nandr

online dating how do the consulate here in Ghana....

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

online dating how do the consulate here in Ghana view online dating and other consulates around the world ?i will be glad if anyone with such an experience tells me how it went wether they get too hard on online dating or not ,cause i have heard stories from people who have never been on a interview before saying negative stuff like they work there funny ,i met my fiance online last here and we met only once this year and what do you think my chances are and i want to get ready for anything that will happen regarding my evidence and other documentations i have.anyone with such an experience please shear give some tips that might be useful GOD bless .

online dating how do the consulate here in Ghana view online dating and other consulates around the world ?i will be glad if anyone with such an experience tells me how it went wether they get too hard on online dating or not ,cause i have heard stories from people who have never been on a interview before saying negative stuff like they work there funny ,i met my fiance online last here and we met only once this year and what do you think my chances are and i want to get ready for anything that will happen regarding my evidence and other documentations i have.anyone with such an experience please shear give some tips that might be useful GOD bless .

If you are a male plus if your fiance is older than you then red flags will fly.

Ghana is a hi fraud country. Just the way it is! You have to prove you have a bonafide relationship.

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

If you are a male plus if your fiance is older than you then red flags will fly.

Ghana is a hi fraud country. Just the way it is! You have to prove you have a bonafide relationship.

Online dating is the norm now. I woke up one morning and smelled the 21st Century, and found my wife that way. You will be just fine by finding your girl online. But Ghana is another story. :unsure:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

met someone online is normal now. I married my husband on the first time we met and my interview went smooth. I am also 5 years older than my husband who's the US Citizen. But as everyone else said, it depends on the country too. So, yes I heard Ghana is kind of hard. But just cross your finger, if your relationship based on love and truth, I am sure everything will be fine. good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.