Henia

Algerian victory

117 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

[

Yes, I've heard of that. Of course it's a sad thing not to be justified, but what do you think caused that?

So now you think that what the Algerians did was not jusitified even though earlier you were saying that Egyptians were the cause of these problems. Disrespectful and immoral fans are the cause of all this. Have you heard of any Algerians hiding out in peoples houses in Egypt like what the Egyptians are having to do in Algeria right now? Have you heard of any Algerian companies being demolished due to these games? It just bothers me that you were so fast to accuse the Egyptians but as soon as I answered and sent a video you decided to say that what happened was not justified. I dont want to have an argument, but I really think you should check all your sources before you try to point fingers.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I have been getting my info from Egyptian Media mostly. Can you please explain to me what this video is? or at least what you have been told it is. Because I know you wouldn't know on your own. Can you please give me your source?

What do you mean I wouldnt know on my own?

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

of course they cant do that in egypt and like i said if it war egyptian solders is the best solders in earth but it was game ancent fans gone to the match no wapens or glasses if u talk about respect look at the algerian girls there r vedio show algerian girl make bad stuff with her hands that never can happened in egypt why we didnt hurt algerian fan in egypt why our fans didnt gone to the match in fighter planes like algerian gone in (c130)planes it was some thing in algerian head its not about match its some thing way bigger than this we know how to respect we know how to play fair we know how to welcome people in egypt and we will not leave our right god protect egypt(egyptian and proud)

Timeline
of course they cant do that in egypt and like i said if it war egyptian solders is the best solders in earth but it was game ancent fans gone to the match no wapens or glasses if u talk about respect look at the algerian girls there r vedio show algerian girl make bad stuff with her hands that never can happened in egypt why we didnt hurt algerian fan in egypt why our fans didnt gone to the match in fighter planes like algerian gone in (c130)planes it was some thing in algerian head its not about match its some thing way bigger than this we know how to respect we know how to play fair we know how to welcome people in egypt and we will not leave our right god protect egypt(egyptian and proud)

<---------------Egyptian and Proud also Egyptlover. Ana ba mooooooooot fi Masr. MASR om el donia!!!!!!!!!!

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

So now you think that what the Algerians did was not jusitified even though earlier you were saying that Egyptians were the cause of these problems. Disrespectful and immoral fans are the cause of all this. Have you heard of any Algerians hiding out in peoples houses in Egypt like what the Egyptians are having to do in Algeria right now? Have you heard of any Algerian companies being demolished due to these games? It just bothers me that you were so fast to accuse the Egyptians but as soon as I answered and sent a video you decided to say that what happened was not justified. I dont want to have an argument, but I really think you should check all your sources before you try to point fingers.

Earlier I was saying that Egyptians need to learn to respect their opponents, fair play, and accept defeat. I'm talking about soccer. Did the Egyptians accept the fact that Algerians deserved their ticket to the WC? Go read Egyptian Sport websites. All articles are insults to Algerians.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline

the sourse is thousand of egyptian was there in elsudan all of this vedios from private cameras some show algerian destroy and carry white wapens and some for them look like not ancent people they look like presoners and some for the attack of bus not fake one like urs and for some girl mad bad stuff with her hand many vedios its around 72 vedios from private camera inside elsudn and out in algeria and france and the link is public facebook group u can go and see the vedios

What do you mean I wouldnt know on my own?

I mean can you explain to me this video?

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

RFE(s) :

AOS Transfer** :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
nancy this man dont know what he talk about he even ashamed from what happened and what his people done all arab countries plamed algerian about what happened>>>>>>>egypt for ever (egyptian and proud)

I think you are letting your media play you for a fool. There is no doubt there was bad behavior by some on both sides, but to deny that the Algerian bus was attacked (which seems pretty irrefutable) and then accept any outlandish rumor that supports Egypt is just downright silly (c'mon, fighter jets?). It mirrors the way any conspiracy theory spreads by feeding into our worst prejudice and frustration at the expense of reason or knowledge. You can be (and should be) Egyptian and proud, but this is no excuse for blind repetition of whatever incendiary rumors are thrown your way. You want something to be proud of? I suggest a smidge if humility, independent thought and sportsmanship.

You can also be proud of a game well played. Considering the pressure and the behavior of some fans I think the players on both sides, young and with the spotlight on them, pulled out two good games and showed real grace in that.

The Arab world is not on Egypt's side. Nor Algeria's for that matter. This BS makes you both look silly.

Timeline

:rolleyes: If you want to know WHY what happened happened, all you have to do is read this thread.

Nationalism. run. amok.

02/11/09 Married

11/02/09 Sent I-130

11/09/09 NOA1 (received 11/13/09)

11/10/09 Check Cashed

11/13/09 *Touch*

2/10/10 NOA2 (text and email)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

alright guys lets start

Is there anyone in this world can say those are soccer's fans ?!!

In fact they are bunch of gang members . thats what Algeria sent to Sudan and we sent actors ,singers,students,business man ......

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well in fact its not just that match or the other match in Egypt .

but the truth is those kinda people don't really like us at all .

Back to 1989 '' Egypt vs Algeria '' when the Egyptian national team won the match in Egypt and went to WC.the best player in Algerian team at that time his name is '' Alakhdar Balomy '' when he went back to the hotel after the match he attacked one of the Egyptian fans at the hotel '' a Doctor and he scooped out his eye ''

Last year '' the Egyptian team vs Shabibat bagaia team '' the Algerians fans attacked the Egyptian team and his manger Ebrahiam Hassan and the Egyptian fans with rocks and with the fireworks .....

This year '' Egypt vs Algeria '' the first match they gave the Egyptian players bad food in fact expired koskos before they play the match . and most of the Egyptian national team were going to die and they were so sick even the Coach ''Hassan Shahata ''

In fact they are so jealous and they are so violents people .

Look what the Algerians fans did in France and in London ..... after they lost the first match in Egypt !

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

alright guys lets start

Is there anyone in this world can say those are soccer's fans ?!!

In fact they are bunch of gang members . thats what Algeria sent to Sudan and we sent actors ,singers,students,business man ......

And it doesn't strike you that none of these so called Algerian fans in Sudan was wearing Algerian Jersey or flag?

I feel sad for you how you are manipulated by your media

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

RFE(s) :

AOS Transfer** :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

:rolleyes: If you want to know WHY what happened happened, all you have to do is read this thread.

Nationalism. run. amok.

I have to agree. Then again I can't point fingers as I'm British and we're notorious for some of the worst hooligans in the world. However, can I be cheeky and ask, are you as aware of nationalism closer to home?

Henia so good to see you!

I didn't realize you were so near to delivering. Congratulations and can't wait to see the little peanut!!!

Keeping you in my prayers for a healthy and speedy birth (F)

JENN, Adam is like a spitting image of you.

He is adorable!! And smiling already? :luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.