SenorExtranero

Question about NVC for those who were processed VSC recently...

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Actually, 2 questions...

I received my email on 9/30, no hard copy of the letter yet...I live in NJ, by regular mail times, it should have been here on last Friday...anyone else having this issue?

Also, has anyones paperwork been sent to the NVC? I hope hope hope hope HOPE the speed up at the VSC doesn't cause a giant slowdown at the NVC...as everyone knows, this waiting stuff is for the birds :wacko:

Well, congrats to everyone who passed through! :dance: Good luck everyone at the NVC...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received my email on 9/29 and just got the hard copy yesterday, 10/5. I live in the DC area. I guess you can expect your hard copy today.

I'd like to know about NVC as well.. I tried calling the number and all I got were busy tones.

Edited by Vivien n Charlie

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-25

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-29

NVC Received : 2009-10-14

NVC Left : 2009-10-19

Consulate Received : 2009-10-29

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2010-01-27 Submit Review

Interview Result : Approved

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received : 2010-02-17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
I received my email on 9/29 and just got the hard copy yesterday, 10/5. I live in the DC area. I guess you can expect your hard copy today.

I'd like to know about NVC as well.. I tried calling the number and all I got were busy tones.

I got busy tones for hours yesterday as well, but keep trying...eventually you'll get through...

Actually, 2 questions...

I received my email on 9/30, no hard copy of the letter yet...I live in NJ, by regular mail times, it should have been here on last Friday...anyone else having this issue?

Also, has anyones paperwork been sent to the NVC? I hope hope hope hope HOPE the speed up at the VSC doesn't cause a giant slowdown at the NVC...as everyone knows, this waiting stuff is for the birds :wacko:

Well, congrats to everyone who passed through! :dance: Good luck everyone at the NVC...

We received our NOA2 notification email on 9/29 and our hard copy of the letter came in the mail on 10/3. I am not sure how and when we should be notified of the NVC process? How do we find out? Is calling NVC the only way? Or do we find out when we get the letter from the embassy? Anyway, I tried calling as well and received a busy signal...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Keep calling folks.. NVC cust service is there till late at night... last night I called at 10:30 and it took me 7 tries to get through...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.