happywifeymom

Cost of Annullment in PI?

46 posts in this topic

hello... i am on the process of my annulment too.... and my annulment time frame is six months.. will finish it by next year, last wk. of april 2010 to 1st wk. of may 2010.... yeah true 200k but i got it for 170k bcoz i was reffered by our provincial attorney here in my place.... i can give u her no. and ofc. no. in manila... just pm me if ua re interested... goodluck to ur friend.... :thumbs:

Is that the reason why you cancelled the approved K1 petition? Because you were not yet annulled yet applied for a fiance visa? :bonk:

yeah that's right... we are doin the right thing now and i am very glad about that.... :thumbs:

Thank God!!!! :innocent::innocent::innocent:

and to happywifeymom, already replied u on ur pm... ur very welcome and its my pleasure to help....

so you didnt tell your fiance that you're not annulled yet and you let him filed for K1?? did u know that u tried to commit fraud? when you file again lalabas sa computer ng USEM na nag file na kayo before and they will gonna ask u kung bakit nyo pina cancel so ang isasagot mo nde kpa kse annuled and they will gonna tell you what i said "so you didnt tell your fiance that you're not annulled yet and you let him filed for K1?" sana mali ako :whistle:

YES UR WRONG... OF COURSE I TOLD IT TO MY FIANCE THAT I MARRIED HERE BEFORE YES WE KNOW THAT TOO THAT'S WHY WE CANCELLED IT AND THERE ARE OTHER REASONS TOO... YEAH THEY WILL SEE IT ON THE COMPUTER BUT ITS OK, JUST TELL THE TRUTH, AND ONE THING ONLY PETITION WAS APPROVED NOT THE VISA.. WE DIDNT NEGOTIATE OR I DIDNT GO TO MY SCHED. INTERVIEW.... :thumbs:

THE QUESTION IS.....WHY DID YOU OR YOUR FIANCE FILED FOR K1 EVEN IF YOU BOTH KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ANNULLED YET? :whistle:

HOW OLD ARE U?... AS I REMEMBER U ARE ONE YEAR AHEAD OF ME RIGHT?.... AND THINK U ARE JUST FROM LUZON TOO.... ARE U NOT AWARE THAT NSO CAN BE PAID?... ARE U NOT AWARE HOW MUCH CORRUPT OUR GOVT. IS?.... ;):P

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
HOW OLD ARE U?... AS I REMEMBER U ARE ONE YEAR AHEAD OF ME RIGHT?.... AND THINK U ARE JUST FROM LUZON TOO.... ARE U NOT AWARE THAT NSO CAN BE PAID?... ARE U NOT AWARE HOW MUCH CORRUPT OUR GOVT. IS?.... ;):P

Please tell me you did not just admit to bribing a government officer. :blink:

HEHEHE.. OF COURSE NOT WE PLANNED TO BUT WE DIDNT CONTINUE IT... THAT'S WHY NOW WE ARE DOIN FOR THE RIGHT THING.. AFTER ALL THIS IS FOR OUR HAPPINESS AND FUTURE TOGETHER.... :luv:(L)

GOD IS REALLY GOOD.... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Timeline

HEHEHE.. OF COURSE NOT WE PLANNED TO BUT WE DIDNT CONTINUE IT... THAT'S WHY NOW WE ARE DOIN FOR THE RIGHT THING.. AFTER ALL THIS IS FOR OUR HAPPINESS AND FUTURE TOGETHER.... :luv:(L)

OK... please know that it is bad manners TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS :)

OK... please know that it is bad manners TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS :)

HEHE HEHE DIDNT MEAN IT... ok for ur happiness will not type in all caps.. but really difficult for me, cant see the letters soo clearly now i need to wear my eyeglasses ehehhe... :thumbs::lol::D:P B)

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Can I just remind everyone that it is against Visa Journey TOS to encourage or suggest any illegal activities.

Tay

Visa Journey Moderation Team

i am not encouraging them to do it.. they are asking me why we did that and i am jsut answering the Qs and its up to them if they will do it or not... ;):thumbs:

its very clear said here that i didnt continue it.... :thumbs::innocent:

Praise God!!!! :thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello... i am on the process of my annulment too.... and my annulment time frame is six months.. will finish it by next year, last wk. of april 2010 to 1st wk. of may 2010.... yeah true 200k but i got it for 170k bcoz i was reffered by our provincial attorney here in my place.... i can give u her no. and ofc. no. in manila... just pm me if ua re interested... goodluck to ur friend.... :thumbs:

Is that the reason why you cancelled the approved K1 petition? Because you were not yet annulled yet applied for a fiance visa? :bonk:

yeah that's right... we are doin the right thing now and i am very glad about that.... :thumbs:

and to happywifeymom, already replied u on ur pm... ur very welcome and its my pleasure to help....

so you didnt tell your fiance that you're not annulled yet and you let him filed for K1?? did u know that u tried to commit fraud? when you file again lalabas sa computer ng USEM na nag file na kayo before and they will gonna ask u kung bakit nyo pina cancel so ang isasagot mo nde kpa kse annuled and they will gonna tell you what i said "so you didnt tell your fiance that you're not annulled yet and you let him filed for K1?" sana mali ako :whistle:

YES UR WRONG... OF COURSE I TOLD IT TO MY FIANCE THAT I MARRIED HERE BEFORE YES WE KNOW THAT TOO THAT'S WHY WE CANCELLED IT AND THERE ARE OTHER REASONS TOO... YEAH THEY WILL SEE IT ON THE COMPUTER BUT ITS OK, JUST TELL THE TRUTH, AND ONE THING ONLY PETITION WAS APPROVED NOT THE VISA.. WE DIDNT NEGOTIATE OR I DIDNT GO TO MY SCHED. INTERVIEW.... :thumbs:

THE QUESTION IS.....WHY DID YOU OR YOUR FIANCE FILED FOR K1 EVEN IF YOU BOTH KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ANNULLED YET? :whistle:

The OP asked a question about annulment so please just stick to it!no one has the right to condemn her,she made a mistake and she corrected it by not attending to her interview sched and by filing for an annulment.It is all up to CO if she'll be approved or not,i knew a few people who did the same and they got approved.

As for the NSO,are you sure if you paid them you wont have any record of your marriage at all?just remember,it's in their system,and the system cant be PAID!Philippine government might be corrupt,you know why?it's because of the people who tolerates them,maybe you're one of them that's why you know that they can be bribed.just guessing....

The OP asked a question about annulment so please just stick to it!no one has the right to condemn her,she made a mistake and she corrected it by not attending to her interview sched and by filing for an annulment.It is all up to CO if she'll be approved or not,i knew a few people who did the same and they got approved.

As for the NSO,are you sure if you paid them you wont have any record of your marriage at all?just remember,it's in their system,and the system cant be PAID!Philippine government might be corrupt,you know why?it's because of the people who tolerates them,maybe you're one of them that's why you know that they can be bribed.just guessing....

yes thank u po.. kc hindi ko rin namn po tlga un kagustuhan eh napilitan lang tlga bcoz of soooo many reasons... and i am not the OP po i just answered to her Q and replied her pms.... and now were very happy that we are doin the right thing no worries... and its legal... yes ur right... no one has the right to condemn me bcoz u dont know me and u dont know the reasons behind the true story.... yes we knew also that many of pinay not only pinay did this b4 and not only this those who go to usa and make tago-tago for sooo many years but they were approved!!!

as to ur Q about the nso.... yes we also thought that sooo... are we really sure that after we paid them my records will be out on their computer..? the ANSWER IS A BIG NO!!!!, but that is only one reasons of sooo many reasons why we cancelled the petition... dont want to elaborate so many things here, the story will be sooo long...

yes if u have lots of connection u will know in ur environment who are the corrupt one....

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Can I just remind everyone that it is against Visa Journey TOS to encourage or suggest any illegal activities.

Tay

i am not encouraging them to do it.. they are asking me why we did that and i am jsut answering the Qs and its up to them if they will do it or not... ;):thumbs:

Why even suggest it if you know it is illegal? You need to be careful with your replies, you have been giving wrong advices and please if you haven't experienced it yet then don't answer like interview and visa delivery. People are getting confused with your posts and we need help not pretenses. Thank you.

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

Give me a break

We all of a sudden have so many self rigtheous people on this forum now

Get off her back.........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Tay

Why even suggest it if you know it is illegal? You need to be careful with your replies, you have been giving wrong advices and please if you haven't experienced it yet then don't answer like interview and visa delivery. People are getting confused with your posts and we need help not pretenses. Thank you.

did i suggest here an illegal act?... did u really read carefully and understand my posts here,on this thread? but will not waste time to people like u here in vj... for almost a year here reading and communicating to other vj members i knew who are the people can be trusted.... and nothing to be more said, said it all here.... very clear....ciao!!!

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

I'm 28 and i dont think that im just a year ahead of you, you maybe 10 years ahead of me if you remember in one of your thread you post that you have 18 yr old boy so...... 18 yr old at the age of 27? it dont add up

Edited by DianneWalgreens

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

I'm 28 and i dont think that im just a year ahead of you, you maybe 10 years ahead of me if you remember in one of your thread you post that you have 18 yr old boy so...... 18 yr old at the age of 27? it dont add up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahhaa.. u r very wrong my dear... bcoz I NEVER posted here anything that i have an 18 yrs. old son.. why will i do that..? ur very funny...

ngark-ngakr!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :lol:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hahahhaa.. u r very wrong my dear... bcoz I NEVER posted here anything that i have an 18 yrs. old son.. why will i do that..? ur very funny...

ngark-ngakr!!!! :bonk::bonk::lol:

read your own thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217778&hl=

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.