Skeeter211

Translation

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good point Scott. Some Filipinos think that because it is a regional forum, they can post topic in our own language.. It does not mean to offend anyone, but basically sometimes it is just a non sense topic, and some filipino does not want anybody from other country to participate on the particular topic or they maybe shy on their grammar, whatsoever. I can totally understand your point, as sometimes there are some member of VJ posted topic in Spanish in Philippine forum, it does not make any sense at all.. But all you have to do is just ignore that topic.

¿Y qué? No hay ninguna razón aquí que no podemos usar la lengua de Ibarra y Maria Clara. Por lo tanto, favor de callar.

¡Arriba, Linda! Y a la payasa se llama Completely – vete al infierno. :angry:

tex-mex.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
Good point Scott. Some Filipinos think that because it is a regional forum, they can post topic in our own language.. It does not mean to offend anyone, but basically sometimes it is just a non sense topic, and some filipino does not want anybody from other country to participate on the particular topic or they maybe shy on their grammar, whatsoever. I can totally understand your point, as sometimes there are some member of VJ posted topic in Spanish in Philippine forum, it does not make any sense at all.. But all you have to do is just ignore that topic.

¿Y qué? No hay ninguna razón aquí que no podemos usar la lengua de Ibarra y Maria Clara. Por lo tanto, favor de callar.

see this is what I am talking about!... I am not going down to your level people.. I am sorry but you guys does not make any sense.. what a coward of you both, to put your comments in spanish..

You should post responses in different region not here in Philippine forum..

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

see this is what I am talking about!... I am not going down to your level people.. I am sorry but you guys does(sic) not make any sense.. what a coward of you both, to put your comments in spanish..

I don't think you'll ever go up to our level! You can't even write properly in English. :whistle:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

see this is what I am talking about!... I am not going down to your level people.. I am sorry but you guys does(sic) not make any sense.. what a coward of you both, to put your comments in spanish..

I don't think you'll ever go up to our level! You can't even write properly in English. :whistle:

Okay.....so that was totally uncalled for and was exactly what I hoped did not happen to this thread. We can have a civil discussion of our differences of opinion and not resort to negative, demeaning, and/or insulting comments.

I think the point I was trying to get across in this thread has been stated and both sides of the issue have adequately given their point of view. As the person that started this topic, I would ask that a moderator close it off to further posting. I think it will only serve a negative purpose at this point. Thanks to all those that responded with respectful and meaningful posts. It really helped me to understand both sides of the issue.

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

Timeline

And you do? Who does speak proper english in this forum? Hmmm, speaking of proper english... :no: you got to be kidding.. :rofl: lifting up your own chair? :wow:

At least, we are trying our best to improve our communication skills...and having compassion to those spouses in this forum that do not speak tagalog language.

How about you???? Well I guess, you get offended because your responses doesnt make sense at all... :rofl:

and by the way, :ot:

Skeeter,

You are correct, please ask the moderator to close this topic.

Edited by Completely

Timeline

And by the way, you speak "fluent" spanish correct? You can help more people on this forum.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;s=&f=96

Edited by Completely

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.