JelloShotGirl

why do Pinays

163 posts in this topic

I'll add my .02 to this thread. I haven't read it all, but I will say the reasons why I married my filipina wife.

I wasn't looking to marry a filipina. We were introduced by my uncle, who is married to my wife's cousin. My Uncle met his wife doing ministry work in the Phils. I had never been married, my wife had never been married, and they thought we would be a good match personality wise. I was looking for a woman who was strong in her protestant faith, a woman who had conservative values, and for a wife who was open, honest, faithful, and had a strong desire for family.

Since meeting and falling in love with and now having married my wife, I've learned so much from her. I used to think my life was somewhat difficult growing up. I had an alcoholic father, I moved from my mom and dads to living with my grandparents and back to my mom and her second husband when I was growing up, moving from school to school. Other things I have experienced that made me think my life was far from ideal, but now, knowing my wife and her life growing up, I know that her experience was much more difficult. She had to survive on very little money day to day going to school growing up, and when she got home, she was always disciplined, almost daily, even for things she didn't do, but what brothers and sisters did. She was the oldest child, so she was responsible for taking care of the siblings, washing clothes by hand, scrubbing floors by hand, caring for her siblings and many other responsibilities. She has experienced things the vast majority of American woman have never had to experience. Some things I wish she had never had to experience, but her faith and experiences in life has made her who she is today. She isn't spoiled, she isn't materialistic, she recognizes the value of family, and the importance of being thrifty with money. A big desire in her life is to please her husband, and her husband wants nothing more than to serve her, make her happy, and to love her too. She is traditional, not a party girl, not a drink or smoker, and our personalities just CLICKED like two parts of a puzzle made for each other. These things among many other reasons were why we fell in love.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Rumor has it American "White" Man has large Sex Organ

That's probably one key reasons

Do you think so??????????????

I am living Proof.........

YOU WILL FIND TRUE LOVE UNEXPECTEDLY!!! THATS ALL

Filed: Timeline
Rumor has it American "White" Man has large Sex Organ

That's probably one key reasons

Do you think so??????????????

Not really know how to compare.... :whistle:

but I heard rumors that BRAZILIAN men put American men to shame in that regard.. :devil: :devil:

Them rumors ain't true. Mexicans are numero uno! :star:

No one's talking about lil vienna sausages :dance:

You mean them li'l Canadians! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew the thread will turn into a SALSICCIA contest... :yes:

Hey, Signore, is that the Italian term for it?

Si, Senior....

I cant believe how many think...they are the KING of the household.....without the CROWN (or better when she is not around) :devil: ..... :devil: :devil:

I am wondering what made you asked yourself why did you marry your partner then... :blink::unsure:

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Timeline
I am American Girl, I married my husband who is from Philippines. It just turned out that way. I didnt go" looking" for a foreign guy.....we just met eachother I never thought I would marry a foreign guy or an Asian guy, it just happened. .........its called LOVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok I will weigh in here. I too married a Pinay by accident and purely for love. So, I commend you for your answer and I hope you have the love of your lifetime. I was not looking for a filapina, nor ever expected to marry someone like her. But here I am and I am very happy.

With regard to white women I have married, dated and worked with lots of white women in the USA and I have the utmost respect for them. I work daily with white women in my office who are brilliant and professional and very talented. These women are beautiful, smart, sexy and intelligent - and very successful.

However, there IS a difference when it comes to relationships. In general (and there ARE exceptions) white women in the USA have never experienced true hardship. They do not really understand the concept of community and relationships. They often do not appreciate discipline and sacrifice and are very materialistic. They are focused on careers and a new car - not on a husband and family. I am not even saying this is all bad - just reality. But they tend to be spoiled and driven by their careers. Relationships are a distant second for many. Consequently, it is hard for men who want a more traditional marriage and relationship to find a woman in the USA that meets their needs.

I will use you as example with my apologies. I initially thought your login name was a bit strange for a filipina. Now I see that you are not from the Philippines and it makes more sense to me. In fact, no filipina would use a name like that. They are too discrete, honorable and conservative. If that does not make sense to you then you really do not understand what a filipina is. What do you imagine that most people think when they read your login name? Immediately, I discounted as someone only interested in partying and selfish physical/material pleasures - someone who does not really understand relationships and the importance of family and relationships. That is absolutely typical for most women in the USA and is exactly why most of us appreciate the values, beauty (physical and otherwise) and unconditional love we found in the Philippines.

Thank you for your answer. What you have seen is exactly what I have noticed in American women. I am 57 and never married. Why have I never married? I have never married for mainly the exact reasons you have outlined. I think American men like and want a wife for a solid relationship. I think also here in America we are suffering from I want what I want and I want someone to give it to me, but I do not want to give anything in return.

Dale

Dale, the post is one of the best I have ever seen in this section.

But in America, American woman has been put up on a pedestal and worhipped. The Family Court and Divorce court is so lopsided toward woman.

I see it all the time, Even the fat and ugly woman get attention from American Men. If your fat or ugly in PI, then your gonna get the bottom of the barrel when it comes to a partner.

I have a few friends in USA that are married with kids and thier wives are big as house, Bitchy and very demanding. One in particular went to a lawyer to start divorce procedures and after finding out how much child support he would be paying each month he has decided to ride it out until the kids get 18 years old.

To me a Man is the King of the Household, he makes the decision for the family and the woman should support his decisions.......

[/b

I must say I am very lucky because even the smallest thing, my husband will ask for my opinion and he will not decide ANYTHING until he hears me out and most of the time.....he listens to me :) That is what I call respect.

Yes, I think that respect goes two ways. Even though Pat is not here yet, I like to get online and discuss matters with Pat and I like to ask her opinion. I think the Bible talks about love being respectful and thinking of your spouse and never selfseeking.

God Bless,

Dale

4-17-2009 sent K1 Petition

5-1-2009 USCIS received petition

5-4-2009 received NOA1 notice

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

8-3-2009 NVC received petition

8-4-2009 NVC sent petition to Manila

9-22-2009 Medical Exam (scar on lungs) will have sputum test done

9-28-2009 K1 visa interview (canceled)

12-02-2009 call the SLMEC for sputum test report out

12-07-2009 Medical passed

12-08-2009 CFO

December 16, 2009 visa Pink Slip

December 20, 2009 entered USA

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

I am wondering what made you asked yourself why did you marry your partner then... :blink::unsure:

Too Many JelloShots :dancing:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline
????

Pinays dont only marry white men...most of them marry Filipinos. Some marry blacks, latinos, chinese... any ethnicity. Pinays marry men, period.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Pinays dont only marry white men...most of them marry Filipinos. Some marry blacks, latinos, chinese... any ethnicity. Pinays marry men, period.

Ayy, ang taray ng sagot! :lol:

Hi Ria! How's your pregnancy coming along?

????

Meron pang isang tanong Ria, Why white men prefers Pinay? :lol:

Wow, preggy kana pala. Congrats ha.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Yup, even some of the men over there do that.... :whistle:

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

To me a Man is the King of the Household, he makes the decision for the family and the woman should support his decisions....... :thumbs:

The man is the King of the Household indeed, but the woman is the Ace :whistle:

Marriage is not about leadership but PARTNERSHIP.

Yes, the man is the head of the household...the woman is the neck that makes the head turn :)

Since you obviously didn't read her other posts, I'll answer for you...SHE IS AMERICAN AND HER HUSBAND IS PHILIPINE. So, the question does not apply to her situation.

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

SHE IS AMERICAN AND HER HUSBAND IS PHILIPINE. So, the question does not apply to her situation.

Where is Philipine?

Is it close to the East Texas Piney Forest?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.