William33

T-Mobile@Home Rocks!!!

41 posts in this topic

After seeing and learning about this product at a friends house, we signed up yesterday.

With my corporate discount (unrelated to T-Mobile), this service is $8.50 per month, plus tax for unlimited calls throughout the US. The regular price is $10.00 per month + tax.

The connection is very clear!!!

As an added bonus, our cell phones connect via Wifi to the router at home, eliminating the usage of minutes.

I have already made 9 calls, with pristine voice clarity.

For home phones, we purchased the following:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...331583187476569

If you already have this service, let me know your thoughts.

If not, check it out....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I udderly hate and despise T-Mobile, but I'm glad it works for you.

Wait, did you try the @home service?

Why do you hate T-mobile anyway? I have always had great service, 4 years running.....

Bump......Does anyone have this service?

I had it since last year. It's an awesome service. I'd recommend for anyone who has a T-Mobile Cell account.

Awesome!!! Thanks Niels!!

I am convinced that this is a good service, given the evidence so far.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Why do you hate T-mobile anyway? I have always had great service, 4 years running.....

I was a T-Mobile customer from July 2000 until June 2009. The first few years were fine, the last two utter hell. I started to work more from home while our company built an office close to I-25. As soon as we moved nearby, we started having signal loss. Calling, begging, having techs check the signal and tell us how poor it was did nothing to make them improve it. My beautiful Blackberry was nothing more than a very expensive paperweight most of the day. Every time I called, they said they had no record of any of our prior complaints. I don't like yelling at poor customer service people, so I left for AT&T and have a happy communication life now, thank God.

I was a T-Mobile customer from July 2000 until June 2009. The first few years were fine, the last two utter hell. I started to work more from home while our company built an office close to I-25. As soon as we moved nearby, we started having signal loss. Calling, begging, having techs check the signal and tell us how poor it was did nothing to make them improve it. My beautiful Blackberry was nothing more than a very expensive paperweight most of the day. Every time I called, they said they had no record of any of our prior complaints. I don't like yelling at poor customer service people, so I left for AT&T and have a happy communication life now, thank God.

Sorry to hear that. Here in KC, the T-Mobile signal is outstanding. Better than AT&T, Sprint, etc....

To each, his/her own.

Glad to hear you got what you needed.

Cheers.

AT&T is pretty bad and useless too might I add. Don't ever bother using their online chat interface. The reps that leave comcast must join AT&T. Verizon and T-Mobile have the better customer service hands down. I have used all of them and broken my contract many times. Verizon is a rip off and has bad handset choices but works well.

Tmobiles coverage issues have been fixed in areas they have 3G. No to mention, they are enabling 21+mb data services next year.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

AT&T is pretty bad and useless too might I add. Don't ever bother using their online chat interface. The reps that leave comcast must join AT&T. Verizon and T-Mobile have the better customer service hands down. I have used all of them and broken my contract many times. Verizon is a rip off and has bad handset choices but works well.

Tmobiles coverage issues have been fixed in areas they have 3G. No to mention, they are enabling 21+mb data services next year.

T-Mobile sux huge :angry: And their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in my life. :diablo: My whole famly has fled from them, and we believe they are bound to occupy the hottest place in hell with mass murderers and serial killers. :thumbs: But then, I had a great experience with Comcast for years before I had to get a dish :P

T-Mobile sux huge :angry: And their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in my life. :diablo: My whole famly has fled from them, and we believe they are bound to occupy the hottest place in hell with mass murderers and serial killers. :thumbs: But then, I had a great experience with Comcast for years before I had to get a dish :P

What state do you live in? This could be a factor in the equation.

Timeline

What state do you live in? This could be a factor in the equation.

I've been in Colorado since 2005. I was in Maryland when I first signed with them. They were ok when I was in downtown Denver. But, they were awful in the mountains, most south suburban malls and office buildings. Those are the principal places where I spend my time in the US.

T-Mobiles GSM service definitely suxs. Without getting technical, they initially choose the worst frequency possible to cover the US. The positive thing I find about T-Mobile is that their calls are really clear. Voice calls on AT&T or Sprint were so so. I canceled my AT&T contract 7 months into it.

When comcast works it usually works well. However their problem lies in the area of customer service and staff knowing what they are doing. Definitely is the case over here in our area.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

I've been in Colorado since 2005. I was in Maryland when I first signed with them. They were ok when I was in downtown Denver. But, they were awful in the mountains, most south suburban malls and office buildings. Those are the principal places where I spend my time in the US.

Is your AT&T phone 3G? If so, you will have good coverage (where available). However, if it's GSM, their coverage is spotty. Verizon kicks azz in the mountains or any other obstacle. I have driven through WV with zero coverage using AT&T and Tmobile but great service using Verizon.

Edited by Booyah!