37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Howdy, Amy!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

party? guess i am too :crying:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Goodmorning well almost Monday here. Im excited im having a guest stay with me tomarrow that used to work at the embassy in Cairo for over 20 years stay with me tonight. She is moving to California and stopping here for the night to rest and chat with me. She used to work for my dad years ago, then went to the Embassy, she used to actually date one of president MUBARAK's body guard. She is now almost 70 years old and I haven't seen her since I was a teenager. So it will be exciting to visit with her.

In recent events that have happened with my husband some of you know he was to finish his military time on Wednesday, he went to take his military ID and get his papers to find out they are going to extend his time for 6 months. He actually cried and of course so did I as this was not what we were expecting. Had to get myself into quick acceptance of this and know they can't keep him forever. The reasons for a penalty system they use. On my last trip there 3 weeks ago we were on vacation together and some kind of machine came up missing at the camp where he stays and there are only 6 of them. As know one took the blame the military added time to them all. Also got time for not wearing the right socks to work. Just unreasonable things to me to comprehend. Same happened to my girlfriends husband she is from Denmark and her husband is also serving in Egypt, he wore the wrong shoes to work and got 21 days in jail. If he messes up again he will get 60 days in jail and 6mo. added to his time and he is not to complete untill 2011. Im just devistated. So I guess when our I-130 is approved we will wait at the NVC untill he gets his completion papers.

So sorry to hear about that! :crying:

Morning Mena! I wanted to show you a picture of the little kittehs I am fostering. They are sooo cute. They will be with me for another couple of weeks before I can start finding homes for them. I hope everyone has a good week.

Meriem (F)

128960028826086393.jpg

:thumbs: very cute!

Good morning....I guess

I can't sleep and don't expect that I will. Ahmed and I had a horrible fight. I know we will make up, but I hurt him and well...I hate myself right now.

Anyhow.......Sandra, I am so sorry that this happened. My prayers and thoughts are with you. (F)

I hope everyones Monday will be better then mine started.

I hope it all works out. I've been there too. (F)

Flower *hugs* dont worry too much about it..I would not pay for half the groceries anymore and I would just get the stuff you need and put your name on it! Sorry your having a hard time...

Happy monday everyone...its 4 27...baby wont sleep...

BTW I think it's worked out though I haven't brought up about what to do when Waleed comes. :unsure: I think I'll wait till I know more.

good morning all. still cold here. where's summer? :unsure:

Arm in arm young lovers and best friends walk at night on campus in the cool summer breeze under the tall pine trees. The stars and the moonlight light their path.

I wonder how much a Ben & Jerry's Flavor Guru makes in a year? That's a job I wouldn't mind waking up early and suffering through traffic for!

Ooooooooooh, Doods, did you have to go down the Ben & Jerry path? Maaaayun! When I saw that bowl of ice cream (from the other thread) I was thinking "Chunky Monkey". While I was washing dishes (faucet finally fixed), I was thinking "Chunky Monkey." Cleaning the veranda, "Chunky Monkey."

Next week I will have a (turkey) bacon cheeseburger and ... Chunky Monkey.

I'm a Half Baked Fro-Yo gal myself :)

I'm a Cherry Garcia gurl! :thumbs:

One hour and 20 minutes til Adams 25th bday! Im thinking to take him to Olive Garden for dinner.

Happy Birthday Adam! :dance: Olive Garden is delicious. I love their Italian soup and all you can eat salad and bread sticks! It's the nom nom bomb!

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
One hour and 20 minutes til Adams 25th bday! Im thinking to take him to Olive Garden for dinner.

OMG, Olive Garden. That is the first place I am going when I get back to Oregon! hahah. My stomach is growling now...

Abigail is on a crazy sleep schedule. She slept from 11am-8pm last night so now it's 10am and she's still awake, and i want to sleeeep. I made her lay down with me around 6am to try to sleep but all she kept doing was annoying the ####### out of me and bumping me out of sleep just as I was starting to fall into it, so now we are both just up. she's watching The Simpsons, going to have a snack, and then i'm not sure if i should try to get her to sleep again or just let her stay up as late as she can and try to get on a semi-normal schedule. maybe A will be awake soon and he can watch her while i take a nap.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.