boisestate

November 2009 K1 CSC Filers

571 posts in this topic

OK Now, just wait for a week and call them. the trick is.. hit redial multiple times and u will get through. u have hit some numbers and when u get the person... give your case.. petitioner name and birth date... benefiiciar and birth date.

I hope this will help :)

Thanks ! :) I guess we' ll just contact them through email. I hope we' ll be in and out from NVC in no time ! :)

as1cHpz0g410600MzAwNzg3OWx8MjM3NjYxc3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Just got the letter from NVC that the packet was shipped to Zagreb and even better, Ivan called the embassy this morning and they already have it! They already put his letter with Packet 3 info in the mail! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

11/20/09 - Mailed I-129F packet

11/23/09 - Check cashed! Date of NOA1

11/27/09 - Received hard copy of NOA1

12/01/09 - Touch!

02/19/10 - Touch!!!!

02/19/10 - NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/24/10 - NVC Received

02/25/10 - Hard Copy NOA2!!! :D

02/25/10 - NVC mailed packet to Zagreb!!!

03/03/10 - Consulate in Zagreb received packet!!!

03/05/10 - Packet 3 received

03/08/10 - Ivan's Med Exam in Zagreb

03/24/10 - Mailed Packet 3

04/08/10 - INTERVIEW IN ZAGREB - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

04/09/10 - Received police certificate from Ireland; mailed to Zagreb

04/XX/10 - Visa Issued

05/03/10 - Welcome home, Ivan!!! POE (Houston)

06/26/10 - Wedding!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Oh, I see ! I also heard and read some people never received a NVC letter ( while the case was already sent to the embassy ) . :blush:

It happens. Incredibly enough, the mail can be slower and / or less efficient than the NVC, letters get lost, etc.

That's why waiting a week and calling them works too even if you dont have the letter / case number.

Customer Service people are normally more cooperative when you have all the information so I decided to wait for the letter. Now that I have it... Im scared to call, lol.

@Lindsey... grats!! You are getting closer and closer. That's awesome!! There's a fishbowl drink @ Tex Wasabi calling our names, on me, when this whole thing is over and you are happily married and im either married or ready to leave CA to move to Canada. B-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So i got a RFE on Feb 22nd for more evidence of the relationship / establish of relationship.

I sent back the following information and they received the file on March 2nd and have 3 touches since.. is my approval soon?

1.) Passport Copies / Stamps ( 2 trips ) / Boarding passes

2.) Photos of engagment / 2nd trip

3.) email copies

4.) phone records

5.) History of how we met and established relationship

6.) Hotel Records

7.) Engagement hall records / receipts

8.) Gift receipts

Do you guys think this is enough and what is the average RFE turn around. The letter says next 60 days .... but thats really long.

Thanks for your replies in advance.

Still waiting for NOA2..... :(

Amars ! From your timeline I see you sent back the RFE on 27 th. Since then I see you got 2 touches. Did you receive the email from Uscis stating : Case processing has resumed ? When ? The 1 st touch you got ( 3 rd March ) could be them sending you this same email I mentioned above. The 2 nd touch could be your approval. We received the email yesterday but we were approved the day before. :)

dev23j ! Uscis approved us 1 day after they received our RFE response. I think you' ll be fine with the evidences you included in your package this time. There is a lot of prove and there shouldn' t be a problem.

Good luck to both !

Timeline
So i got a RFE on Feb 22nd for more evidence of the relationship / establish of relationship.

I sent back the following information and they received the file on March 2nd and have 3 touches since.. is my approval soon?

1.) Passport Copies / Stamps ( 2 trips ) / Boarding passes

2.) Photos of engagment / 2nd trip

3.) email copies

4.) phone records

5.) History of how we met and established relationship

6.) Hotel Records

7.) Engagement hall records / receipts

8.) Gift receipts

Do you guys think this is enough and what is the average RFE turn around. The letter says next 60 days .... but thats really long.

Thanks for your replies in advance.

It depends on the... ugh, how to call it... "quality" of your evidence. Right now you just need to prove you guys met within the last 2 years. As long as you included proof from a "reliable 3rd party" that you guys have met (where in the same place at the same time) within the last 2 years you should be ok. Boarding passes and Passport Stamps are a good example of that. Photos are sort of a secondary evidence because you can photoshop pretty much anything these days.

Save as much evidence as you can for the interview. There's when you have to prove you are in a bonafide relationship, that's when phone records and chat transcripts come into play.

I doubt it will take 60 days. AR and MD turn around was about a day after CSC received the documents.

Gosh, I've been posting like crazy today. Pretty obvious Im bored at work, lol

Just got the letter from NVC that the packet was shipped to Zagreb and even better, Ivan called the embassy this morning and they already have it! They already put his letter with Packet 3 info in the mail! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Lindsey ! :) Where are you running so fast ? Zagreb already ? I' m pretty positive Ivan can have the visa in his passport until the end of this month ! :)

Hello Thamara !

And now a quick question : I just noticed we got a touch on the 3 rd even though they sent us our approval on the 2 nd. What can this possibly mean ? Via NVC maybe ? :blush:

Timeline
Lindsey ! :) Where are you running so fast ? Zagreb already ? I' m pretty positive Ivan can have the visa in his passport until the end of this month ! :)

Hello Thamara !

And now a quick question : I just noticed we got a touch on the 3 rd even though they sent us our approval on the 2 nd. What can this possibly mean ? Via NVC maybe ? :blush:

Its probably the last scan before sending it to NVC. You are already approved so dont worry, no more RFE's :no: for you, lol.

And... Im going home!! Doesnt mean I wont post again, chances are I'll be bored at home too :P

Its probably the last scan before sending it to NVC. You are already approved so dont worry, no more RFE's :no: for you, lol.

And... Im going home!! Doesnt mean I wont post again, chances are I'll be bored at home too :P

:) One more RFE would truly break my heart ! :blush:

Yes, come back. We can have a party. :dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

@Thamara - Thanks! Auuuuuu - yes, drinksies at Tex Wasabi's sound great!!! :yes:

@ARanMD - Heheheh!!! The faster, the better!!! We're just praying his police certificate from Ireland gets to him asap! On Monday, I'll be sending Ivan my I-134, his copy of the 129-F packet, and additional evidence for the interview. He's going to schedule his med exam tomorrow and hopefully they can see him early next week. I would be in heaven if we get the visa by the end of the month!!! :luv:

And a BIG THANKS TO Ancica (AandD), a fellow Croatian! She has been a huge help!!! HVALAAAAAA!!!! :star:

11/20/09 - Mailed I-129F packet

11/23/09 - Check cashed! Date of NOA1

11/27/09 - Received hard copy of NOA1

12/01/09 - Touch!

02/19/10 - Touch!!!!

02/19/10 - NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/24/10 - NVC Received

02/25/10 - Hard Copy NOA2!!! :D

02/25/10 - NVC mailed packet to Zagreb!!!

03/03/10 - Consulate in Zagreb received packet!!!

03/05/10 - Packet 3 received

03/08/10 - Ivan's Med Exam in Zagreb

03/24/10 - Mailed Packet 3

04/08/10 - INTERVIEW IN ZAGREB - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

04/09/10 - Received police certificate from Ireland; mailed to Zagreb

04/XX/10 - Visa Issued

05/03/10 - Welcome home, Ivan!!! POE (Houston)

06/26/10 - Wedding!!!!!

Timeline

AR and MD......I got the email/text on 3/3/10 saying my case is now resumed. Does this mean the touch I got today is an Approval??? :D If it is then I'm definitely opening that bottle of champagne tonight!!!

Amars ! From your timeline I see you sent back the RFE on 27 th. Since then I see you got 2 touches. Did you receive the email from Uscis stating : Case processing has resumed ? When ? The 1 st touch you got ( 3 rd March ) could be them sending you this same email I mentioned above. The 2 nd touch could be your approval. We received the email yesterday but we were approved the day before. :)

dev23j ! Uscis approved us 1 day after they received our RFE response. I think you' ll be fine with the evidences you included in your package this time. There is a lot of prove and there shouldn' t be a problem.

Good luck to both !

Timeline
It depends on the... ugh, how to call it... "quality" of your evidence. Right now you just need to prove you guys met within the last 2 years. As long as you included proof from a "reliable 3rd party" that you guys have met (where in the same place at the same time) within the last 2 years you should be ok. Boarding passes and Passport Stamps are a good example of that. Photos are sort of a secondary evidence because you can photoshop pretty much anything these days.

Save as much evidence as you can for the interview. There's when you have to prove you are in a bonafide relationship, that's when phone records and chat transcripts come into play.

I doubt it will take 60 days. AR and MD turn around was about a day after CSC received the documents.

Gosh, I've been posting like crazy today. Pretty obvious Im bored at work, lol

Thanks for your reply. Much Appreciated. I received another touch today.. so lets hope thats a good sign it will happen any day now. How many days after you are approved NOA1 does the visa interview date generally happen. I have all the documents on her end that required for packet 3 and 4 except the medical report which you when they send you information for it. I am hoping that she gets her visa by Early May.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.