6 posts in this topic

Can some tell me please what Visa Classification is a CR-1? is it a C-1?

The reason Im asking is for the PCC, for a K3 on the Reciprocity schedule a PCC from Algeria is good for 6 months. Im trying to see how long a PCC from Algeria is valid for per NVC listing for a CR-1 Visa. I think its 3 months.

A K1 visa the PCC from ALgeria is good for 6 months.

Em I reading the validity period correctly?, is this how long they are good for??? Or is this for something else.

See the attached link Im referrig to: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciproc...ocity_3495.html

Thank you!

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

The reason Im asking is for the PCC, for a K3 on the Reciprocity schedule a PCC from Algeria is good for 6 months. Im trying to see how long a PCC from Algeria is valid for per NVC listing for a CR-1 Visa. I think its 3 months.

Em I reading the validity period correctly?, is this how long they are good for??? Or is this for something else.

See the attached link Im referrig to: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciproc...ocity_3495.html

Thank you!

hi my dear sister .

how are you ? hope u r ok

sorry if im still away ..but i will be back soon .

im not fully understanding ur Question ..but GENERALLY u dnt need to be worried about the expire date of the PCC as long as it was VALID by the time u sent it to NVC ...even if it will be expired by Interview time , no problem

my PCC is only valid for 3 months ..and it was expired by 1 month already by Interview time , and there was no problem

on the same time the beneficiary is Advised to have a valid new one to handle to the Interview just in case ...

let me know if u need more Information :)

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Thank you!

hi my dear sister .

im not fully understanding ur Question ..but GENERALLY u dnt need to be worried about the expire date of the PCC as long as it was VALID by the time u sent it to NVC ...even if it will be expired by Interview time , no problem

my PCC is only valid for 3 months ..and it was expired by 1 month already by Interview time , and there was no problem

on the same time the beneficiary is Advised to have a valid new one to handle to the Interview just in case ...

I called NVC and told them his PCC from Algeria was expired, they asked me if he has been back to Algeria, I told him NO not since he left Algeria in 2002, they said, its okay send it, we will verify by his address on the forms, HUM? anyways, I also sent them his entire pasport to see there are no stamps in or out of France. and told them that U.S. embassy will accept it, but up to the C/O if he needs a new one at interview, I also enclosed that note the embassy sent me.

Mo did get a new one in case of RFE at NVC, but it still bugs me of what NVC said that is is okay if expired as long as he has not been back to Algeria, this was a Supervisor whom told me this.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you!

hi my dear sister .

I called NVC and told them his PCC from Algeria was expired, they asked me if he has been back to Algeria, I told him NO not since he left Algeria in 2002, they said, its okay send it, we will verify by his address on the forms, HUM? anyways, I also sent them his entire pasport to see there are no stamps in or out of France. and told them that U.S. embassy will accept it, but up to the C/O if he needs a new one at interview, I also enclosed that note the embassy sent me.

Mo did get a new one in case of RFE at NVC, but it still bugs me of what NVC said that is is okay if expired as long as he has not been back to Algeria, this was a Supervisor whom told me this.

uhm .. i understand how it bother you somehow ..

but u r safe ..and i see he issue a new one ...so be excited u r almost done :) and so so so soon he wil be there with u

please dnt forget to send my greetings to him ok !

:)

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Thank you!

hi my dear sister .

uhm .. i understand how it bother you somehow ..

but u r safe ..and i see he issue a new one ...so be excited u r almost done :) and so so so soon he wil be there with u

please dnt forget to send my greetings to him ok !

:)

I will send him your regards, we have a date tonight, dinner, candles, crystal all shined up, all thru a web cam, UGH!! But its a date.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

All i suggest is to make sure the French Police Certificate is valid at the time of interview because they will ask for it.

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.