rocky

The Saga of Rocky

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hey! Guys! God's Blessings on All!

Well, not divorced yet and who knows with God Anything Is Possible! Perhaps Shely will overcome her problems and we live happily everafter. You all have to understand one thing, with Shely or without Shely, I'm fine for I have Jesus Christ in my life! Those who read the Bible know about you will foresake father, mother, daughter, son, wife, child or whoever for the Love of Jesus Christ. No one or nothing comes before Our God! So, you see I'm fine for I am not overcomed by this world.

For the ones who have found true love and happiness, drop to your knees and give Thanks to God. For nothing is promised to us that is of this world. He gives and He takes but His Love never changes!!!

My Prayers to All!

Carmine

Filed: Timeline

Well, not divorced yet and who knows with God Anything Is Possible! Perhaps Shely will overcome her problems and we live happily everafter. You all have to understand one thing, with Shely or without Shely, I'm fine for I have Jesus Christ in my life! Those who read the Bible know about you will foresake father, mother, daughter, son, wife, child or whoever for the Love of Jesus Christ. No one or nothing comes before Our God! So, you see I'm fine for I am not overcomed by this world.

For the ones who have found true love and happiness, drop to your knees and give Thanks to God. For nothing is promised to us that is of this world. He gives and He takes but His Love never changes!!!

My Prayers to All!

Carmine

Well, you've told us nothing at all about it, but I see you saying that all of the problems are hers'. Perhaps her problem is that you care nothing about this life and only seem to focus on the mythical "afterlife"? You've essentially said that she means nothing, since she is of this world, and this world means nothing....

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My Prayers to All!

Carmine

Amen! All the best to you, Carmine.

God Bless! :yes:

July 4, 2006: Married

October 7, 2006: AOS Packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx (I-485, I-130, I-765)

October 10, 2006: Package reived in Chicago

October 23, 2006: Checks cashed

November 1, 2006: I-130 and I-765 touched

November 2, 2006: I-485 touched--email notification about RFE letter on the way.

December 2006: Biometrics

January 2007: EAD Card

July 10, 2007 @ 9 a.m.--AOS Interview in West Palm Beach, FL...APPROVED!!!

My Prayers to All!

Carmine

Did I miss something?

Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the lord, thy God giveth thee.

Exodus 20:12 (also known as the 5th commandment)

:blink:

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

ok, i have a different opinion. But anyway, good luck.

:thumbs: Isabel

OUR TIMELINE

01/20/06...married

02/28/06...NOA1....I-130 VSC

May 2006..Medical in Frankfurt

06/14/06...I-130 approved via email [day 111]

06/19/06...NOA2....I-130 received via mail

07/10/06...talked to embassy to expedite the process

07/12/06...NVC stated case completed and sent to FRANKFURT[day 147]

07/17/06...received packet 3 from embassy

07/29/06...received packet 4

08/15/06...INTERVIEW at 7:30am- APPROVED

08/21/06...VISA received

08/23/06...Flight to US

08/23/06...I am back home

09/20/06...received greencard in mail

09/27/06...received SSC in Mail

09/23/07...our daughter was born :)

30/05/07...filed for Removal of Conditions

07/05/08...received NOA for I-751

01/07/08...college here I come :)

waiting for biometrics and Approval.....

usa1.gifKeith & IsabelgermanyWHT_rd30.gif

Rocky,

Two disappointments in relationships can make the road a little bumpy. If your faith provides comfort and support to help you to smooth roads again, I wish you all the best. Here's to "rocky" being only your id and no reflection on your future plans, eh? :)

My Prayers to All!

Carmine

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

I thought this was another thread about the Stallone movie. I hope you guys sort out your problems and find happiness on earth.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

I thought this was another thread about the Stallone movie. I hope you guys sort out your problems and find happiness on earth.

You weren't the only one misled by the title.

Rocky, I hope you work-out your problems.

I thought that too. then I thought they made a movie about him divorcing? but, when he get married.

:lol::lol:

shon.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My Prayers to All!

Carmine

Have you been able to confide in a church counselor or clergyman about this? May I ask, were you both of the same religion?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

good luck. :yes:

Life long Texan, living in Hull, UK. How did this happen?

11 January - We met online and became friends

4 February - Became a couple

17 March - I went to Hull to meet the guy

20 March - First "I love you"

25 March - I go home :(

16 November - He comes to visit me in Texas

25 November - he leaves back home :(

14 December - ENGAGED! <3

1 March- I fly off to see my babe in Hull

4 April - I go home :(

9 October - He comes back to Texas!!!!

13 October - WEDDING!!!

22 October - He goes back to England and I continue to wait for my settlement visa.

13 December 2007 - Move to England

Now the wait begins, I will become a citizen then we will DFC back to the US.

the-british-are-comming-small.jpg965-smaller.jpg

Our slide show .......... Our page on TheKnot.com

.png