sivad

embassy no longer accepts med exams from AO"Medicina"

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

got this news from my sweetie this morning,

(Honey, i'm stressing out.. just knew that the embassy doesn't work with AO"Medicina" anymore. where i had my medical exem...they even delete it from their site... since what time and what to do-nobody knows. I wrote a latter to the embassy.. if they will say go thru this again.. i don't want to do x-ray in a month or give blood.. and pay money for their mistakes .. that will be disgusting and unprofessional from the embassy side.)

has anyone heard of this.....what to do about it?......we are right there !!!!!!!!interview is on oct 26th....boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

It's pretty simple here. Pay up and do another medical exam or you don't get a visa on October 26. You will be lucky if you even get an apology for their mistakes,

Timeline
It's pretty simple here. Pay up and do another medical exam or you don't get a visa on October 26. You will be lucky if you even get an apology for their mistakes,

not a happy answer ......lolololol....but we are already setting another appointment

not a happy answer ......

Welcome back, Satellite!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I actually came back to get an answer to a question I had:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3391954

I didn't draw any answers I liked.

I made one post here just for fun too.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

The Embassy emailed me back and said the same, that all future exams should be rescheduled for Filatov or IOM.

Just spoke with Alla and she had called over to Meditsina and the director told her that maybe by this Friday, they will have processed the documentation to become relisted on the Embassy website.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline
The Embassy emailed me back and said the same, that all future exams should be rescheduled for Filatov or IOM.

Just spoke with Alla and she had called over to Meditsina and the director told her that maybe by this Friday, they will have processed the documentation to become relisted on the Embassy website.

that is good to hear,marina has letter from consulate where they will accept exams as long as it is dated before oct 1st,so i think we are all good,you guys where right after noa2,this is an emotional rollercoaster ride.lololololol

Filed: Timeline

This would be great. Let us know what you find out or if anyone sees that Meditsina gets relisted back on the website.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
WOW, that's quite the news! I've already scheduled medical in Meditsina for November, I hope they'll be re-listed.

I would resked. What Alla has found out is that the one doctor that was accredited with the Embassy has left Meditsina. They may have another doctor but he has to go through more investigation before the Embassy will re-accredit them. This may take until the new year to do.

So you are left to IOM (MOM).

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.