slider100

Montreal Consulate !!!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me with a few of my questions:

1) I am waiting for my packet-3 from the Montreal Consulate, Canada. My question is: What does Packet-3 consist of ?

2) Also, I have heard that we have to mail a form and a checklist back to the Consulate and then wait for Packet-4. What does the checklist comprise of and what form do we have to send back ?

3) I was wondering if I could get a headstart if all we have to do is download forms from a website. I will really appreciate if someone sends me a relevant link and helps me with me questions.

Thanks a ton in advance for your help !

Packet 3 is the checklist and a bunch of papers to explain what you need to bring/send them.

The checklist comprises of a bunch of things you need to get like police certificate, birth certificate, etc. You'll see when you get your packet. You will be mailing back more than 1 form, depending on your P3. Some people still get the old one which only requires the one form. Some people like I did get the new one which requires ALL FORMS.

For P3, you'll need the following: (You can find all these except the 160 in the Downloads section up top)

DS-230 part 1

DS-160 + the confirmation page

DS-156K (Do not sign this one)

DS-156 (2 copies)

The DS-160 look it up in google. Once you finish it, you must print off the confirmation page and print off the pages it will let you. You'll need an electronic photo for this one.

This is the P3 I got.

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.