adventure509

Visa Dilivered!!!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

As with any journeys all start someplace. Ours started over 3 years ago with a flick of the mouse on an icon in a message slection in yahoo chatt. Our journey started with a smily :yes: Altho our journey is far from over but this part of our journey is over with the period at the end of a Visa. :dance: Our journey was not alone. We found a group of people sharing the same experiance. Some allready complete some still praying for the same results as we have had. I thank all of you for the advice and well wishes. Alma messaged me that she received her visa yesterday when I was fast asleep in dream land. Just 3 days to be dilivered. We planed her travel for next week on the 29th just to play it safe. Now the ast part of our journey apart is a weeks worth of waiting. Am sure she will get the stamp on her visa from cfo today all all that will be left for her to do is celibrate with her friends and family. For those still wiating..Stay strong write letters to add to your proof for your relationship. Ask questions when not sure of a document and trust that you'll get the correct response here. Be happy for the love and the future you will have at the end of this journey. Good luck and best of wishes to everyone here.

Time Line:

Met on-line: April 2006

First meeting: July 2006 Broacy great time. rained but so memorable

Second Meeting: March 2007 Met Family and friends 2 weeks time flue by

Third Meeting: October 2007 met friends and more family

Forth Meeting: October 2008 Engaged were it started Boracay 2 weeks in heaven

Petition sent in: May 5th postal over night with postal money order

Signed for at CSC: May 6th

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

Touched: 31May for returned NOA1

Touched: 18 June asume to correct address

Touched: 07July Move from desk to desk. no change of status

NOA2: 12 Aug Sweet got e-mail notification of status changed to aproved!!

NOA2: 18 Aug Hard Copy arrived via snail mail yeepeee

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

Embasy Letter: 4 September

Medical: 05/06 Ootober Passed..Yeepeee!

Interview 19 Octoober ...:::) Passed!!!!!!

Visa Dilivered: 22nd October Sweeeeeeet

POE: 29th Seattle then little flight to Spokane Yeeepeee my partner is home!!

Married: November 30th 2009 Journey complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
As with any journeys all start someplace. Ours started over 3 years ago with a flick of the mouse on an icon in a message slection in yahoo chatt. Our journey started with a smily :yes: Altho our journey is far from over but this part of our journey is over with the period at the end of a Visa. :dance: Our journey was not alone. We found a group of people sharing the same experiance. Some allready complete some still praying for the same results as we have had. I thank all of you for the advice and well wishes. Alma messaged me that she received her visa yesterday when I was fast asleep in dream land. Just 3 days to be dilivered. We planed her travel for next week on the 29th just to play it safe. Now the ast part of our journey apart is a weeks worth of waiting. Am sure she will get the stamp on her visa from cfo today all all that will be left for her to do is celibrate with her friends and family. For those still wiating..Stay strong write letters to add to your proof for your relationship. Ask questions when not sure of a document and trust that you'll get the correct response here. Be happy for the love and the future you will have at the end of this journey. Good luck and best of wishes to everyone here.

Congrats and God bless on your last leg of your journey.

4-17-2009 sent K1 Petition

5-1-2009 USCIS received petition

5-4-2009 received NOA1 notice

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

8-3-2009 NVC received petition

8-4-2009 NVC sent petition to Manila

9-22-2009 Medical Exam (scar on lungs) will have sputum test done

9-28-2009 K1 visa interview (canceled)

12-02-2009 call the SLMEC for sputum test report out

12-07-2009 Medical passed

12-08-2009 CFO

December 16, 2009 visa Pink Slip

December 20, 2009 entered USA

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Congrats!!

Another happy camper!! :thumbs:

Safe Journeys!

-P

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Congratulations.

Have a safe trip and Welcome to the beautiful Evergreen State.

Edited by Tahoma

Congratulations!!

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Congratulations...enjoy! :D

once you find her..never let her go

6 trips to phili from 10-05 to 11-08

married CDO 11-18-08

I-130 sent 12-30-08

noa1 reciept 1-08-09

I-130 approved 6-14-09 Cal serv center NVC recieved 6-28-09

3032 choice sent 7-1-09

AOS fee bill generated 7-1-09

IV bill generated 7-7-09

IV bill credited 7-14-09

AOS bill credited 7-24-09

ds 230 sent to NVC 7-28-09

AOS 864 sent to NVC 7-28-09

ds 230 & 864 recieved 8-5-09 priority/cert. mail

case completed 8-13-09

St. Lukes 10-6, 10-7 - 09' she passed :)

Interview date US embassy Manila 10-23-09..visa refused "additional NBI "aka" needed"

additional NBI aka submitted 10-26-09

VISA arrived via AIR21 to CDO 11-03-09

Wife arrives USofA 11-17-09 Our journey a to z 4.6 years

Wife's SSN card arrives 11-28-09

Wife's Green card arrives 12-05-09...faster than expected

removal of conditions

I-751 app file date 8-18-11 CSC

NOA receipt 8-20-11

I-797c biometrics 9-28-11

congrats

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

:dance: Goodluck to ur next journey! God is great! Godbless!

K1 Visa
Sept.2009 Sent Petition
Oct.2009 Petition Approved
Nov.2009 Visa Recieved
-------------------------
AOS
Feb. 2010 Sent AOS
Mar. 2010 Biometrics
May 2010 Interview
Jun 2010 GC Recieved
-------------------------
Removing of Condition:
Mar.19,2012---------ROC sent
Mar.20,2012---------VSC received signed by D. Renaud
Mar.23,2012---------Check encashed
Mar.24,2012---------NOA1
Apr.19,2012----------Biometrics (Early Bio 4/11/2012)
May 2012 ------------Biometrics redo

Nov.30,2012---------RFE (fingerprint can't read needs to submit police clearance)

May 2013-------------Received Permanent Residence Card

00bor6fe477d3.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats! :star::dance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Has life been good?Let God hear your Thank you!

Has it been bad? Let Him hear your "I trust in you"

Has it been unfair? Sshhh...just have FAITH in Him."

AOS Timeline:

05/24/11 - Sent AOS package

06/04/11 - Received 3 Notices and Biometrics Appointment

06/17/11 - Walk-in Biometrics(for June 23rd)

06/23/11 - Transferred to CSC

07/20/11 - EAD card production;AP approved

07/28/11 - Received combo card EAD/AP in the mail

10/18/11 - Green card/document production

10/24/11 - Green Card in hand! to God be the glory!

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

07/17/2013 - Sent I-751 package

07/22/2013 - NOA1

08/09/2013 - Walk-in biometrics (for August 23rd)

10/31/2013 - Card production

11/07/2013 - Green card in hand! to God be the glory!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations and best wishes always. :thumbs: :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

:dance::thumbs: :thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.