• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

:anxiously waiting...tapping foot: :P

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

no ,she isnt. i left work and now here i am again and still no new news?!?! eh hem!! jackie....come on girlie!

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

no ,she isnt. i left work and now here i am again and still no new news?!?! eh hem!! jackie....come on girlie!

Calling Jackie, JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?? You killing us here. JACKIE?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

morning ladies

happy friday, enjoy the weekend!

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
...pulling up a chair :P We have 2 months 4 weeks and 2 days to wait! That is only 92 days away ! :dance:

100_0510.jpg

Jackie (F)

That chair doesn't look to comfy. Why not wait in this one?

massagechair.jpg

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

leg massaging chair? where do i sign?

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I took my husband to the dentist office the other day. They have a massage chair (without the leg massage). OMG....heaven....I hope he has tons of cavities here going forward. :rofl:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

hehehe a leg massager? Thx for da new chair M4E.

Ok mah friends, I promised ya'll another glimpse into my life and here it is, the good the bad and the ugly.

The bad first (lets get this out of the way...) due to the recession and 2 years of no commission checks, I have found myself unable to support myself. This weekend I will be closing up my apartment and moving away from Illinois. I have known for awhile now that I was heading into serious financial difficulty. So, I'm tanked,,,emotionally and financially bankrupt.

The GOOD~~ my light at the end of the tunnel is a wonderful family that has invited me to come to them and start fresh. I am BLESSED to have Maggie in my life. My plan is to work hard for 3 months and then when Ibrahim comes to rent an apartment and begin our married life together.

The ugly (oh here comes the waterworks again...) I had to watch my fish go out the front door. My Princessa goes to a new family tommorrow. I have been walking Lexy to school all week to prepare her for me moving away. Everytime I think of leaving Jessica (my heart) I cry. We will have webcam visits and hope to send mail back and forth.

Today is oil change and laundry. I have some really cool toys for the 2,062 mile/ 5 day car ride~~ my mp3 is fillled with almost 300 songs. Jessica bought me an adapter so I can charge my cell and laptop in my Sentra :) A fiber company sent me a GPS for free and that is one of the coolest things I ever owned! I have been using it to get around my hometown and it will be helpful finding gas stations.

I will be going thru Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming and Utah. Isn't the biggest ball of string out that way somewhere? :P I promise to hijack Lisa's waiting thread with pics from the road!

I apoligize for my silence this last month. I have celebrated everyones good news and am still cheering on everyone that is waiting to be reunited. I love you all. Please keep me in your prayers as I travel across the country.

Jackie (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.