode because i do a big deal of everything and start thinking about all possible choices.

My fiance just filled his G325A (the new one exp. 11/06/2011) for him was no problem everything fits.

But for me it's crazy...half of things don't fit... i wrote a topic about i didn't have space enough and i received lots of kind answers (people that just handwrote the whole thing, others linked me to an improved version that Stephen + Elisa uploaded to VJ forum etc...)

I'm kinda doubting to use the improved version 11/06/2011 because the font would be different of my fiance's form (he filled the original we can find in the guide or uscis website) or maybe i just should type whatever fits and if not handwrite what doesn't fit...IDK

I've been reading in USCIS that prior versions could be used (i guess i could use the exp. 05/31/09 then) but i don't know if it's ok that my fiance use the 11/06/2011 version and i use the 05/31/09.

Some advices?

Thank youuu

Use the improved version. USCIS cares about legibility, not fonts.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Thank you!

In the improved version where it says A- (file) upper right corner and bottom right corner or SS number. When i want to write None it changes to 000-000-000. If i leave it blank and then handwrite the None it's ok right?

At first i was kinda paranoic with the improved version because this statement in the form:

Penalties: Severe penalties are provided by law for knowingly and willfully falsifying or concealing a material fact.

which i think isn't applicable to just a change of font since the form still the same.

So yes, i think i will used the improved. Please let me know if you have idea if handwriting the None in A- (file number) or SS number would be ok

Hopefully you had a nice start of 2010!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Thank you!

In the improved version where it says A- (file) upper right corner and bottom right corner or SS number. When i want to write None it changes to 000-000-000. If i leave it blank and then handwrite the None it's ok right?

At first i was kinda paranoic with the improved version because this statement in the form:

Penalties: Severe penalties are provided by law for knowingly and willfully falsifying or concealing a material fact.

which i think isn't applicable to just a change of font since the form still the same.

So yes, i think i will used the improved. Please let me know if you have idea if handwriting the None in A- (file number) or SS number would be ok

Hopefully you had a nice start of 2010!

It goes to all zeros because that's what they want it to do. A material fact is something like where you were born or whether you've been married before. For instance, saying you've never been married before in order to conceal the fact you didn't divorce, would be the kind of thing they're talking about.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Thanks so much again!

Let me ask you a 3rd and last question...

My fiancee already wrote None in the A-file number (he used the one you can download in the guide or in USCIS so if you write none stays like that). Should he redo that typing 000-000-000or it's ok?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Seven

My fiancee already wrote None in the A-file number (he used the one you can download in the guide or in USCIS so if you write none stays like that). Should he redo that typing 000-000-000or it's ok?

Should be no problem. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.