59 posts in this topic

As others have said here, it is clear that there are issues in the relationship that desperately need addressing. As none of us can actually determine either side of the story -- especially without being personal witnesses to what's going on -- I would strongly suggest that they either discuss it between themselves, or that they see a marriage counsellor -- again, as others have said.

We should refrain from accusing either side of dishonesty, and let them sort it out between themselves. While we can offer helpful advice, we don't really have all the facts in front of us. I wouldn't want to make any suggestions that could cause further damage to the relationship than there already is. This is especially important because of the kids involved.

(F) Best of luck to you both, and I hope that this gets sorted out.

Magpie.

Edited by KnightAndMagpie

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

I am curious as to the silence from the OP, voluntary or otherwise, since the husband took over the thread...

Either way, people are right. We don't know what is going on behind closed doors.

I hope it resolves itself well for all of you.

AOS Application

AOS posted 5/30/2007

AOS arrived in Chicago 6/1/2007

NOA1 rcvd 6/11/2007, dated 6/6/2007

AOS/EAD/AP touched 6/10/2007

AOS/EAD/AP touched 6/11/2007

Rcvd AOS/EAD Biometrics appt. letter 6/19/2007

I130/EAD/AP touched 6/24/2007

AOS/EAD Biometrics appt. 7/6/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/6/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/9/2007

AP touched 8/14/2007

AP touched 8/15/2007

AP touched 8/16/2007

EAD approved 8/20 EAD Approved

Rcvd AP in post 8/22/2007 AP Approved

AOS Interview 9/26/2007

AOS Approved 9/26/2007

I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence

I-751 mailed 07/06/09

I-751 arrived VSC 07/07/09

NOA1 dated 07/07/09

Biometrics 08/13/0

I-751 Approval 12/10/09 I-751 Approved

wow! I sincerely hope people here are not advocating reporting "abuse" when we don't know the facts just so she can escape and remove conditions.

falsely accusing someone of abuse can ruin lives. don't be too easy to advice reporting "abuse". divorce if you must, but don't go around throwing "abuse" in this thread like it is no biggie. it trivializes those who are really suffering from abuse.

just my two cents.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO TO ALL VJ

HI THIS IS RICHLYN MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TALK AND EVERYTHING IS WELL NOW, SINCE HE READ THIS MESSAGE AND HE REALIZE WHAT HIS DOING TO ME I AND I HOPE THIS IS START OF OUR NEW LIFE.

I JUST WANNA SAY" THANKS A LOT" TO ALL YOUR ADVISE I VERY VERY APPRECIATED, YOU MADE ME VERY STRONG....

LYN

Good luck to you two, I Hope you get everything straightened out.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
As others have said here, it is clear that there are issues in the relationship that desperately need addressing. As none of us can actually determine either side of the story -- especially without being personal witnesses to what's going on -- I would strongly suggest that they either discuss it between themselves, or that they see a marriage counsellor -- again, as others have said.

We should refrain from accusing either side of dishonesty, and let them sort it out between themselves. While we can offer helpful advice, we don't really have all the facts in front of us. I wouldn't want to make any suggestions that could cause further damage to the relationship than there already is. This is especially important because of the kids involved.

(F) Best of luck to you both, and I hope that this gets sorted out.

Magpie.

ALL IM SAYING HERE IS TRUE...THATS WHY WHEN MY HUSBAND READ THIS HE TRYING TO TALK TO ME AND MAYBE HE DONT WANT TO GET TROUBLE BECAUSE HE KNOWS ALL ADVICE I GOT HERE IS RIGHT

Timeline
Did you perhaps just get custody of your 2 children?

the kids have been here for 8 months. they are good kids. they have no manners or skills. but i am working with them. there mother sits in front of this pc 6 to 10 hours a day while the kids watch cartoons. the tv is a baby sitter. and no, there has been no abuse. maybe u should ask the richlyn to tell all these folks the truth. then u gus can call her a MF, this is the husband. i don't like people who bash others without all the facts. thanks and have a great day.

You should call police and report abusse of you and your children, I wish you everything the best

get the facts before u give out this kind of advice. thanks

You're the husband on the wife's account?

Talk about invasion of privacy.

joint account. would u like people lying about u?

THIS IS RICHLYN ,ALL IM SAYING HERE IS TRUE NO LIE... SINCE HE READ THIS MESSAGE HE TALK TO ME RIGHT AWAY AFTER HE READ, HE KNOWS THAT THE ADVICE I GOT HERE IS TRUE..

Timeline

TO wexford65

IM NOT A QUIET HERE IM JUST BUSY AT MY WORK.AND ALL IM SAYING HERE IS TRUE AND REAL THINGS HAPPEN,IM SAYING NO PHISICAL ABUSE,im just immotionally specially for my children, HE JUST ALWAYS SAY SOMETHING BAD TO ME AND COMPLAIN OR BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING...Example:get out of my house and he put all my stuff in other bedroom, evrytime when we argue, you know what you feel if your husband or wife tell you like that...

I really feel it's best if you all stop airing this publicly. I'm glad it got you two to talking, but I don't see the need to endlessly chew it over anymore.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

it sounds like you both need to grow up a bit. you need to respect your husband, even if he tells you to leave him alone. your behaviour needs to accomodate his culture, because you have chosen to live in it. this means no bad temper and fighting. that may work in the philipines, but you ain't there anymore. this means leave him alone when he tells you to, and help him when he tells you to. he will respect you and care for you the moment you get your life and your children's lives under control.

you also need to be careful in your use of english language. each word in the Americanised english language has very specific meaning that may not correspond to it's use in phil. you need to tell only the truth, because giving false testimony is considered a very serious offense in America, in a legal sense, and in a relationship. misrepresenting the truth can cost you your relationship, and even wind you up in jail.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline

to you justashooter

i appreaciated your advice, i just want you to let you know, firts i always respect my husband specially appreciated all the things his done to me,second im not a bad temper or fighting person,he is but im just quiet im not fighting back,second all im saying here is true not false like he put my 4 years old daugther on the rain and cold outside for 20 munites or so because she didnt listen to clean her bedroon or what,he didnt tell me leave him alone,he told me many times GET OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE ok,about HELP i help him thats why i work because i dont wanna hear anymore that we burden here,you are right im not american born thats why my english so bad... again all im saying here is true and all real things happen ok...

thats why i here to ask advice what im gonna do becuase i dont know where to go..but i give him a chance...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We need a TV Reality show on VJ couples and their struggles, LOL. Makes for good TV!

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Filed: Timeline

I am sincerely getting a headache with this thread, its hits all the wrong tones of the bell.

I request the moderators to close down this twisted Filipino abuse drama attracting a global audience. Such dramas suck out the energy of sincere experienced posters who can guide someone with a real problem in this forum.

Richlyn no disrespect, I am happy for you. Now since things are working out, you and your spouse take the "magic sing" karaoke mic and groove together all night long. No more drama.

Edited by 3600rs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.