Mike's Lucy

Falling for Internet date cost American P100,000

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
:devil:

Are you saying CEBU is full of them?

And all this time I tough MINDANAO was the worst.... :devil:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8382197.stm

I guess they are everywhere but with my string of luck Cebu was where i was getting it, the best thing to do is to Personally go there and find one yourself and dont even bother with them dating websites.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I guess they are everywhere but with my string of luck Cebu was where i was getting it, the best thing to do is to Personally go there and find one yourself and dont even bother with them dating websites.

Love your Avatar

Tourette Guy Rules

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Love your Avatar

Tourette Guy Rules

Danny the TOURETTES guy is the MAN !!! too bad he SUPPOSEDLY died............

SCAMMERS everywhere including my mailbox..... LMAO :devil::whistle:

FROM THE HOSPITAL

My Beloved One,

I have a proposal for you,this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail.

I am Mrs Lisa Ronald from Solomon Islands near Australia. I am married to Mr. Ronald William from United States Of America who worked with American Embassy in United Kingdom for nine years before he died in the year 2004.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4.5 Million in a bank company in LONDON.

Recently, my DOCTOR told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Orphanage or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.

I want a organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not in good tense not even good at all because they are the one that killed my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact in London. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy human kind.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another organization or good person for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed.

Mrs Lisa Ronald

FROM THE HOSPITAL

My Beloved One,

I have a proposal for you,this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail.

I am Mrs Lisa Ronald from Solomon Islands near Australia. I am married to Mr. Ronald William from United States Of America who worked with American Embassy in United Kingdom for nine years before he died in the year 2004.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4.5 Million in a bank company in LONDON.

Recently, my DOCTOR told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Orphanage or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.

I want a organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not in good tense not even good at all because they are the one that killed my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact in London. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy human kind.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another organization or good person for this same purpose.

Mrs Lisa Ronald

WOW you can be a millionaire.........what are you waiting for ? contact this person asap !!!

I also love how NIGERIANS pull their scam on how they are on temporary assignment from West Africa and how they would love to buy your ITEM for their deserving Nephew or Niece.

FROM THE HOSPITAL

My Beloved One,

Mrs Lisa Ronald

WOW you can be a millionaire.........what are you waiting for ? contact this person asap !!!

I also love how NIGERIANS pull their scam on how they are on temporary assignment from West Africa and how they would love to buy your ITEM for their deserving Nephew or Niece.

Yea, the Nigerians are really cool eloquent and polite in the scam letters. I got several from the friendly, generous bankers there!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

This is another case that lowers the dignity of filipinas and the whole philippines as well.

It is indeed very very saddening to hear stories about these...because of this kind of news and scams, some foreigners, if not all, already have a perception that filipinos are capable of messing around, fooling people, cheater, money maker, name it!

On the other hand.....I firmly believe that despite the bad deeds that some of our fellowmen commited, there are still filipino people who are hardworking, trustworthy and honest. Take for example, Efren Penaflorida who won the CNN's Hero of the Year.

My last words for the foreign nationals...please don't be blinded or perceive that most of the filipinos are bad...I would also like to thank foreigners out there who believe in the wife, that treated Filipinos as equal men, and not as a third world inferior country.

To my fellow filipinos who are reading this, let's make Philippines a better country by starting with ourselves, being good to humankind. If we all have good heart and set aside pride and selfishness we can make Philippines a better country, its not too late to start.

Okay, that's all for now...and hey..with the words I typed above, am not running for candidacy on the coming elections.hahahaha!

5/13/09 - I-130 notice date

8/13/09 - I-130 APPROVED

8/25/09 - NVC received & case# assigned

9/04/09 - AOS Bill & DS-3032 email received

9/16/09 - lawyer paid AOS Bill

10/01/09 - NVC received the DS230

10/10/09 - Received via email NVC Checklist Letter Response

10/29/09 - Case Complete

12/09/09 - visa APPROVED

12/10/09 - VISA RECEIVED

12/17/09 - POE SFO

as1cERL0g411810MTAwMDk3NWxzfDAxNTZzfEl2ZSBiZWVuIG1hcnJpZWQgZm9yLi4u.gifurl

This is another case that lowers the dignity of filipinas and the whole philippines as well.

It is indeed very very saddening to hear stories about these...because of this kind of news and scams, some foreigners, if not all, already have a perception that filipinos are capable of messing around, fooling people, cheater, money maker, name it!

On the other hand.....I firmly believe that despite the bad deeds that some of our fellowmen commited, there are still filipino people who are hardworking, trustworthy and honest. Take for example, Efren Penaflorida who won the CNN's Hero of the Year.

My last words for the foreign nationals...please don't be blinded or perceive that most of the filipinos are bad...I would also like to thank foreigners out there who believe in the wife, that treated Filipinos as equal men, and not as a third world inferior country.

To my fellow filipinos who are reading this, let's make Philippines a better country by starting with ourselves, being good to humankind. If we all have good heart and set aside pride and selfishness we can make Philippines a better country, its not too late to start.

Okay, that's all for now...and hey..with the words I typed above, am not running for candidacy on the coming elections.hahahaha!

There are scammer all over the world.

If you looking for girl scammers who try to get all the money they can out of a man by lying, you need to look to Eastern Europe and Russia. It is a Cottage Industry over there. And also look a Nigeria, they have more scammers than any country I can think of....

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes. I agree. :thumbs:

There are scammer all over the world.

If you looking for girl scammers who try to get all the money they can out of a man by lying, you need to look to Eastern Europe and Russia. It is a Cottage Industry over there. And also look a Nigeria, they have more scammers than any country I can think of....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not all people are bad. About 8 years ago I was in a bus station in Saint Louis. I met a man from Nigeria we started to talk while waiting for the bus. He told me he was in the US because his brother was in a plain crash. The company flew him to the US to get his brothers remains and the insurance money from the crash it totaled $7000. He asked me a few questions. and i answered him. Just before we were getting on different buses he asked one final question and that was if i would take the money. He wanted me to take $3000 for myself and donate the rest to a charity for children. At first i said no because i thought i could be getting into some trouble. Thats when he told me he couldn't take it back to Nigeria because they will kill him there if he has money like that. In the end i took the money and did what he asked and never got in trouble.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I feel for the guy, but 100K pesos to someone he never met in person??? He might have got off cheap considering this might keep him from traveling to the RP. Not saying the RP is loaded with more scammers then any other country, but the pros and semi-pros in the RP could really do a number on a guy like this. After living in a remote area of the RP for a while I got lonesome for American converstation, so I started approaching every American I saw to have a chat. A big handful of them where living life in a scam. They where broke or near broke waiting on their SSI check to hit the bank. Some of these guys where getting between 40 to 50 thousand pesos a month. Now in Manila that might not be huge money, but in the province an American can live 80%kano/20% pinoy style and be very comfortable with that kind of cash. All these dudes had one thing in common and entorouge of pilipinos at their side. They didn't have the ability to say NO, and couldn't understand Bisaya. Eventhough the scam was obvious to me and Kugeng, it seem to totally eluded these fellows even though they had been in the RP for years.

Is it sad? Yap, but these guys are at fault also.

"The Brazos still runs muddy like she's run all along, there ain't never been no cane to grind, the cottons all but gone." R.E.K

Filed I-129F petition on Oct. 27th 2008
NOA1 Nov. 2008
NOA2 March 27th 2009
VSC sent notice that petition forwared to Manila on April 10th
Letter Finally recieved April 24th
June 10th interview date
Passed medical on May 26th (But, not allowed to get vaccinations)
June 10th Pink slip recieved (Yeee-hawww!!!) Consul interview lasted 5 min.
CFO- Completed in Cebu
POE-(LAX, Flew into together on July 17th, took only 5 min.)
Married August 11th (Now the AOS journey begins)

AOS
Recieved Packet Oct. 6th
Recieved NOA AOS, EAD, AP Oct. 17th.
Recieved Biometrics Appointment letter Oct. 23rd
Biometrics Appointment Nov. 2nd.
Advanced Parole approved Nov. 23rd
EAD Work Authorization received Dec. 6th
Permanent Resident Card and Welcome letter received Dec. 15th

96a46edb-2d4b-4f9c-98ae-240883a49565.jpg

I feel for the guy, but 100K pesos to someone he never met in person??? He might have got off cheap considering this might keep him from traveling to the RP. Not saying the RP is loaded with more scammers then any other country, but the pros and semi-pros in the RP could really do a number on a guy like this. After living in a remote area of the RP for a while I got lonesome for American converstation, so I started approaching every American I saw to have a chat. A big handful of them where living life in a scam. They where broke or near broke waiting on their SSI check to hit the bank. Some of these guys where getting between 40 to 50 thousand pesos a month. Now in Manila that might not be huge money, but in the province an American can live 80%kano/20% pinoy style and be very comfortable with that kind of cash. All these dudes had one thing in common and entorouge of pilipinos at their side. They didn't have the ability to say NO, and couldn't understand Bisaya. Eventhough the scam was obvious to me and Kugeng, it seem to totally eluded these fellows even though they had been in the RP for years.

You are absolutely right on this one....

we (males) are fooling ourselves that all of sudden we have this beautiful young girl next to our side and it does not come with a price attached to it...

even more fools think that age difference "is not important"....someone in the early 20 something marrying/engaging someone close to 40 or something in that range.

Anything above 5 or 6 years difference in age is the same all over the world, no difference in RP, no difference in US. Wait until the newcomer get acclimated to the custom of the new country and will understand perfectly what i mean.

We (the fools!!!) are just buying time....that is all.

Some smarter fools get more time out of their deals some get less....

You are absolutely right on this one....

we (males) are fooling ourselves that all of sudden we have this beautiful young girl next to our side and it does not come with a price attached to it...

even more fools think that age difference "is not important"....someone in the early 20 something marrying/engaging someone close to 40 or something in that range.

Anything above 5 or 6 years difference in age is the same all over the world, no difference in RP, no difference in US. Wait until the newcomer get acclimated to the custom of the new country and will understand perfectly what i mean.

We (the fools!!!) are just buying time....that is all.

Some smarter fools get more time out of their deals some get less....

I disagree with the statement anything above 5 or 6 years age difference is the same all over the world. The US and Europe are the exceptions with a 2 year age gap.

"In the less developed, traditional societies, males were as much as 5-to-15 years older than their female partners. In the United States and Europe, the age spread was about two years." quoted in Science in the News.

Many societies such as Asian countries, Mediterranean countries, and Russia have women marrying more mature men. Also, women in many countries who are not married by age 30 have little hope of getting married to man from their own country. Basic human needs are the same but social structures dictates the cultural beliefs.

Now marrying someone in their early twenties is usually asking for trouble.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.