Filed: Timeline

Here is a list of what we sent:

( Petitioner )

Form I-485

- Money Order for $ 1,010.00 Filing Fee

- Copy of Passport

- Copy of Visa and Passport Page Containing I-94

- Certified , Translated in Korean and English of Household Register

- Certified , Translate and Notarized Birth Certificate ( Family Relation Certificate )

- Copy of Marriage Photo

- Two Passport Photos

Form G-325A

- 1 Passport Photo

Form I-765

- Copy of Passport and Visa and Passport Page Containing I-94

- Two Passport Photos

Form I-693

( Spouse )

Form I-130

- $ 355.000 Filling Fee

- Copy of Marriage Certificate

- Copy of Passport

- Copy of Birth Certificate

- Two Passport Photos

Evidence of Bona Fide Marriage

- Copy of Joint Bank Account Statement

- Copy of Joint Apartment Lease

Form G-325A

- 1 Passport Photo ( Spouse )

Form I-864 ( Petitioner )

- $ 70.00 Filiing Fee

- Copy of Most Resent Pay Stubs

- Copy of Tax Returns

- Copy of W-2s

Form I-864 ( Joint Sponsor )

- Copy of Birth Certificate

- Copy of W-2s of 2007-2008

- Copy of Tax Returns of 2007-2008

- Copy of Resident Personal Tax Return 2007-2008

- Copy of Most Resent Pay Stubs ( Last 6 Months )

- Copy of Work Schdule

- Copy of 2008 Tax Return Transcripts

- Copy of 1099

Form I-864A

- Copy of 2008 Tax Return Transcripts

----------------------------------------------------------------

But we only got NOA's for i-765 & i-130 ...they recieved it 08/23/09, notice date was 08/27/09

ANd we sent the proper checks with them ......

WE DIDNT GET NOA FOR I-485~!!!!!!!!

we mailed in our forms 2 weeks ago

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

FWIW, the I-864 did not require the $70 fee maybe that is the problem why they did not accept the I-485 but then again if that was the case (rejected I-485) then the I-765 was not acceptable either

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
So you think it got accepted~??? Should I be getting an NOA for it~?? How do I check the status of my case~?

checks clear the bank?

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

First of all, if I'm reading your post correctly, you sent much more money than was required. When filing with an I-485, there is no fee for the I-130, and there is no filing fee for the I-864. One check for $1010 was all that was required for the whole package.

I wouldn't get too concerned about not getting the NOA1 for the I-485 yet. Because you sent a money order (unfortunately IMO), you can't check with your bank to see if the check was cashed. If you had a canceled check, you would know and you would also have a case number (stamped on the back of the check). As it is, give it another week or two. If you still don't have anything, then you might call the USCIS "information" number. Usually, they will search by case number. If you don't have that, they should (one would think) be able to search by name. Good luck!

oh oops , ignore the 70 filing fee , i ddint send that sorry .. i put that by accident...

Yeah I got my reciept for the 300 ... and NOA for it ... i also got a case number too

i checked my case and its recieved and pending right now ... ill call them right now but ill give it another few weeks ....

okay well , ive check with the bank last week , and the 1,010 check has been cashed HOPEFULLY BY DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY

damn hope noone stole it

I still havent recieved ANYTHING for the i-485 ... and the i-130,i-765 are still being reviewed , jeez how long does it take~?

so should i just wait it out~??????

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a screenshot from the USCIS website on my i-485 status:

uscisi485.jpg

It says:

"

On October 2, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a green card) or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, refugee travel documents or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

Naturalization Applicants: you will receive your certificate at your oath ceremony. You can expect to be scheduled for an oath ceremony within 45 days of receiving your decision. Many offices schedule approved applicants for the oath ceremony on the same day as the day of the interview. Please check the local office profile page on our Web site to determine if this applies to your local office.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

"

How come it skipped everything~??? Arent we supposed to have an interview~?

What's the latest update? Did you already receive all NOA's? If not then you should call the USCIS office. Notify them that it's more than 2 weeks already.

Filed N-400 (Arizona Lockbox) - July 10, 2014

NOA received - July 22, 2014

Biometrics - August 8, 2014

In line for interview scheduling - August 12, 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.