Master5

How soon DS-230 package enters the system?

96 posts in this topic

My DS-230 packages were received by NVC this Monday Aug 31st, but they are still not shown as received in NVC's system. Is it normal? Previously, when I mailed them I-864 and DS-3032 forms they were shown as received the very next day. I mailed by USPS Express but waived the signature of recipient to expedite the delivery (I did the same for my DS-3032 package), so NVC didn't sign the mail, there is a NVC's stamp in there instead of the signature. I just don't want them to lose my DS-230 packages!

can you please tell us which system did you check for you DS-3032? because i'm still confused what is the next step after i received my nVC #!

Thanks,

sisca

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
My DS-230 packages were received by NVC this Monday Aug 31st, but they are still not shown as received in NVC's system. Is it normal? Previously, when I mailed them I-864 and DS-3032 forms they were shown as received the very next day. I mailed by USPS Express but waived the signature of recipient to expedite the delivery (I did the same for my DS-3032 package), so NVC didn't sign the mail, there is a NVC's stamp in there instead of the signature. I just don't want them to lose my DS-230 packages!

can you please tell us which system did you check for you DS-3032? because i'm still confused what is the next step after i received my nVC #!

Thanks,

sisca

If you gave NVC your email address for you and your spouse then you will receive it via email. If you didnt give email addresses to them I would call back and give them email addresses.

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

OK, I'm behind the curve from everyone here. Just sent in the DS-230 today by USPS Express, should be there tomorrow. AOS was sent on 8-27 and confirmed delivery was on 8-31, but I never got any notification that is was received. I called an operator tonight and asked about the status. My dealings with NVC operators has been very pleasant to date, but I got my first snippy one tonight...she said it takes 6-8 weeks to process, thank you, and then hung up, before I got to explain that I just wanted to make sure it was received there. Has anyone else gotten notification when their AOS was received? Just curious.

It takes 8 months for us to see each other back again since we started our visa process, and now here we are reunited back again and happy together.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
OK, I'm behind the curve from everyone here. Just sent in the DS-230 today by USPS Express, should be there tomorrow. AOS was sent on 8-27 and confirmed delivery was on 8-31, but I never got any notification that is was received. I called an operator tonight and asked about the status. My dealings with NVC operators has been very pleasant to date, but I got my first snippy one tonight...she said it takes 6-8 weeks to process, thank you, and then hung up, before I got to explain that I just wanted to make sure it was received there. Has anyone else gotten notification when their AOS was received? Just curious.

You don't get any email confirmation. The only way to find out is an AVR update or by speaking to an operator.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

You don't get any email confirmation. The only way to find out is an AVR update or by speaking to an operator.

Yeah, there's nothing on AVR still about it, but I got the operator confirmation tonight that they have it. Just a warning to others who may be wondering that the AOS part of the process is something they won't notify you about.

It takes 8 months for us to see each other back again since we started our visa process, and now here we are reunited back again and happy together.

Yeah, there's nothing on AVR still about it, but I got the operator confirmation tonight that they have it. Just a warning to others who may be wondering that the AOS part of the process is something they won't notify you about.

EXACTLY!!! Well said , as the lady said, you have to ask if they have it,and if the review is completed on it!!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.