Seven

I dont got space enough

24 posts in this topic

Yes, i will do that tho...that will be lots of things in the attached but yes, will be much neater with the computer printout. I will write see attached in the gap (is that ok?). No need to use caps for the last name if i do that on computer right?

By the way...about the ink...for the signature what would be better black ink or blue ink (since it has to be original)

Thank you for your answer :)

If you read the form (most forms that is) - it specifically states to use all caps for last names (easier to pick them out I suppose). So - if it says to do that - do it.

Black ink is always preferred - it retains legibility after copying. (blue tends to "fade" as the generation increases) - While in the Navy - you were only to use black ink for anything "official" - so I carried on doing that.

I haven't seen any apps kicked back for using blue ink though.

You could put "see attached sheet" or just fill in as much as you can - they are smart enough to see the attached sheet (That's what I did - I didn't write "see attached sheet" and didn't have any issues)

Edited by Bobby_Umit

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

I've heard that some people use blue ink because it's easier to verify that it's an original signature (not a photocopy of a form).

SA4userbar.jpg

I was naive enough to fill all 4 by hand, it never crossed my mind to make copies of the one and then sign all lol , that is too much work and not needed <_< ( i did buy a very fine black pen so that i didn't leave any blotches)

I did not fill it out on the computer because it was going to look like a letter soup, not even the birthdates fit properly on mm/dd/yyyy that was crazy, my parents and husband's place of birth too long also. I couldn't figure on the pc how to change font sizes so I just said F this! and did it by hand :jest:

** By the way when you are doing the I-129f use Black ink as per instructions**

wuha.jpgdU2lm5.png

N400 Mailed: 12/09/2016

Priority Date: 12/13/2016

Biometrics Appmt: 01/13/17

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
I was naive enough to fill all 4 by hand, it never crossed my mind to make copies of the one and then sign all lol , that is too much work and not needed <_< ( i did buy a very fine black pen so that i didn't leave any blotches)

I did not fill it out on the computer because it was going to look like a letter soup, not even the birthdates fit properly on mm/dd/yyyy that was crazy, my parents and husband's place of birth too long also. I couldn't figure on the pc how to change font sizes so I just said F this! and did it by hand :jest:

** By the way when you are doing the I-129f use Black ink as per instructions**

Hahahahahahaha funny bout the F this! Thank you for the answer. Merry xtmas

If you read the form (most forms that is) - it specifically states to use all caps for last names (easier to pick them out I suppose). So - if it says to do that - do it.

Black ink is always preferred - it retains legibility after copying. (blue tends to "fade" as the generation increases) - While in the Navy - you were only to use black ink for anything "official" - so I carried on doing that.

I haven't seen any apps kicked back for using blue ink though.

You could put "see attached sheet" or just fill in as much as you can - they are smart enough to see the attached sheet (That's what I did - I didn't write "see attached sheet" and didn't have any issues)

Thank you for the advices they're very useful...I think that everybody try to thousand check every single detail since all of us want our visa process goes fine. Merry xtmas!

Thanks to all other answers as well! :)

So did you leave it blank in the form and write it in the supplementary page? or did you write in the form whatever could fit and then write the complete thing in the supplementary page?

Thanks

I just referred to the supplemental page as 'see supplemental for question 7' or something to that affect. I would then label the top of the page with the reference. It seemed to work, Claudeth's petition was approved by USC in about 20 days or so.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Stephen + Elisha created an improved version of the G325A Form a while back. It's exactly the same form but he was able to unlock the pdf document and change the font size.

Here's the link:

http://home.windstream.net/ssheiko/g-325a_improved.pdf

Goodluck! :thumbs:

Our K-1 Visa Journey

2009-10-21 : I-129F Sent

2009-10-23 : I-129F NOA1

2010-01-19 : RFE Hard Copy Received

2010-01-22 : RFE Reply Received by CSC

2010-01-29 : I-129F NOA2

2010-02-04 : NVC Received

2010-02-09 : NVC Left

2010-02-12 : Consulate Received (per DHL website)

2010-02-21 : Interview Scheduled for March 15

2010-02-22 : Packet Received From USEM (Eligibility to Schedule an Interview)

2010-03-02 : Medical Exam

2010-03-15 : Interview APPROVED

2010-03-17 : Visa Picked-up at the USEM

2010-03-19 : CFO Seminar

2010-03-24 : POE - LAX

2010-04-08 : Applied for SSN

2010-04-16 : SSN Received

2010-06-08 : Married

Our AOS Journey

2010-07-09 : AOS Package Sent

2010-07-16 : NOA1 (I-485, I-765 and I-131)

2010-07-26 : Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

2010-08-05 : Biometrics Completed

2010-08-12 : Interview Appointment Letter Received

2010-09-03 : I-512L, Authorization for Parole Received

2010-09-08 : EAD Card Received

2010-09-15 : AOS Interview APPROVED

2010-09-25 : GC Received

Our ROC Journey

2012-07-06 : ROC Package Sent

2012-07-09 : I-751 NOA1

2012-07-18 : Bio Appt Letter Received (for 8/7)

2012-07-25 : Rescheduled Bio Appt Letter Received (for 8/20)

2012-08-20 : Biometrics Completed

2013-03-01 : APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
Stephen + Elisha created an improved version of the G325A Form a while back. It's exactly the same form but he was able to unlock the pdf document and change the font size.

Here's the link:

This is exactly what I've been looking for, thanks!

January 21st- Sent the I129F.

January 22nd-NOA1 Sent and Check Cashed.

January 30th- NOA1 Hard copy Received

March 12th- NOA2 Received.

Here's the link:

Yeiiiiii

4zaq593.gif

If only I would have seen this before! :crying:

Happy Holidays to you also Seven :blush:

wuha.jpgdU2lm5.png

N400 Mailed: 12/09/2016

Priority Date: 12/13/2016

Biometrics Appmt: 01/13/17

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.