Millions worldwide want to switch Countries

182 posts in this topic

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Once my new town homes are built in Aus, I will be heading back.

Don't let the door hit you in the #### on your way out. Of course me and many others here might just give the door a gentle nudge (with some help from our pick-ups) as your headin out.

in our neighborhood our street is cleaned once a week..

Is it a HOA or part of the county?

Google streetview is your friend. How about showing the surrounding area.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
If the roads are less heavily trafficked it stands to reason that they will be in a better condition.

London has a higher population density than most US cities

You do know that the road network there hasn't been significantly updated in decades - and Margaret Thatcher's pride and joy - the M25 orbital was and is an embarrassing failure.

Once my new town homes are built in Aus, I will be heading back.

Don't let the door hit you in the #### on your way out. Of course me and many others here might just give the door a gentle nudge (with some help from our pick-ups) as your headin out.

MD, Eastern shore as well.

From ####### to crappier. I would rather swim in a sewer than MD beaches. MD roads are absolutely pathetic. I will spare you the embarrassment and not mention Prince Georges.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

What would the point of that be?

Let me ask you this - have you ever driven on the M25?

Looks like a nice road to me.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=51....,284.81,,0,9.79

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
in our neighborhood our street is cleaned once a week..

Is it a HOA or part of the county?

Google streetview is your friend. How about showing the surrounding area.

hey I know my neighborhood probably isn't the greatest but you were talking about street cleaning and how it supposedly never happens here in the US :rolleyes:

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

hey I know my neighborhood probably isn't the greatest but you were talking about street cleaning and how it supposedly never happens here :rolleyes:

Eye roll nothing. Clowns like yourself always talk about these apparent 'nice areas' in the US but not one of you has even shown them to me.

Google streetview is there and free. You do know how to use that right?

You'r an f'n joke! LOL If you hate it here so much just pack up and leave.

So much hate here!!!

Nice comeback. The spouse's country of origin is very fitting. Not to mention, they can easily offload drugs straight to the largest buyer in the region.

:rofl: Oh yes, BY the M25 is an absolute driving pleasure.

What's wrong with it? Or was your mommy and daddy one of those who complained against it? "it will ruin London governa"

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

we went trick or treating on this street with our nieces and nephews.. I loved all the older style homes on it...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...12,48.49,,0,1.4

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What's wrong with it? Or was your mommy and daddy one of those who complained against it? "it will ruin London governa"

If you have to ask that, then you have no business making the claims that you are.

Timeline
hey I know my neighborhood probably isn't the greatest but you were talking about street cleaning and how it supposedly never happens here :rolleyes:

Eye roll nothing. Clowns like yourself always talk about these apparent 'nice areas' in the US but not one of you has even shown them to me.

Google streetview is there and free. You do know how to use that right?

You'r an f'n joke! LOL If you hate it here so much just pack up and leave.

So much hate here!!!

Nice comeback. The spouse's country of origin is very fitting. Not to mention, they can easily offload drugs straight to the largest buyer in the region.

:rofl: Oh yes, BY the M25 is an absolute driving pleasure.

Wow such hostility BY. Is this the criminal gene rearing itself today and manifesting in this anger?

If you have to ask that, then you have no business making the claims that you are.

Sounds like a bunch of idiots protesting about the building of the road. Same sort of ####### we had in Melbourne. Yet these hypocrites now use these roads on a daily basis.