MouadsWife

A game to pass our waiting...

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thought this would be interesting and fun. OKay... you ppls see allllllll of those smiley faces to your left? Lets see you can come up with a story using all those smilies. Everyyyy one of them! lol Or atleast see how many of them you can use.... lets see who uses the most!

Example: There once was a flower :energy: named Blossom who only had stars :star: in her eyes for this cool guy B) from Morocco.... etc etc

Anyone up for it???

Edited by MouadsWife

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Stupid story but here is my try at this game. This is fun.

There once was this crazy :wacko: man who was :blink: shocked to see an alien :alien:. The alien was friendly and was a funny alien :jest: and came to share joy :D. This made the crazy :wacko: man angry :ranting: he wanted that alien :alien: to leave earth. Than his neighbor who is always in a good mood :thumbs: came out of his house. He and the :alien: both go together to spread fun :jest:. The crazy :wacko: man went in his house and read the newspaper :reading: while his poor wife wonders what is going on with her husband. She had :star: in her eyes when she met him and should have known he was really a little :devil: . But she isn't worried anymore she has a plan :idea: she will be crazy :girlwerewolf2xn: like her husband so they can live happily forever. (L)

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thats good..... I'll see if I can come up with one myself... :dancing:

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

:sleepy: said " i had WAAAY to much catnip today"

:energy: said " tell me about it, I do some crazy stuff on that catnip...like shoving my face in flowers"

maybe im not so good at this little game :lol:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

:sleepy: said " i had WAAAY to much catnip today"

:energy: said " tell me about it, I do some crazy stuff on that catnip...like shoving my face in flowers"

maybe im not so good at this little game :lol:

Once upon a time there was a beautiful :energy: she fell in love with :devil: ish handsome man. They married, and filed with USCIS, the :energy: turned into a :ranting: witch cause thier petition was taking way too long at USCIS, finally in the wee hours of the morning she got the magic text of approval she :dance::dance::dance: ed the rest of the night and into the day. Now the :energy: is happier since they are at NVC , and not :crying::cry: and :ranting::protest: as often as she did, but :energy: still has her break downs. :girlwerewolf2xn: One day soon the :energy: and her :devil: ish looking husband will live happily ever after. :thumbs:

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

One day amal :ph34r: was hangin out with her hubster B) . She asked him B) for help :help: with her arabic. She :ph34r: was feeling very frustrated :girlwerewolf2xn: . Right about the time when she :ph34r: was ready to start saying bad things :diablo: over and over again :ranting: and her hubster B) was considering protesting :protest: , he decided to give her some ideas :idea: of other things to do so he could get back to work :reading: (even though she kept bugging him occasionally) The end :goofy:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.