epifreak

Medical and vaccination questions

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I'm just filling out all my AOS forms and I have some trouble finding what I have to attach to the I-131 form, Application for Travel Document. Can anyone help me? I know I have to include two passport size photos but do I need any more copies of anything else?

I also have a question about the I-693A do I have to provide that form to the civil surgeon or do they have it in their office. I could not locate it anywhere in this website so I don't know what to do.

Under the tips for helping you fill out all the documents it states, "I-693, Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status. (if you already have this from your overseas visa interview submit a copy that medical check form......" what is "that medical check form"? did anyone submit anything as proof, a copy of the receipt or anything else?

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 10/07/2008

I-129F NOA1 : 10/09/2008

I-129F NOA2 : 02/17/2009

Received Invitation Letter: 03/18/2009

Interview Approved: 5/19/2009

Travel to US: 6/28/2009

Married: 8/13/2009

Adjustment of Status (Green Card)

Sent : 02/11/2010

NOA : 02/18/2010

Biometrics : 03/16/2010

Interview Approved : 05/25/2010

Green Card in Hand : 06/22/2010

Removal of Conditions

Sent : 05/18/2012

Delivery Confirmation: 5/21/2012

Hi everyone,

I'm just filling out all my AOS forms and I have some trouble finding what I have to attach to the I-131 form, Application for Travel Document. Can anyone help me? I know I have to include two passport size photos but do I need any more copies of anything else?

I also have a question about the I-693A do I have to provide that form to the civil surgeon or do they have it in their office. I could not locate it anywhere in this website so I don't know what to do.

Under the tips for helping you fill out all the documents it states, "I-693, Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status. (if you already have this from your overseas visa interview submit a copy that medical check form......" what is "that medical check form"? did anyone submit anything as proof, a copy of the receipt or anything else?

You should have received a DS 3025 vaccination record whe you had you medical. If you had the medical less than a year ago takethe DS 3025 to a designated

civil surgeon and have him transfer the records to a I-693 and submit it with the I-485.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you guys for all your help.

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 10/07/2008

I-129F NOA1 : 10/09/2008

I-129F NOA2 : 02/17/2009

Received Invitation Letter: 03/18/2009

Interview Approved: 5/19/2009

Travel to US: 6/28/2009

Married: 8/13/2009

Adjustment of Status (Green Card)

Sent : 02/11/2010

NOA : 02/18/2010

Biometrics : 03/16/2010

Interview Approved : 05/25/2010

Green Card in Hand : 06/22/2010

Removal of Conditions

Sent : 05/18/2012

Delivery Confirmation: 5/21/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.