daisy111

touched....

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here ya go Daisy... Fill in your timeline here :)

FWIW, I'd be happy to be in your position. ;)

Married on 11/21/06 in her hometown city Tumauini located in the Isabela province (Republic of the Philippines)

I-129 Timeline

12/12/06 - Mailed I-129 package to Chicago Service Center

12/14/06 - Received by Chicago Service Center

12/18/06 - NOA1 notice date from Missouri (NBC)

12/21/06 - NOA1 received in mail

12/27, 12/29, 12/31 - Touches

01/06/07 - Transfered to California Service Center

01/11/07 - Arrived at California Service Center

1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 2/6 - Touches

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail

02/15/07 - Arrived at the NVC - MNL case # assigned

02/20/07 - Sent to US Embassy in Manila

02/26/07 - Received at Embassy

03/30/07 - Packet 4 received

05/09/07 - Medical scheduled (did early)

05/16/07 - Interview

05/23/07 - Visa Delivered

05/25/07 - POE in Newark, NJ

I-130 Timeline

11/27/06 - Mailed I-130 package to Texas Service Center

11/29/06 - Package received by Texas Service Center

12/06/06 - NOA1 notice date from California Service Center

12/09/06 - Touch

12/11/06 - NOA1 received in mail

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail (I-130 held at CSC)

--------------------

Pinoy Info Forum - For the members of Asawa.org in diaspora

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
:innocent:

blackribbonsmall.png

Walk with the angels

let them keep you safe

we'll join you one day

in that wonderful place

stand on the clouds and never forget

we're holding on to you

in our memories and thoughts

until one day we'll meet again

Truly missed but never forgotten:

Diana

RIP 1982-08/2008

Verena

RIP 1983-03/2008

Daddy

RIP

"IMMIGRATION" PROCESS (TIMELINE):CLICK HERE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

talk about persistent, now if only Daisy could be that disciplined in completing a simple timeline. Once again, different post same **** she will NOT change!! Don't forget----she just gotta get back to the US- and yeah, it helps if she could see her fiance too!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Daisy - please read and understand this post - the following is what I posted on your other thread, obviously you are not going back there to read what people are posting for you so I will cut and paste that message in here PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND IT :)

Daisy, people on this board were trying to give you the best advice they can - each case is different, but after giving the same advice over and over again you didnt read and understand the replies, you kept asking the same questions over and over again. Although you say you have read the posts YOU HAVENT understood them. People have asked you to fill in your timeline (if you dont know how - to go to the link that is in my signature at the bottom of this message), this is not only to help calculate the statistics on this board, but is there to help others answer your questions if they can see where you are in the process and at which embassy you will be going through etc. - this will also answer YOUR QUESTION about HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET NOA2 - if you took time to fill in the timeline you will see at the bottom of the timeline there will be an estimated date of when you NOA2 could be approved.

Other members have told you that YOUR case is a mess and you do need a good attorny, have you looked into finding one? The comments people have made about the age gap - well this isnt much of an issue when it comes to love - and basically people dont have a right to judge whether you both love each other or not but they are mentioning this because it will be a problem the immigration people may find hard to believe, and it is up to you to prove that this is a legit marriage. So whatever cruel comments you get on this board about your age difference is in fact a fact of life and the immigration people may not be as sympathetic as some of the replies on this thread, they may be even harsher!! So if you think you cant handle the comments here wait till you go through your interview. This whole process is not easy, it is very stressfull on any relationship, and the fact that you did overstay previousely is your own doing - YOU got yourself in this mess - other memebers are only highlighting this for you. Please dont take this response and some of the others too harshly they are only pointing out the cold hard FACTS - everyone has a right to their opinion and it is up to you what information you take onboard and what you dont. They and myself just get a bit annoyed when they suggest something to you and you dont read or understand and then come back with the same question again and again and again.

I wish you the best in sorting this mess out and if you both are genuine then I am sure you will get through this process.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Sorry if I "drive you mad"....Sorry for being so impatient ...But I really miss my fiance and I am anxious

to return to the US...But I guess this is what everybody on this forum wants...I guess I need to calm down...I see I can't change anything...Good luck to everybody in this forum!!!! :star:

Daisy,

You are very stubborn, we all know your motive for filling this i-129f petition. We all can see through you. He's 85 and you are 19. Go figure !! If you think we will tell USCIS your motive when you fill in your timeline, you are wrong. We have no business in your case, we are only here to give advise and help you see the light that shines on I129f. Don't worry about us, worry about your interviewer at the consulate. I bet he/she we see your motive too.

P.S

USCIS warns that it is illegal and carries jail time to conduct immigration fraud!! :blink:

I-129f sent-- 05-26-2006

NOA1 - 06-08-2006

Rfe recieved - 06-30-2006

rfe sent - 06-30-2006

NOA2 - 07-31-2006

NVC received - 08-03-2006

NOA2 recieved in the mail: 08-04-2006

NVC sent : 08-04-2006

NVC letter recieved: 08-10-2006

Embassy confirmed: 08-11-2006

interview date: 11-09-2006

Visa approved : 11-09-2006

Visa recieved : 11-15-200

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

fill out ur timeline.... i will tell u when u will get ur noa2

blackribbonsmall.png

Walk with the angels

let them keep you safe

we'll join you one day

in that wonderful place

stand on the clouds and never forget

we're holding on to you

in our memories and thoughts

until one day we'll meet again

Truly missed but never forgotten:

Diana

RIP 1982-08/2008

Verena

RIP 1983-03/2008

Daddy

RIP

"IMMIGRATION" PROCESS (TIMELINE):CLICK HERE

Timeline
linababe thank you very much for your detailed reply.I appreciate it.

I hope you do the things I mentioned in that detailed reply - First thing first - FILL IN YOUR TIMELINE :)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Guys, maybe if we stop replying to her, she might go away. Otherwise, I think we're just egging her on and I think she's enjoying watching us go mad as we ask her to fill in her timeline.

"If you stop feeding the dog, it will probably run away."

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Timeline

Ohh NOO i cant do that lol - man I have a new stray cat now who thinks I am his new mum cuz I fed him :( I am such a sucker !! But refering to Daisy well I do agree with what you say somewhat - but then again I am too nice I have given her the benefit of the doubt and if she cant understand my detailed reply then well I tried.

London Interview list

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Ohh NOO i cant do that lol - man I have a new stray cat now who thinks I am his new mum cuz I fed him :( I am such a sucker !! But refering to Daisy well I do agree with what you say somewhat - but then again I am too nice I have given her the benefit of the doubt and if she cant understand my detailed reply then well I tried.

I think every member of this forum's tried, and it's hopeless! Try teaching that stray cat to say Good morning, I think you'll be more sucessfull :thumbs:

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Timeline

LOL :))

London Interview list

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.