1. 1. The mods are...

• Awesome
    • Incredible
    • Sexylicious
    • Wicked smart
    • Charismatic
    • Eloquent
    • Efficient
    • Other (please do not elaborate, that would be against TOS)

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
bullshit...brother charles, william ..krijit and kathyrn..do the dirty deed at least 2 x a day

that sounds.....uh.........strange.

it certainly does explain the special relationship you have with william :innocent:

he's a good cook. :thumbs:

i would say we compare our gun cabinets but you'd make something outta that :jest:

male chastity devices? kinky!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bullshit...brother charles, william ..krijit and kathyrn..do the dirty deed at least 2 x a day

that sounds.....uh.........strange.

it certainly does explain the special relationship you have with william :innocent:

he's a good cook. :thumbs:

i would say we compare our gun cabinets but you'd make something outta that :jest:

:blink:

lol..yes..i wish i had a gun cabinet to compare..just saying

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Something I've always thought is this:

Never ask to be a mod someone who WANTS to be a mod, someone who covets it. There is always some reason why they crave the "power".

If they ask to be mod, or "graciously" volunteer their time - I say decline.

Just my 2cents.

Something I've always thought is this:

Never ask to be a mod someone who WANTS to be a mod, someone who covets it. There is always some reason why they crave the "power".

If they ask to be mod, or "graciously" volunteer their time - I say decline.

Just my 2cents.

Worked for Vietnam era draftees. The more you wanted to go to Southeast Asia, the more likely you ended up in Germany, and vice-versa, because a sane person would not volunteer for something like that. :star:

I've always been against moderation here and I think it's completely out of control as it is...I think a better idea is to ban the 'global moderator' position cos imo most have a tendency to get crazy with a stupid power trip. Let em all be 'deputy mods' cos it's a neutered position anyways.

My fave job was my most lucrative and most fun...not one meeting. Boss said 'you're all professionals, just do your job' And guess what? We did. Sure, there's stupid azzhats here who like to cause trouble, but at the end of the day, if peeps stopped being so fricken sensitive, they'd go away on their own.

Edited by Happy Bunny