Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Timeline
In the closet, hiding? What's up with that?

At this point he should be on his hands and knees kissing your toes and begging for forgiveness.....Kelly, you know what you need to do.....and what you choose to do is 100% your choice and business. Do what your gut tells you to do. Life is too short to spend any time of it with regrets......

"I" KNOW that he SHOULD, but he's not !!!! That just reassures me that I AM doing the right thing. I printed what you've ALL said and I said to him (cause he THINKS I'm saying goodbye because of YOU all and your influence) ...I said, these are postings from MATURE, responsible adults ...some married and some getting married and you MAY learn something from what they've written. Although it's TOO LATE for us....

So he's reading and then says, I never told you about a girl that I work with. I said, no.....he said, yeah I have and I said, well you may have said you TALK with people at your work, but you NEVER mentioned anyones name called SWEETS ....and he said, oh well, I never said her name to you!!!!

DAG, he just does NOT get it. Don't worry, I'm not calling anyone. That's not my style and I KNOW it goest both ways......him AND her !!! What matters is HE allowed it.

He keeps thinking that this chic SLIPPING her number in his pocket is acceptable......and he says, what was I supposed to do? He said, I didn't put her number in my phone, because you keep checking my phone and I said, but keeping a NUMBER IN YOUR POCKET WAS OKAY?????????????????????????????? Without even TELLING me about it????

I was like, I'm done....call someone that you can stay with SOON!!!!!!! It's over and he said, yeah I'm not going to fight you about this. You want it over it's over!!!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel you on this one. This is where Air Jamaica comes in. There are some lines you do not cross. Trust is a vital part of any relationship. We have a saying in the islands "Monkey's know which trees to climb." Craig knows you will rant and rave but you will never want to admit that you know he is being dishonest and take action on it. I am not sure the extent of the relationship, but it suggest to me that he has not matured enough to understand what an exclusive relationship means. It means that he has to take the responsibility to set that woman straigh. That is not your job. I see women get into fights with other women over men. Do not get yourself to that point where you have to set a woman straight about your man. It may be a flirtatious thing, him liking the attention and I would have gone with that for a while. But you see that line about the friend at work putting him on her family plan, that is a slap in the face. It is insulting, demeaning, it smacks of lack of respect. You are already pissed about the phone number and he pulls some ###### like that?

I love you, Trinilad. :luv::luv:

Luvtravilin:

My fiance and I had a good laugh the other day about one of my co workers who was attracted to me and despite the fact that I told her I was engaged she persist. I took her to HR and suffice to say my company has a vacancy. The women on here have men that I bet you get women looking at them everyday. I am sure each of you have a story to tell. But those stories do not end like this..........

Love you again! :luv::thumbs:

I just backed up a male co-worker who was propositioned repeatedly (once in my presence) by this wacko here who knows he is married; he took her to HR. This "bare faced" chick actually sent him a text msg "booty call" in which she called his wife "fatty mcfatters." His wife by the way is like a size 10, but "soft bodied". Alas she was not fired, but she put on probation and lost her Xmas bonus ($15,000).

YOU should not be calling ANYBODY! Your beef is with your husband and not this girl/chick/woman
Yeah Kelly, no matter what you choose to do -- DO NOT call this woman. You will not get anything out of the conversation except making yourself madder than you already are. If you think she's gonna tell you the truth you are wrong. Don't do it!!

I don't have enough experience with "man drama" to add worthy input, but I agree with Rhonda and the others on this point.

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

I was like, I'm done....call someone that you can stay with SOON!!!!!!! It's over and he said, yeah I'm not going to fight you about this. You want it over it's over!!!
Sometimes things are just not meant to be. You tried. You gave it all you had. At least you can never say that you didn't try. I am so sorry......

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kelly.....you are living my life 16 years back........DeShawn's father used to "hide" in the closet to try and listen to me after he got caught for the 50th time cheating.....I look back on those days and wonder "what on earth was I thinking......." Why did I stay so long in a relationship with someone who was morally bankrupt.............???? Not to mention...extremely immature and obviously not ready to be in a monogamous, committed relationship......

Stay strong...God has a plan for everyone and when he closes one door...he always opens another healthier door for us!!! :yes:(F)

:ot:

Not to change the subject or anything because this issue with Kelly is pretty serious and she needs our support but.....we have our Biometric appointment in San Francisco tomorrow..... :blush: Wouldn't you know they scheduled the darn appointment on "Friday the 13th"...I hope it is a good omen.......

Any advice or past experiences would be great...what do they do? what is it??? how long does it take??does the EAD usually get approved after the Biometrics??

Thanks-

Edited by kimlbs

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My man is damn near perfect......I guess I should have knocked on wood :wacko: Cause he showed his assests this evning :blink: So he's going back to JA. So I guess we won't need that info pass appointment to morrow. He's up set cause a week ago I tried to explain that it rude/dispectful to be with out shirt in the house infront of a woman. Anyone else feel this was? Am I crazy? I think of it like having a hat on in church or at the dinner table. So he comes in the house had this weard look on his face, I'm like whats the matter, nutin, I thought to my self you lie. Shortly afterward he went on a tangit about how in Ja they go without a shirt rey, rey, rey. At home with my daughter rey, rey, rey. :wacko::blink: He's back got to finish later. :innocent:

And this is where that great big ball of patience comes in. Take the "going back to Jamaica" line off the table. Work on the shirt situation a bit cause you really have to. But remember your appointment tomorrow. After it is over.....a cold glass of wine, some good old fashioned loving and this too shall pass. Hey, just one more story to talk about when you are celebrating that 10 year anniversary. Bet it is going to seem very funny then.

I agree my Trini friend. :yes:

But Den, so you don't feel too bad....I've got you beat...my darling Henry thinks the item of clothing in the pic below are "shorts" acceptable for wearing around the house in front of female company. When I went bilingual on him a few days after the fact, he denied that he ever did that in JA, even though my cousins and my friend remember it as I did - he and his chones running around the house in Mobay. Well last week my aunt was here and who came downstairs in his calvin kleins, paired with an I Love NY T Shirt????? I kid you not people. He, his Calvin and the family jewels. What is up with that???? Is my baby a pervert? :lol::whistle:

2757_m.jpg

That is too funny. Damien loves those "shorts". They are sexy but I should be the only one looking at them :yes: .

Hello family.

Any advice or past experiences would be great...what do they do? what is it??? how long does it take??does the EAD usually get approved after the Biometrics??
It's pretty simple and straight forward...we had to do two -- one for the EAD and one for the AOS, go figure....

Make sure he brings his Passport, the "notice" you got in the mail and any other identification he might have (they have it right there on the "notice" as to what you are suppose to bring.) You walk in and show them the "notice" and identification then they give you a sheet to fill out which asks all the "basic" questions......name, address, SS#, AOS (and or) EAD # (I believe)......height, weight, etc.

Then you wait to be called and they will take fingerprints (all 10 if it is the AOS) and a picture. That's it. Depending on how many people are there when you are there -- he actual "process" only takes a few minutes.

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

hi ladies...

I've been following recent posts but haven't had much time to chime in. Kelly, this must be so upsetting for you. I can't even imagine!

Let's not forget that every marriage is not peaches and cream...even the day after the wedding things can be hard. Marriages take work and perserverence. That being said, you should not be betrayed in your marriage. The one person who is always supposed to have your back is your partner. They are supposed to be your rock...even in the hardest of times. Things can and will get ugly at one point or another but we are not in our relationships to sabotage one another.

I hope that things work out for you whatever path you choose. Always remember your self worth

(F)

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I feel you on this one. This is where Air Jamaica comes in. There are some lines you do not cross. Trust is a vital part of any relationship. We have a saying in the islands "Monkey's know which trees to climb." Craig knows you will rant and rave but you will never want to admit that you know he is being dishonest and take action on it. I am not sure the extent of the relationship, but it suggest to me that he has not matured enough to understand what an exclusive relationship means. It means that he has to take the responsibility to set that woman straigh. That is not your job. I see women get into fights with other women over men. Do not get yourself to that point where you have to set a woman straight about your man. It may be a flirtatious thing, him liking the attention and I would have gone with that for a while. But you see that line about the friend at work putting him on her family plan, that is a slap in the face. It is insulting, demeaning, it smacks of lack of respect. You are already pissed about the phone number and he pulls some ###### like that?

I am not sure there is enough left to salvage here. The disrespect is just unacceptable and he is not getting the picture. He is working, therefore he could afford a ticket back home or he could afford to stay here on his own. Unfortumnately that is a call he would have to make. But the call you have to make at this time is how soon does he leave. Do not get into the pissing match with the girlfriend, or the explanations from him. You know what is happening. Your man is disrespecting you and he is trying to make a fool of you. Treat him like you would any man who is cheating. Visa or no visa, this is a straight forward case.

THANK YOU !!!! I've never gotten into a fight with another woman over my man....I just kicked his butt to the curb.

Now, I wonder what I can do, we haven't even filed for AOS. I just spoke with my client that works for immigration and she says she sees this ALL of the time. I emailed my lawyer to ask if I can get an anulment. Do I do this on my own, like would "I" need Craig to be there for any divorce/anulment proceedings????

Again, please keep the info coming!!!!!!!!

I have to agree. Don't call the woman it will only make the situation worse and trust me it ain't worth it over NO MAN....NO MAN AT ALL!!!!

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Minday - I just started Core. Congrats on your weight loss :thumbs: What do you eat for breakfast?
It's really exciting....get ready.....1 cup of shreaded wheat, 1/2 cup of NO FAT (oh joy) milk, a banana and some blueberries. The shreaded wheat soaks up the milk so it's not so bad.....actually, I kinda enjoy it. Having the fruit in there helps too!

I love Core!!! My mother on the other hand only lost .7 lbs this week and can't figure out what she is doing wrong....DAH!! She doesn't write anything down and pretty much eats what she wants.....

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Minday - I just started Core. Congrats on your weight loss :thumbs: What do you eat for breakfast?
It's really exciting....get ready.....1 cup of shreaded wheat, 1/2 cup of NO FAT (oh joy) milk, a banana and some blueberries. The shreaded wheat soaks up the milk so it's not so bad.....actually, I kinda enjoy it. Having the fruit in there helps too!

I love Core!!! My mother on the other hand only lost .7 lbs this week and can't figure out what she is doing wrong....DAH!! She doesn't write anything down and pretty much eats what she wants.....

Thanks. I like Core but I still have to watch my carbs for medical reasons.

I'm SUPER stressed right now and I'm an emotional eater....not good.

I hope I do not sound stupid but what is Core? Something new?

A program on Weight Watchers. We're watching our weight :yes:

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello everyone.

My info pass apt. was a waste. Hurry up and wait :wacko::blink: They are still awaiting this file with a different A# other than my husbands to come from an office in Lee Summitt Mo. Less than 25min away. :blink::wacko::angry: I'm like what??? Why??? They have put in a second request to send the file but no descisions will be made with out it. So I called The Senators office gave all of my information, I will be assigned a case worker who deals with immigration issues who will get back with me :huh: In the mean while I'll E-file the EAD. The lady did give me the other A# in question.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline
The immaturity and disrespect is just too much for anyone to have to handle -- you don't need or deserve to be treated this way. I'm am so sorry this is happening to you......

Ditto.....and remember your son is suffering!!!!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

My info pass apt. was a waste. Hurry up and wait :wacko::blink: They are still awaiting this file with a different A# other than my husbands to come from an office in Lee Summitt Mo. Less than 25min away. :blink::wacko::angry: I'm like what??? Why???

What the F*%#????????!!!!!!!!! :ranting:

Unbelievable!!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.