LaneAndDaisy

FINALLY IM WITH FIANCE HERE IN USA...but.....

23 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone..Im in US now with my fiance..At the moment we are still in LA but soon to leave for WI...I arrived last night and the PAL flight PR 102 was really nice in terms of food, accomodation, entertainment..The plane has individual tv screen where u can watch movies, play games or listen to music of your choice..wow..food was delicious....my first time to have great amenities on the plane.....

I have bad news and good news though...

Good news is im here now..bad news is my uncle who fetched me at MNL airport and drove me all the way to QC to get my CFO sticker and back to MNL airport in the evening, died yesterday.. Its a shocking news...He was so alive to me..We had great bonding together. Before he left me at the airport he told me to call him up as soon as I arrive LAX..I was so excited and called my parents first and only to find out that my uncle, a priest died just few hours after we saw each other at the airport..i didnt know it was his last day/moment with me...this is really so unbelievable...up to this very moment, its hard to sink in the bad news..Uncle wherever u are now--I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU SO MUCH for being there for me despite the bz church schedule u had yesterday..I enjoyed every moment spent with u esp. when we lost our way to CFO..it was fun while we kept on looking for that place..be aware uncle that I was excited to inform u that Im here with Lane but u already left us. May your good soul rest in peace...Ill always keep the Rosary u gave me and remember God loves you for serving Him well.

My fellow VJ'rs I really have mixed emotions now...Im happy and sad...I cant describe what I feel...Like how could I celebrate Christmas in festive mood when u know someone special in the family passed away recently...and also unbelievable coz we were together just hours ago before I left???

But since I'm already with my handsome and kind fiance who condoled while i was in tears yesterday, Ill try to be happy..I know my uncle is happy for me eventhough he wont be around anymore this Christmas and New Year... I offer this post for you..U also became a part of my journey...

Ill keep in touch with you guys when Ive some questions regarding AOS....I hope u remain helpful to us...

Thank you

daisy

Edited by LaneAndDaisy

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone..Im in US now with my fiance..At the moment we are still in LA but soon to leave for WI...I arrived last night and the PAL flight PR 102 was really nice in terms of food, accomodation, entertainment..The plane has individual tv screen where u can watch movies, play games or listen to music of your choice..wow..food was delicious....my first time to have great amenities on the plane.....

Good news is im here now..bad news is my uncle who fetched me at MNL airport and drove me all the way to QC to get my CFO sticker and back to MNL airport in the evening, died yesterday.. Its a shocking news...He was so alive to me..We had great bonding together. Before he left me at the airport he told me to call him up as soon as I arrive LAX..I was so excited and called my parents first and only to find out that my uncle, a priest died just few hours after we saw each other at the airport..i didnt know it was his last day/moment with me...this is really so unbelievable...up to this very moment, its hard to sink in the bad news..Uncle wherever u are now--I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU SO MUCH for being there for me despite the bz church schedule u had yesterday..I enjoyed every moment spent with u esp. when we lost our way to CFO..it was fun while we kept on looking for that place..be aware uncle that I was excited to inform u that Im here with Lane but u already left us. May your good soul rest in peace...Ill always keep the Rosary u gave me and remember God loves you for serving Him well.

My fellow VJ'rs I really have mixed emotions now...Im happy and sad...I cant describe what I feel...Like how could I celebrate Christmas in festive mood when u know someone special in the family passed away recently...and also unbelievable coz we were together just hours ago before I left???

But since I'm already with my handsome and kind fiance who condoled while i was in tears yesterday, Ill try to be happy..I know my uncle is happy for me eventhough he wont be around anymore this Christmas and New Year... I offer this post for you..U also became a part of my journey...

Ill keep in touch with you guys when Ive some questions regarding AOS....I hope u remain helpful to us...

Thank you

daisy

My condolences and sympathy =( At least you had a great time together before he left. =(

as1cA0fVM001810MDAwMDEwN2x8MDQ1MTAzNGx8V2VcJ3JlIGluIExEUiBmb3IgIA.gif

as1cEZpVM001810MDAwMTg3NHN8MDExM3N8b3VyIEsxIGpvdXJuZXkgc3RhcnRlZA.gif

Welcome to the USA Daisy and may your Uncle's soul rest in peace.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

sorry for your loss. Just enjoy your time with your fiance now....welcome to the US!!

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Daisy,

Sorry about your loss.The least you can do is pray for him. For sure, he was happy for you. I know it will be tough for you at this time but i know Lane will be there all the way to support you. Be happy for your uncle as he has finally rested with the Father.

Glad that you and Lane are finally together and will be spending this Christmas together and many more to come.

By the way, George also arrived in the Phils last week. We will be spending Christmas with the children in far flung areas where water and electricity is a scarcity.

Best wishes and God bless my dear!!

Please visit our website and make a difference in the lives of the children.www.gracegeneralsantos.org

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you po for the condolences....i cant really take the bad news yet....its hard to believe..but ill pray for his soul...

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

hi daisy! Im happy that you are now reunited with your fiance... but im also sad to hear about your uncle; it was such a shocking news! at least you were able to spend time with him before he passed away though so sadden and unexpected. May his soul rest in peace....

Thank you

daisy

Thank you

daisy

i am sorry to hear that bad news ma'am but i am happy you are with your fiancee now, May you Uncle's soul will rest in peace

take care and God bless

[/size][/color]

7jrbir.png

TIMELINE I-130

June 29, 2009 - sent packet I-130

July 9, 2009 - received NOA1 (thanks God)

Sept. 9, 2009 - received approval email from USCIS thru CRIS

Sept. 14, 2009 - NOA2 hardcopy received by husband

Sept. 18, 2009 - case number assigned (NVC process starts)

Nov. 4, 2009 - CASE COMPLETE @NVC!

Nov. 13, 2009 - interview date assigned by NVC

DEC. 10, 2009 AT 6:30AM

re scheduled DECEMBER 1, 2009- INTERVIEW - white slip (passport and medical results from st. luke

Dec 14, 2009 - VISA received

Dec 21, 2009 - USA arrival (POE - San francisco)

Jan. 6, 2010 - SSN received

Jan. 7, 2010 - 2 years GC received

THANKS GOD AND MOTHER MARY FOR ALL THE GUIDANCE.

Isn't it weird how life works this way sometimes? Completely what you would not expect. It's almost like he stayed around long enough to have one last special day, and he spent it with you. He had a special reason to stick around one more day on earth. I have had "drop in" dreams of relatives who recently died in the past. I hope he gives you a special "Drop In" dream. Those who have had them know exactly of which I speak.

Congratz on getting into your hubby's arms. It's a very exciting time for many of us around here looking forward to these special moments.

angel-718605.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Thank you

daisy

oh ate days.. i didnt know until i read this post here in vj... sorry to hear this story from u and my condolences to u and ur family... i understand what u feel right now... but ur correct ur uncle is very happy for u right now where ever he is now.... mhuaa, just dont be too sad ok... have a blessed x-mas to u and ur honey.... (F):luv:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow...I cried while reading your post. And I got goosebumps. It seems like he stayed one last time to have his last day with you. Also, it's like he is your graudian angel that you arrive safely here in US. My condolence to you Daisy, may your uncle's soul rest in peace.

USCIS: IR-5

03/22/2010 - Sent I-130 for Both Parents via Express Mail

03/23/2010 - I-130 RCVD by USCIS

03/31/2010 - NOA 1 Receipt Date

04/14/2010 - NOA 1 RCVD

09/22/2010 - Approved

09/28/2010 - RCVD NOA 2

NVC:

10/06/2010 - NVC RCVD our Case from USCIS

10/12/2010 - All Day trying to Call NVC; line is sooo BUSY.

10/13/2010 - @ 1:28 AM CT I RCVD an email from NVC for my Mom's Case# & to pay AOS fee bill of $88. Haven't RCVD any yet for my Dad's petition.

10/13/2010 - @ 3:49 AM CT I RCVD an email from NVC for my Mom's DS-3032

10/13/2010 - @ 5:08 AM CT Emailed NVC to registered our respective Email Add'es.

10/13/2010 - @ 2:47 PM CT Finally got thru to NVC & registered our Email Add'es & Got my Dad's NVC Case#. Yey!

10/14/2010 - Paid AOS fee of $88.00 for Both Parents

10/14/2010 - Emailed DS 3032

10/15/2010 - @ 10:30 PM RCVD an email from NVC for my Dad's ACL Universal

10/16/2010 - @ 12:53 PM RCVD Signed DOCS package from my Parents

10/19/2010 - @ 12:33 AM AOS shown as PAID & Printed the AOS Cover Sheet

10/20/2010 - Sent DS 3032 Hard Copy

10/25/2010 - DS 3032 Delivered

10/28/2010 - Sent I-864 (AOS) on the Mail

10/28/2010 - @ 4:49 AM DS 3032 Accepted

11/01/2010 - IV Fee Bill Generated

11/02/2010 - AOS Delivered

11/15/2010 - My Parents RCVD their NEW Passports, PAID IV Fee Bill of $404 for each Parent

11/16/2010 - IV Fee Bill shown as PAID & Printed the coversheet

12/02/2010 - DS 230 Mailed

12/30/2010 - NVC emailed me Case Complete

01/18 & 19/2011 - Medical DONE

02/03/2011 - Interview @8:30 AM APPROVED!!!

02/09/2011 - Visa on Hand

03/11/2011 - Fly out, POE: San Fo

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I'm sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

I'm sure your fiance will help you through this tough time.

Good luck with everything.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

All I can think to say is be thankful that he got to see you fulfill your dream of marrying your husband! Apparently it was important to him, and one of his last actions on Earth was helping you complete an amazing journey in your life! He got to see you happy! :)

Edited by Karen_and_Jay
  • 08/28/08------ Met online
  • 06/07-06/23/09 Met in the Phils
  • 09/09-12/09--- 4 tries to get passport
  • 12/17/09------ Passport ACCEPTED!
  • 02/02/10------ Passport received

K-1:

• 12/19/09------ USCIS: I-129F sent
  • 12/23/09------ USCIS: NOA1 (case received)
  • 03/18/10------ USCIS: NOA2 ACCEPTED! (85 days)
  • 03/24/10------ NVC: received case
  • 03/29/10------ NVC: sent case to USEM
  • 04/14-04/15/10 USEM: medical exam PASSED!
  • 04/27/10------ USEM: visa APPROVED! (125 days)
  • 05/04/10------ USEM: visa received
  • 05/29-06/14/10 2nd trip to the Phils!
  • 06/14/10------ POE: Minneapolis

AOS:

• 08/04/10------ WEDDING!
  • 08/30/10------ SS#
  • 09/09/10------ AOS: I-485 sent
  • 10/14/10------ AOS: Case transferred to CSC
  • 10/19/10------ AOS: Biometrics appt.
  • 11/08/10------ AOS: I-485 APPROVED! (60 days)
  • 11/16/10------ AOS: Green card received

ROC:

• 08/10/12------ ROC: I-751 sent
  • 08/14/12------ ROC: NOA1 (case received)
  • 09/19/12------ ROC: Biometrics appt.
  • 03/25/13------ ROC: RFE
  • 05/04/13------ ROC: Evidence sent
  • 05/29/13------ ROC: Case transferred to Newark (found out on 08/12/13)
  • 07/15/13------ ROC: Service request by phone
  • 07/24/13------ ROC: USCIS letter received - case still pending, transferred to Newark Field Office
  • 08/12/13------ ROC: I-551 stamp on passport at Newark
  • 08/23/13------ ROC: USCIS letter received – interview scheduled
  • 10/08/13------ ROC: USCIS interview; APPROVED! (420 days)
  • 12/06/13------ ROC: Green card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.