sivad

interview was a success...'she shoots 'she scores

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Hooray! :dance:

Were there any tricky questions or was it straightforward? How long was the interview?

how many times have i been to see her,and 2 more i do not remember....i just got off a double shift,the whole thing was about 10 minutes.i will reply back what they are later,but thank you all,now we take a brief breath of air before the second part of this journey we are on

Timeline

Were there any tricky questions or was it straightforward? How long was the interview?

how many times have i been to see her,and 2 more i do not remember....i just got off a double shift,the whole thing was about 10 minutes.i will reply back what they are later,but thank you all,now we take a brief breath of air before the second part of this journey we are on

I offer my congratulations too!

I also look forward to the questions/answers.

And if I may be so bold... My SO starts to get very worried because she knows a woman who was denied a visa 'because of salary' of the American husband (not sure if it was k3 or cr1) He apparently made 20k, 20k, 30-34k last 3 years and was told it was not enough, even though it was 125% of poverty level. I've made over 30k for the last 3 years. I am trying to find some recent 'success stories' on the visa front and if your SO or someone else's SO who has received a k1 visa would be willing to email with my SO and answer some of her questions on the Russian-fiancee/wife side of things, it would be greatly appreciated.

PM me if this could be possible.

And thanks again to all on this forum for answering many of my questions!

Timeline

I offer my congratulations too!

I also look forward to the questions/answers.

And if I may be so bold... My SO starts to get very worried because she knows a woman who was denied a visa 'because of salary' of the American husband (not sure if it was k3 or cr1) He apparently made 20k, 20k, 30-34k last 3 years and was told it was not enough, even though it was 125% of poverty level. I've made over 30k for the last 3 years. I am trying to find some recent 'success stories' on the visa front and if your SO or someone else's SO who has received a k1 visa would be willing to email with my SO and answer some of her questions on the Russian-fiancee/wife side of things, it would be greatly appreciated.

PM me if this could be possible.

And thanks again to all on this forum for answering many of my questions!

i am in the 30 k range,it should be no problem,there must have been something more.i know you have to hit 21k to his 125%of poverty level,so that might be problem.is she on the russian forum in her country,i can give her marinas url,if they do not already know each other.....lolololol

Timeline
interview was on the 26th,and she passed ......finally sweetie arrives on december 6th....whooo-hooooooooo. :thumbs:

how long did it take to get the visa. My fiance is from Siberia and will be staying with a cousin for the interview. So I am wondering how long will it take for the visa to get to her so that she can simply pick it up.

Timeline
interview was on the 26th,and she passed ......finally sweetie arrives on december 6th....whooo-hooooooooo. :thumbs:

how long did it take to get the visa. My fiance is from Siberia and will be staying with a cousin for the interview. So I am wondering how long will it take for the visa to get to her so that she can simply pick it up.

5 days and it is trackable thru dhl

If she's staying in Moscow, it could take as little as three days. Have her list the DHL office in Moscow as the pick up point. It should be there three days after the interview.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.