WE GOT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

33 posts in this topic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

our timeline is very different from everyone else here. CO did comment they like they way timeline was arrange. I had 1 page to show the summary...just date and events. The next group is pre engagement with detailed description with picture captions. After that...the post engagement timeline

She could tell that CO was asking questions from the timeline summary.

I will try to find a way to post an attachement for everyone

Linh & Ngan

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Congrats!!

I agree the decision is made before the interview, Binh said she saw pink when the Co was interviewing her, but when they asked about my ex wife, and Binh said she was in Prison and what for he got a frown on his face and left then came back with blue. But great news for you!!!!!

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

Congats!!!!

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-05

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-04

Interview Date : 2008-11-06

Interview Result : Denied 2008-12-05

Round 2

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Marriage : 2009-04-13

I-130 Sent : 2009-04-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-04-29

I-130 Approved : 2009-09-09

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 4 Received : 2009-11-13

Interview Date : 2009-12-23

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2010-01-07

POE minneapolis 02-19-10

By my side happy everafter 02-19-10

Anyone with additional info on interview day process/envirnonment?

Are all the required documents and all the evidence collected at the window, or just the required documents? And which window, the one on the outside of the consulate?

Timeline

Congrats Linh & Ngan!

Anyone with additional info on interview day process/envirnonment?

Are all the required documents and all the evidence collected at the window, or just the required documents? And which window, the one on the outside of the consulate?

The applicant gets a number when they enter the consulate. They are called up to a window by number two times; the first time to submit the required forms and documents, and the second time for the actual interview. Evidence generally isn't submitted unless and until it's asked for the by the CO.

I haven't actually seen the visa unit, but I've been told it's similar to the US Citizen Services unit - only bigger. One room with chairs for waiting applicants, and a row of bank teller style windows along one wall.

Read the consulate reviews (link at top of page). Some of them give a pretty detailed description of the interview process.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline
our timeline is very different from everyone else here. CO did comment they like they way timeline was arrange. I had 1 page to show the summary...just date and events. The next group is pre engagement with detailed description with picture captions. After that...the post engagement timeline

How to attach your timeline to a post:

When you reply to a thread, there is a section under the box where you type you text called Attachments. Click the BROWSE button under the reply window that will allow you to select the file you want to attach. Once you have selected the file, simply click the Upload button. Once the upload is finished, then you can click Add Reply to post your response and attachment.

Filed Removal of Conditions: 11/05/10

Rec'd NOA1: 11/08/10

Biometrics: 12/22/10

10 YR Greencard: 03/03/11 APPROVED

10 YR Greencard Rec'd: 03/08/11 RECEIVED

Timeline

When you reply to a thread, there is a section under the box where you type you text called Attachments. Click the BROWSE button under the reply window that will allow you to select the file you want to attach. Once you have selected the file, simply click the Upload button. Once the upload is finished, then you can click Add Reply to post your response and attachment.

here is the timeline format that gave me pink.......its a 3 sections timeline

1) notary

2) summary

3) pre and post-engagement detailed timeline

WE beleive that if we just submit the summary timline, he would of made us submit a detailed longer version. The summary help him ask a lot relevant questions

Edited by wratran

Linh & Ngan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Your time line is nothing short of fantastic! That is a well prepared document. Great job!

1/10/2010-----> Mailed I-130

1/17/2010-----> NOA 1 - Hard Copy

3/28/2010-----> NOA 2 - Email

4/02/2010-----> NOA 2 - Hard Copy

6/14/2010-----> NVC Processing Complete

8/02/2010-----> Interview Date @ 8:00am - Result = PINK!!!

Timeline

WRATRAN, way to go.... Beautiful Fiance.

Very nice timelne......

Filed Removal of Conditions: 11/05/10

Rec'd NOA1: 11/08/10

Biometrics: 12/22/10

10 YR Greencard: 03/03/11 APPROVED

10 YR Greencard Rec'd: 03/08/11 RECEIVED

Timeline

just want to emphasize....the 1st window did not want to take our timeline. My SO sweet talk him into taking it. I think that is the only reason we got pink.

Anther myth for me..

.the CO does not review your package 4 after the 1st window. CO was at the interview window the whole time. Someone in the back did all the work.

she told him ..it was an update to the I129F timeline.

Linh & Ngan

Timeline

here is the timeline format that gave me pink.......its a 3 sections timeline

1) notary

2) summary

3) pre and post-engagement detailed timeline

WE beleive that if we just submit the summary timline, he would of made us submit a detailed longer version. The summary help him ask a lot relevant questions

I give you props that is a great timeline. I think you are truly lucky. when looking at your time line, we got denied for some of the things that you did. Hopefully your life together will be as lucky as your visa was! Good luck and once again, that is a truly great timeline. Jerome and Binh

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.