augustapplicant

FINALLY AFTER 16 MONTHS OF AP WAIT, CASE SHOWN ON EMBASSY WEB SITE

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

K1 Fiancee Case, filed in may 2007

Put on APat August 2008, Admin Processing

Hi guys,

Finally after 16 months of pain, i saw our case number on the Embassy web site. So i called DOS, they told me Admin processing is completed, now its under Admin Review? she said the case is about to be completed. Can anyone tell me what does this mean? I guess since my fiancee case went over one year, her medical expired and now she needs to submit another one and maybe this is the reason for Admin Review. She is going to the Embassy next week to drop her passport off. I did send an e-mail to the embassy to verify my case number on their site. I hope there is no mistake this time. Any input will be greatfully appriciated/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi guys,

Finally after 16 months of pain, i saw our case number on the Embassy web site. So i called DOS, they told me Admin processing is completed, now its under Admin Review? she said the case is about to be completed. Can anyone tell me what does this mean? I guess since my fiancee case went over one year, her medical expired and now she needs to submit another one and maybe this is the reason for Admin Review. She is going to the Embassy next week to drop her passport off. I did send an e-mail to the embassy to verify my case number on their site. I hope there is no mistake this time. Any input will be greatfully appriciated/

which embassy? did u had interview last year?

US Embassy in Abu Dhabi / UAE

Interview date, August 2008

Hi guys,

which embassy? did u had interview last year?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

( She is going to the Embassy next week to drop her passport off.)

so that is over man u should be taking the visa soon oh it took you a lot and sure they should be knowing that frustration happened to you,good luck anyway,as i saw here ppl are taking ap(admin processing) then in the end turns to ar(admin review) so u r the closest to the final point,from my own opinion.

Thank you and pray for us.

( She is going to the Embassy next week to drop her passport off.)

so that is over man u should be taking the visa soon oh it took you a lot and sure they should be knowing that frustration happened to you,good luck anyway,as i saw here ppl are taking ap(admin processing) then in the end turns to ar(admin review) so u r the closest to the final point,from my own opinion.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys,

Is there a way to look up case status on the internet? I thought this could not be done... or is this on certain embassys that this can be done. I was emailed the embassy, but came across something on the internet that said this:

"Pending process": Your case is still pending administrative processing. Consulate can not issue the visa prior to completing this processing. Consulate can not waive this processing for any applicant. This is not a matter of missing documents and is in no way related to the number of times an individual may have been able to obtain visas or enter the U.S. in the past. If your case is "Pending Process", please DO NOT contact the Consulate or you may risk delaying the administrative processing of your visa.

I got this from this website:

http://www.path2usa.com/immigration/relate..._processing.htm

So just wondering.... Thanks! Missy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My understand from reading the AP Tracker thread is that Admn Review is an in house process. That the embassy has a meeting once a week and review the petitions out of AP. Now that is just from reading peoples post in the AP tracker thread.

That is just great news for you. You jaw must of fell to the floor.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

I got my senator office involved, and the embassy sent a mail to their office asking for my fiancee passport. This is good news for us, we have been waiting for three years now since we filed for K1 visa.

Does she have to do medical one more time since the AP was for 16 months? How about finger print?

can someone advise?

Thank you

My understand from reading the AP Tracker thread is that Admn Review is an in house process. That the embassy has a meeting once a week and review the petitions out of AP. Now that is just from reading peoples post in the AP tracker thread.

Hey guys,

Please answer this question? does medical expire after one year? how about finger print? please advise

I got my senator office involved, and the embassy sent a mail to their office asking for my fiancee passport. This is good news for us, we have been waiting for three years now since we filed for K1 visa.

Does she have to do medical one more time since the AP was for 16 months? How about finger print?

can someone advise?

Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes the documents have expiration dates. So she will have to update them, i am almost positive.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.